Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before it’s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly don’t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Natasha Denona Joya holiday palette, already got the aeris during the vib rouge sale but I hate paying full price for her shadows even though they are 100% worth it!! Can’t stop using it, it’s the one I liked the least of the two but they are both so much pretty in person and Joya actually turned out to be my favourite! The middle shade gold is breathtaking and for $36 you can’t really say no😩

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Huda Obsessions Mauve and Warm Browns, Hourglass Strobe Palette, KvD Metal Matte Mini and becca Lightchasers in Pearl flashes Gold and Champagne flashes Bellini!

I've been wanting all of these so I am very happy with my purchases ^_^. Not disappointed in any of them!

I was so disappointed, I never received notification that I had a discount. Add to it that I paid fror 2 day shipping program and nothing I have order has arrived in anything close to 2 days. I’m loosing faith in Sephora

IMG_1196.PNG

I waited till the very last minute and had already sent my wishlist to my mother and highlighted the items I wanted most so I really had to seatch to findthibgs I knew she wouldn't buy or that I didn't mention.

Question for you all- it says Reward/ GWP. Was there a gift with purchase too? I got everything but the Rosebud salve today (and only one sample, not the one I picked. Not surprised because same deal with my last 3 orders. What the heck happened to samples anyway?) so was just curious. Sorry if it's already been discussed. Moved recently and have been out of the loop with less money to spend. First year in awhile I'm not going to make Rouge but not even gonna miss it especially since I'm now near some great stores and samples were the main benefit of buying online...

Also- am I the only one who didn't realize the Huda palettes were sooo small? Haha. I mean I figured at that price is wasn't going to be huge but when I opened my box I was like "Oh." Gorgeous colors though. As a palette junkie I like how easily this one will fit into my purse! Had been doing neutral browns mostly until someone finally clued me in to how pretty warm browns could look with red hair. 

@starsandbucks I waited until the last day so I could score the KVD Metal Matte Mini palette and I honestly don't remember what else I added to the order to hit $50 - lol! ❤️

I waited til the end of the sale and finally decided to buy the original UD Naked palette.  I love all these warm eyeshadow palettes, but I wanted a neutral one that I could wear all the time.  

I was so torn and unsure what to purchase.  I ended up deciding on the Caudalie Overnight Detox Night Oil.  It seems as though they changed the name and color/design of the bottle perhaps due to a reformulation.

Screenshot 2017-12-14 at 4.30.57 PM.png

I bought KVD’s tattoo liner and NARS concealer. I really wanted to buy the Marc Jacobs foundation as well but they don’t sell it where I live and I’m sketched out from ordering online because I’m not sure of the shade I need to purchase.

So who else got screwed on their order? I placed mine on the 7th and waited patiently for it to ship. I've had items take up to 14 days to go out before, so I wasn't overly concerned, but that little voice saying "you're not gonna get it" got louder and louder every day. And sure enough, as soon as the sale was over, I woke up to this:large (5).png

The kicker? IT'S NOT OUT OF STOCK. 👿😤😫😒😡

Same thing happened to me! I called customer service and...

Same thing happened to me! I called customer service and asked them to ship the item out because its still in stock along with the discount from the original order.

Wow, that’s so disappointing. I received my order this week and they forgot to send two items, even though they were included on my invoice. The customer service rep was helpful though and the remaining two items should be arriving today—fingers crossed!!

@RGbrown @NarNarNars

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to both of you!  I hope they are able to reinstate your orders and rectify the problem. 

I've experienced something similar recent as well where I ordered an item and a few days later the order was canceled due to being OOS, yet it was in stock online.  

@RGbrown That's so bizarre! I have the exact same thing going on with my order. Granted my order was placed just last night, though. Got an email this morning that everything was cancelled, called the concierge, placed a duplicate order, then got another email just now that everything was cancelled! AND MY ITEM IS STILL VERY MUCH AVAILABLE!! Ugh. 

I'm so sorry you had to wait so long to find out that the order was messed up. That's just not nice. 😞

Oh no!!!!   @NarNarNars  @RGbrown  Have y'all tried messaging on FB?  I've found that I get a quicker response and better resolution this way.  So sorry this happened to you!!! 😞

@Tamara76@NarNarNars

I meant to come back and update...richardbt sent me a pm and got me hooked up!

(This actually had me panicked for a minute...I got the order confirmation before I got his pm, and I freaked out thinking someone had hacked my account and placed an order 😄 )

His response was much quicker than expected, and seriously went above and beyond what I had figured it would be. I admit I still have a different favorite store, but my faith has at least been restored a bit in Sephora 👏

edit...seriously sephora? Someone edited out my resolution. I see censorship is still alive and well......sigh.

@RGbrown That's great to hear! I did post on the CS page but again, I'm not holding my breath. I'm so glad that things have been sorted out for you, though. 🙂 

But then, censorship?! Seriously?! I saw what you wrote when I got the notification, and it sure is edited out as I read again now. Not. Nice. 

OMG - Yay!   This sounds like a wonderful resolution!   @RichardBT sounds like a sweetheart!!! ❤️ 

Great news!   @RGbrown

@NarNarNars

Yikes! I hate to hear you're in the same boat!

I hate the phone so I posted in CS, but your experience so far is a bit disheartening...I can't believe it happened again 😞

@RGbrown I totally hear you re: phoning in. I despise calling the "concierge" line these days, too-- it used to be much more communicable, but now I get transferred to agents who do not speak proper English. Yeah... no thanks. 

I followed your footsteps and did post on the CS page, but with the response rate, I'm not going to hold my breath. ::sigh:: Hope your issue gets taken care of soon!

@NarNarNars

I totally agree on the response rate. Sadly, live chat seems to have vanished, email is absolutely abysmal (I have tried that before, and will never ever do it again with Sephora), and I don't use Facebook, so that's out. That leaves phone or the CS group, both of which are terrible options IMHO...meh...

I have resigned myself to the fact that this palette really will sell out before I get a response, and I'll get nothing from the sale because I'm just too angry to give Sephora any more of my money right now. But...I guess that's $35 saved, so my wallet will be happier. <sad snicker>

This really may be the last straw for me. All the little things that weren't worthy of complaining about have built up and built up, and this one spectacular fail is just the icing on the cake. 😞

176 Replies
testing