Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

What are you waiting for?

Sephora have awesome kits every holiday season as we all know. Are there any kits you are waiting for? or just got?

My lips got addicted to Fresh Sugar lip balm, so I'm waiting for a kit with untinted version that's <$30. =P

I don't like the colors in the current Sephora Favorites lip kit, so I'm hoping the next one have lighter/brighter colors with pink/coral/orange/red, and a full size of something other than Sephora's lip gloss.

I am getting the Buxom lip gloss set to see if Buxom is worth the hype, and butter/balm are always needed for winter days. =)

Re: What are you waiting for?

Good score beauty tester !

I couldn't wait. When I requalified and got the 10% I immediately bought the Tarte liners and the Smoked liner set from UD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE both! Especially the Tarte Purplish colour one on the top lids and the Purple one from the Smoked set on the bottom rims. I been rocking this look alot cause it just does something awesome to my brown eyes lol I buy Tartes liner set every year. But this combo is totally smokin!

@kimmi I lover Hervana It's a weird look in the box but on it's beautiful. Benefit blushes are pretty awesome. I rock  Sugarbomb alot. I also recommend the accomplanying plush lip glosses. I bought them individually over the past few months, but I believe they have a mini set out. They feel so smooth and not goopy!

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 63 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors