Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before it’s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly don’t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Its not a HUGE savings, but it’s SOMETHING!! That 20% off would be pretty nice right about now lol

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Oh, @illianamarie, that Watermelon Sleeping Mask is very nice.  

Anonymous Insider

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I hemmed and hawwed over the watermelon mask! I didn’t get it. But I lurve the drunk elephant kits.

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I got that Drunk Elephant set during the 20% off sale and it’s wonderful. I already use their Vitamin C but it got me hooked on the B-Hydra gel as well and I ended up buying the full size after trying the smaller one for a few weeks. Beware, LOL! 

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I'm holding off until December's 100 point perks are released, but I'm in need of liquid liner (I like Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er). And I'm thinking one of the Laura Mercier eyeshadow sticks.

Or maybe eye cream.

This is me being good--no more lipstick purchases!

I'm debating picking up the new Kevyn Aucoin Electropop palette...should be released on the 1st iirc. Still on the fence a bit though...would love to see some reviews first, but hate to wait for that and potentially miss out if it winds up being particularly limited. Ah, decisions 😄

Electropop looks like a fun palette @RGbrown Temptalia has swatches up, if that helps any!

@spiderlashes

Thanks! I also saw a few reviews finally showed up on sephora today, and so far all are positive. I think I'll be getting it!

Hope you love it! @RGbrown 🙂

176 Replies
testing