Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

VIB Rouge Spring Sale - What's on your shopping list?

WHAT DID YOU BUY DURING THE SALE?

POST PHOTOS! Smiley Very Happy 

***NO CLOSED-DOOR SHOPPING EVENT

***Free empty tote bag on the first day of the sale (with purchase)

The Spring VIB Rouge 15% off Sale (AKA "Beauty Before Brunch" or "Spring Social") is around the corner! 

The Sale Promo Codes:

ROUGENOTE - for VIB Rouge (15%)

VIBNOTE - for VIB (15%)

BINOTE - for regular beauty insiders (10%)

BE SURE TO USE A REBATE WEBSITE FOR EXTRA CASH BACK!!!!!

-ShopAtHome: 10% cash back + Double Cash

-TopCashBack: 6% cash back

-BeFrugal: 5.3% cash back

-Upromise: 5% cash back

-MainStreetShares: 4.5% cash back

-Ebates: 4% cash back

-ExtraBux: 4% cash back

-SwagBucks: 4% cash back

-Mr. Rebates: 3% cash back

-FatWallet: 2.5% cash back

-MyPoints: 1.4% cash back

It looks like ShopAtHome has the highest rebate of all!

I PURCHASED:               

STILL DEBATING THESE ITEMS I MIGHT BUY IN STORE:               

ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE:               

Re: VIB Rouge Spring Sale - What's on your shopping list?

All MAC prices are reduced where?  Not seeing it on masccosmetics.com?

I would strongly suggest you go build your own palette at mac. The empty pan is $10 and a single eyeshadow is only $6 online right now. They have amazing pigment and formula and all the colors you could think of.  I also bought Naked 2,3 because it is classic.

Is that on Mac.com?

mac cosmetics

@realiner great which shades do you like since I can't swatch them in person?

Two orders.  When the TF golden peach came back in stock, I caved.  Birthday month helped justify the splurge on that one.  I want a couple of the new becca luminous blushes, but I am waiting to use my hoarded Ulta points on them.

I desperately need talked out of buying TF Neroli Portofino. (I've been eyeing it for at least a year now)

Highlighted

I'm feeling the same way about Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk right now. Do I have $125 to spend on perfume right now? No....but summer is coming!!

Smiley Tongue

I went back and forth on beach walk for about 6 months and it's become my most used perfume. I love the scent! Reminds me that winter isn't forever if I put some on on a gloomy day!  

I think if you've been eyeing something for a full year, you know it's not an impulse purchase and you'll really love it! Sorry ladies... I'm an enabler! Lol

This was truly "unhelpful" Smiley Wink

Asche--get Beach Walk! You won't be sorry.  Smiley Happy  I love it, and I'm like Missjeanie because it has also become my go to perfume.  It is definitely worth the price. 

Hahahaha @missjeanie & @mbm979 well, I guess that settles it, Now I have to buy it. At least it's not too late to get 15% off! Smiley Tongue 

Update: just bought it. What have I done?!?! (but I can't wait for it to arrive).

YAY!  Let us know how you like it!

LOL, now I really hope you love it! 

I've been eyeing that perfume for a year lol. Definitely something to buy during the 20% sale

If you lasted a year, you can survive at least another or until the 20% off sale.  However, if you're asking for low buy/no buy support you're on the wrong thread.  On this thread we push you over the edge...

What else could you spend the money on?  What matters more?

My highest priority were items I refused to pay full price for because they were so expensive. So first I got another Viseart palette, my first Tom Ford lipstick, and the purple GlamGlow mask (I paid full price for other ones, but those last longer than the purple!) I also picked up some of the new Estee Edit collection, and plan to get more before the sale ends. I also got a couple more Amuse Bouche lipsticks, a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick and lipgloss, and plan on getting a Marc Jacobs lipgloss tomorrow. I was an idiot and bought too much in March instead of being patient!

I am really hoping the MUFE Ultra HD Stick foundation in 117 comes back in stock.  I have placed several orders, but by the time I decided to bite the bullet and try this foundation is was OOS.  Usually I wear 120 in the liquid (and it is almost on the verge of being too dark) and I have heard the stick can sometimes be a litter darker and pinker, so I was going to go for the lighter shade.  I know summer is coming, but unless I am self tanning, I am the same color year round.  Has anyone had any experience using the MUFE liquid vs stick?

The stick looks so much more natural than the liquid. I have oily skin and I thought the liquid would be better but it's not.

Two of the main things I wanted are currently out of stock too! Of course this happens right as soon as the sale rolls around.

I decided I want to try a scent or scents from the Pinrose perfume line.  With the 15% off, it's a good time to try something new, right?  Smiley Happy  

That being said, has anyone here tried this brand?  If so, did you like it?  Any particular scent recommendations? 

I'll be buying this blind so to speak because none of the Sephora stores in my area carry the brand.  I think the closest one that does carry Pinrose is over 3 hours away and that's just not happening.  

I read the descriptions of the scents and a lot of them sounded good but I didn't want to buy one blindly. So...I bought the sample pack. Which I feel a little stupid about but still, $24 to try 10 of them is better for me than $55 for one that I might end up hating.

That's a great idea.  I should do that too--I hate to send stuff back unless I absolutely have to.  Perfume is especially tricky.  

Did you just order the sample pack or have you had a chance to try any of the scents yet?  

@mbm979 I just ordered it yesterday so it won't be here for a few days.

The Pinrose website also has a sample pack. It is only $9 but it doesn't have Wild Child and Gilded Fox and I wanted to try Gilded Fox, especially.

I wish the sample pack was full of those little spray testers instead of wipes but it is still a good way to try the brand.  

I agree--Wild Child and Gilded Fox sound really nice judging by the descriptions.

7 Replies