Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before itโ€™s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly donโ€™t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Briogeo Rosarco Conditioner

Briogeo Rosarco Shampoo

Sample Size of Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

@b3autygrl~ I'll say that Briogeo conditioner is some kind of awesome! โค๏ธ

Picked up a Sephora brush set with a magnetic frame that...

Picked up a Sephora brush set with a magnetic frame that I'd been eyeing for a while, since it was already on sale... so it worked out to $24! Glad I did, too... looks like they're gone for good now.

Re: Picked up a Sephora brush set with a magnetic frame that...

@fieldsofclover~ I love love LOVE that magnetic brush setup โค๏ธ Glad you picked one up! For me it was a battle between these and TF Chocolate Gold Palette for the redemption reward ha ha

The brush quality is *way* nicer than I expected! Was rea...

The brush quality is *way* nicer than I expected! Was ready for it to be a gimmick haha

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I got the Sephora Pro palette in editorial to gift to a friend for Christmas. Sheโ€™s going to be so happy, she really wanted it! ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป

@bakeamuffin I never noticed the markups on product in Canada! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

@darlyndar when I look at the American site my stomach twists, the price difference always kills me ๐Ÿ˜– 

I purchased Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation and Urban Decay's Naked Ultimate Basics!  Super impressed with the Basics palette, unfortunately ended up returning the Peach Perfect.

24837442_10213148561521727_3154314777502497459_o.jpg

Why didnโ€™t you like the Peach Perfect? Iโ€™m loving the scent and overall oil controlling propertiesโ€”I just wish the shade range was better. Snow is way too yellow on me and porcelain is a bit too dark for winter. I have to be very careful blending it out since I purchased it in porcelain. Iโ€™m enjoying the packaging and 1.6oz of productโ€”this should still last me until spring since I donโ€™t use it daily. Itโ€™s been one of the few products that wonโ€™t cake up too much on the sides of my nose after 10+ hours of wear.

I picked up Tarteโ€™s Park Avenue Princess contour palette, Cover FX highlighter in moonstone, TF Gold Chocolate Bar Palette & a Fenty bronzer ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice choices!!

So fun! Iโ€™ve been hearing really good things about the new contour kit!

I finally(!!) got my hands on Tom Ford Disco Dust. It'll be coming in sometime next week. I can't wait, eeeeek!

Source: Really ReeSource: Really Ree

The shade on the bottom left is stunning!

Anonymous Insider

Tom Ford eyeshadow quads are great!  Have fun with Disco Dust, @myumew!

Hope you enjoy Disco Dust @myumew.  In my opinion, it is the best one of the new quads

I got the 4 mini Bite Beauty set since I like getting one holiday set a year, and I've been meaning to try them for years!

Kat Von D blotting powder since I'm running low on powder and can't resist that packaging.

Some Sephora micellar water. Simple order, but I need to save right now.

I just purchased the new too faced gold chocolate palette with the discount....omg was so happy that they had it in store

I purchased the 32 OZ Cinema Secrets Brush Cleanser and the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz which eluded me last year. I was also able to get the 100 point perk for the Tom Ford and Bobbi Brown lipsticks.

I ended up picking up a new Agave lip mask, Ole Henriksen Nurture Me set, Origins mini mask set for my Secret Santa and I finally got my hands on a Bite lip liner!
2 Replies
testing