Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

VIB Rouge Summer Discount

I always have a lengthy list of things to try and things to replace. I am also looking forward to snagging additional rewards points in my Sephora Visa. Here’s what I plan to replace: - Sunday Riley- Good genes -Drunk Elephant-peptide cream - NARS- longwear foundation in Cacao - Marc Jacobs lip gloss- any 5 shades that I don’t own and replace Taboo. -Too Faced- damn girl mascara -Kora Organics- noni glow face oil Here’s my list of things to purchase to try: -Fenty- hydrating primer - Fenty- duo highlighters in 2 shades that I do not have - Kora Organics- eye moisturizing oil - Fenty- setting powder - Patrick Ta-body glow in whatever shades are available because cruise/vacation season is coming this winter - Fenty- body lava Finally I will look through my travel bags and replace any “beauty on the go” items that require restocking. I already know I need the Fenty gloss bomb and bronzer set. If there are any suggestions for things I should try please let me know. I am an avid beauty and skincare lady that loves luxury.

RE: VIB Rouge Summer Discount

Bought the Tom Ford liquid eyeliner and Emotion-proof mascara. I have been reaching out for them and are my to go products.

RE: VIB Rouge Summer Discount

Em eyeing on Dr.Gross everyday peels..

try the Jackie Aina palette. you will NOT be disappointed.

Marc Jacobs lash primer would be great under your mascara, it makes lashes thick n long, i also use it under too faced better rhan sex mascara (damn girl takes too long to come off for me)
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing