Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before it’s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly don’t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

How incredibly disappointing!

@RGbrown I was going to ask someone about the CS live chat!! Oh my, Sephora sure is cutting corners these days!! I totally hear you. With the new BIC, which totally drove me off, and these small things here and there I've drastically cut my spending at Sephora. It's a miracle that I still made it Rouge till 2018, highly likely I won't for the year after. 

If you have a local store that you frequent to, you might be able to explain your situation to one of the associates you know and perhaps sweet talk and ask to see what the store could do? 

Seriously. What on earth has Sephora done lately? I've been so bummed out by recent orders and how things have been. Somehow I still get charged less tax online than here in Chicago where tax is so high so I occasionally order to save a bit but didn't make Rouge for the first time and without the Flash shipping I'm not sure I'm going to be ordering much at all next year. 

Oh, but on one of my last orders I had a screw up in my favor. I mean eh, someone tossed a bunch of foundation samples in the wrong shade in my box and my actual order was all smashed up, but I mysteriously also got a full size Bite Agave Mask I didn't order. Made up for my "WTF happened to this box" feeling at least. Box itself was fine too, just everything inside was all dented and weird. Felt like sloppy handling at the fulfillment center. 

@NarNarNars

I'm not much of a people person...I rarely shop in store because of that. I am aware of my limitations, and sweet talk is definitely not my style, especially when I'm angry. I'd just wind up yelling at someone and storming out (sad but oh so true!), and no one at the store level deserves that...they didn't cause this.

I doubt I'll re-Rouge next year too. Never say never, but I like this company less and less every day.

I picked up the ABH lip palette I couldn't let it slip it...

I picked up the ABH lip palette I couldn't let it slip it away again cause this was the second time it was a weekly wow. I tried the brand Korres for the first time( love it) got a toner & a 3 piece set. Can't wait to try more from this brand.

I gave in and bought the only thing I am missing from the Moschino x Sephora Collection...

https://www.sephora.com/product/moschino-toy-eau-de-toilette-P422298?skuId=1973825

He's too cute to pass on 😄 

Awwww... that bottle is adorable! Can I call it a bottle? lol 😄

Too faced chocolate gold palette, and anastasia brow gel. I'm obsessed with the palette!

I bought the trial sized La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water... I'm super intrigued by the brand and this was a great opportunity to try the "miracle broth" for only $25 😄 

I got myself a new foundation! Diorskin forever.  At first I got 020 which matched in store, but later at home oh MY oh my I was an oompa loompa! Went back and got 010, which still looks ever so slightly too dark but it matches well enough 🙂 Since it was $50 I got it for exactly $25 + tax which was nice!

I ended up picking up a Buxom lip set as a Christmas gift for someone and then getting the OH advent calendar that's on sale for me. 

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

i picked up the ole henriksen nuture essentials (my favourite moisturizer!) as well as the too faced more than meets the eyes duo, a first aid beauty ‘long live the clean’ cleanser kit and the NARS 500 point reward that came with laguna bronzer, orgasm blush, a pore and shine control primer and a velvet lip glide in bound😋

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

There was a Nars 500 point redemption? Booooo...must have only been for the states 😞

RE: Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

they had it in canada too!! around early december:)

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I loooove that velvet lip glide! I have an extra sample size from an old Play! box. I think I had a sample leak that month and Sephora sent me another box, so I have to open that up soon. I forgot how much I loved the addicting vanilla scent!

I snagged Pat Mcgrath’s Skin Fetish! It ended up being a better deal than I would have gotten on her website so I’m glad for that 🙌🏻

03EA326A-B580-490F-8D93-4FF62FCE6B39.jpeg

60889C81-556C-4303-B7D3-4481B9B0226B.jpeg

@gonerogue~ omg I loooove Pat M everything! Good choice! Hope you post some pics when you get it! ❤️

I feel like it’s going to be one of those things that are “too pretty to use” but I will try my best to actually use it and post pictures! 👌🏻

@gonerogue can't wait to see the pics!  

@gonerogue That's exactly what Pat M products would be for me.  I already have way too many products that just sit there, look gorgeous, and I don't touch them.  

One of these days I might start to use them. haha

RE: Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I love what you chose!! 😍
176 Replies
testing