Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before it’s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly don’t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Briogeo Rosarco Conditioner

Briogeo Rosarco Shampoo

Sample Size of Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

@b3autygrl~ I'll say that Briogeo conditioner is some kind of awesome! ❤️

Picked up a Sephora brush set with a magnetic frame that...

Picked up a Sephora brush set with a magnetic frame that I'd been eyeing for a while, since it was already on sale... so it worked out to $24! Glad I did, too... looks like they're gone for good now.

Re: Picked up a Sephora brush set with a magnetic frame that...

@fieldsofclover~ I love love LOVE that magnetic brush setup ❤️ Glad you picked one up! For me it was a battle between these and TF Chocolate Gold Palette for the redemption reward ha ha

The brush quality is *way* nicer than I expected! Was rea...

The brush quality is *way* nicer than I expected! Was ready for it to be a gimmick haha

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I got the Sephora Pro palette in editorial to gift to a friend for Christmas. She’s going to be so happy, she really wanted it! 😄🎅🏻

@bakeamuffin I never noticed the markups on product in Canada! 😩😩😩

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

@darlyndar when I look at the American site my stomach twists, the price difference always kills me 😖 

I purchased Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation and Urban Decay's Naked Ultimate Basics!  Super impressed with the Basics palette, unfortunately ended up returning the Peach Perfect.

24837442_10213148561521727_3154314777502497459_o.jpg

Why didn’t you like the Peach Perfect? I’m loving the scent and overall oil controlling properties—I just wish the shade range was better. Snow is way too yellow on me and porcelain is a bit too dark for winter. I have to be very careful blending it out since I purchased it in porcelain. I’m enjoying the packaging and 1.6oz of product—this should still last me until spring since I don’t use it daily. It’s been one of the few products that won’t cake up too much on the sides of my nose after 10+ hours of wear.

I picked up Tarte’s Park Avenue Princess contour palette, Cover FX highlighter in moonstone, TF Gold Chocolate Bar Palette & a Fenty bronzer 😊

Nice choices!!

So fun! I’ve been hearing really good things about the new contour kit!

I finally(!!) got my hands on Tom Ford Disco Dust. It'll be coming in sometime next week. I can't wait, eeeeek!

Source: Really ReeSource: Really Ree

The shade on the bottom left is stunning!

Anonymous Insider

Tom Ford eyeshadow quads are great!  Have fun with Disco Dust, @myumew!

Hope you enjoy Disco Dust @myumew.  In my opinion, it is the best one of the new quads

I got the 4 mini Bite Beauty set since I like getting one holiday set a year, and I've been meaning to try them for years!

Kat Von D blotting powder since I'm running low on powder and can't resist that packaging.

Some Sephora micellar water. Simple order, but I need to save right now.

I just purchased the new too faced gold chocolate palette with the discount....omg was so happy that they had it in store

I purchased the 32 OZ Cinema Secrets Brush Cleanser and the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Quartz which eluded me last year. I was also able to get the 100 point perk for the Tom Ford and Bobbi Brown lipsticks.

I ended up picking up a new Agave lip mask, Ole Henriksen Nurture Me set, Origins mini mask set for my Secret Santa and I finally got my hands on a Bite lip liner!
testing