Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before it’s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly don’t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Here’s what I picked up for my VIB Rouge $25 off! I didn’t go crazy, and only picked up these 2 lovely things. After swatching the Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette I knew it had to be mine! It’s soooooo pretty omg! The Kate Somerville ExfoliKate cleanser is a repurchase. It’s my absolute favourite cleanser ever.

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Yes that cleanser is the best @samkeaysxo i love it

That highlighter palette is so pretty.

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Splurged on skin care, I got the Fresh Rose Deep Hydration cream, Fresh soy face cleansing milk and the Boscia baby foot peel (did some xmas shopping too!)

bascia baby foot.PNGfresh soy.PNGfresh moist.PNG

A little bit of everything!

@greenbean13  Your purchase is to die for!!  I love the items you bought!  Makes me want to have a girls party and try them out haha

@Fernleaf me too haha the hourglass palette is my fav by far lol

I bought the best primer ever by first aid and take me ho...

I bought the best primer ever by first aid and take me home color pop pallet, unfortunately it didn't pop so I returned it. 😞

So many great items!!

Such a nice haul with the your reward card @greenbean13! Love the Beauty Water.

Thanks! I have never tried the Beauty Water, I'm excited!

same

same

I used my $25 off to buy the new Kevin Aucoin electro pop...

I used my $25 off to buy the new Kevin Aucoin electro pop eyeshadow palette. It was $57 so I paid $32. I ordered it Friday morning and it showed up yesterday afternoon! So fast - thanks Sephora!!! I'm definitely playing today.

RE: I used my $25 off to buy the new Kevin Aucoin electro pop...

Same had to have it!!!

Used up my Ebates gift card too.

I ending up getting a KVD everlasting liquid lipstick in reqiuem, and I picked up another urban decay vice lipstick in the shade naked, lately I’ve been trying out so many different formulas from different brands but I always end up reaching for my urban decay vice in the shade heartless just because of how much I love the formula and comfort so I figured why not get a second in a different shade, and then I also picked up the dry bar rollers but I’m putting those away for my grandma for her stocking for Christmas 🙂

9A49B088-C84C-400B-9999-B0C9F576FCDB.jpeg

I also used a gift card from my credit card’s reward program, so all of this was free!

Anonymous Insider

The L'Occitane Almond Trio is very nice - I like the shower oil a lot - softens and moisturizes!  Nice haul @Danzie89 - and all for free!  Woo hoo!

myinsidevoice wrote:

The L'Occitane Almond Trio is very nice - I like the shower oil a lot - softens and moisturizes!  Nice haul @Danzie89 - and all for free!  Woo hoo!

Thank you! I am obsessed with the almond milk concentrate (picked it up as a 100 point perk and can’t stop using it). Can’t wait to try the other goodies in that set! I also received 8% cash back through eBates, so they actually paid me to shop today since everything was free. Can’t beat that!

Anonymous Insider

@Danzie89, ebates makes it that much more fun to shop!  😃

3 Replies
testing