Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before itโ€™s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly donโ€™t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Hmmmm @MissPuff @txcatx I wonder how many BICers could ace that party? ๐Ÿ˜

Adding to my Tom Ford Boys & Girls Collection: Ines and Kyra, and also the mini size of the Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt. I had been meaning to pick up the Play! bag that had a sample size, but completely forgot. Restraint ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Anonymous Insider

Yaaay, @MissPuff, fun selections!  More Tom Ford lippies - a gal can never have too many TF lipsticks.  ๐Ÿ˜‰   I picked up the mini Christophe Robin scrub during the Rouge sale - have heard/read many good things about it.

Along with the Ole Banana Eye Cream which I bought this m...

Along with the Ole Banana Eye Cream which I bought this morning (which I found out doesnt hit the Sephora stores until Dec 26) I also picked up today Sunday Riley CEO Protect + Repair Moisturizer, Sunday Riley Good Genes, Sunday Riley CEO Rapid Flash Serum, Sunday Riley Tidal Wave andlastly Farmacy Honey Potion Mask.....this is why I shop online, I lose all self control in the store โ˜น
Anonymous Insider

Re: Along with the Ole Banana Eye Cream which I bought this m...

Love the Farmacy Honey Potion Mask, @GG84!  

Re: Along with the Ole Banana Eye Cream which I bought this m...

@GG84 You got the Banana Eye Cream too! Lol. Girl..Iโ€™m thoroughly excited for that one. Iโ€™m reallllly hoping itโ€™ll be my new HG daytime eye cream. Iโ€™ve only been using Auto Correct for 3 days and so far so good! I have one super deep set crease. Thatโ€™s the true test right there. My Juviderm is slowly wearing off and the hollows of my eyes are returning. Iโ€™m hoping it will help. Fingers crossed! I wonโ€™t get fillers again. Botox, yes. Lol. 

Picked up the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette yesterday and LOVING it so far! The colours are so inspiring!IMG_0910.jpg

Beautiful! I can't decide between this palette or skincare.  

Anonymous Insider

Tough choice, @CakesCakes, but I don't think you could go wrong with either.

I focused on skincare during the 20% off sale. I like using this promo to treat my myself to something that I can't justify paying full price for, if that helps you decide! @CakesCakes

Where are the codes?

Where are the codes?

Re: Where are the codes?

The codes for the discount promo code? Its the same for everyone, I think its '2017reward'.

I'm boring โ€” Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Move along โ€”no pretty colors or sparkles to see here...

Anonymous Insider

But your Shiseido skincare purchase will keep your skin hydrated, supple and smooth - nothing boring about that at all, @jozkid!  

I'm hoping it will @Anonymous!

I got the Fenty lipstick and Marc Jacobs Christmas Lip set

I am trying to decide between the Huda Desert Dusk palette or the Lilah B. Divine Duo holiday set. Really don't need anything but I want to get something fun ๐Ÿ™‚ both look really nice.

@spiderlashes I can't speak to the Lilah B product but I can tell you that my Huda Desert Dusk palette is probably my favorite purchase since I got my ABH Modern Renaissance palette. The formula, packaging, mattes and pressed glitters are all incredible. I'm obsessed!

Thanks @KatieBT I've never tried her shadows but it looks like such a special palette. The colours are so gorgeous, and I think some would be pretty unique in my already decent collection of palettes! 

I bought the LM Caviar Stick set ๐Ÿ™‚ sooooooooooo pretty!!

I bought the Slip silk pillowcase ๐Ÿ™‚ 

testing