cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - APRIL 2019

Screen shot 2019-04-16 at 9.42.34 PM.png

It's that time again! The Spring Sale is around the corner!

Time to talk about what you think you're going to buy and start writing those shopping lists! What's on your list?!

20% OFF VIB ROUGE DATES:

APRIL 26 - MAY6

15% OFF VIB DATES:

MAY 2 - MAY 6

10% OFF INSIDER DATES:

MAY 2 - MAY 6

EXCLUSIONS:

• Cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any Promo Codes.
  • Not valid on The Ordinary
  • Limit of 1 Dyson item "per transaction"
  • Limit of 3 Drunk Elephant items "per transaction"

Here's my list of products I might purchase during the sale ...

Screen shot 2019-03-10 at 9.26.19 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-16 at 9.56.35 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-10 at 9.27.00 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-29 at 4.21.58 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-04 at 9.39.54 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-10 at 9.25.15 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-10 at 9.22.34 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-10 at 9.15.56 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-16 at 9.49.54 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-19 at 6.12.35 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-16 at 9.52.24 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-28 at 4.25.42 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-04 at 9.32.50 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-10 at 9.37.53 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-04 at 9.41.56 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-10 at 7.01.22 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-19 at 5.06.41 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-29 at 4.21.10 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-10 at 9.43.08 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-10 at 9.43.25 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-10 at 7.03.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-04 at 9.37.34 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-28 at 4.23.46 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-16 at 9.48.38 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-16 at 9.51.17 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-28 at 4.22.26 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-03-28 at 4.24.55 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-19 at 5.05.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-04-04 at 9.59.29 PM.png

Re: VIB ROUGE 15% OFF SALE - APRIL 2019

@BarbieP,

While this one is not waterproof, it is long wearing! It also does not flake off and stays put as well.

https://www.sephora.com/product/lash-power-mascara-long-wearing-formula-P206900?keyword=clinique%20l...

❤️ Melissa

Hi @BarbieP ,

That Pat Mcgrath Palette is SO PRETTY! I think you are going to love it for summer! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: VIB ROUGE 15% OFF SALE - APRIL 2019

I can’t wait! I’ve finally finalized my list (i hope haha): Restocking Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation, Marc Jacobs eyeliner and a beauty blender. New purchases: farsali skintune, Bobbi brown face base, ctilbury Hollywood flawless filter, dr. Dennis gross eye serum

Excited for this sale! I have the NATASHA DENONA - Super Glow Highlighter - #1 Fair in my wishlist along with some others that I may or may not get, such as PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit(never tried that brand), also KVD Beauty Lolita Eyeshadow Palette 8 x 0.04 oz/ 1.1 g(maybe) and possibly some Drunk Elephant skincare. I never quite know what I'm going to buy until the moment is here - I'm a little impulsive with my purchases sometimes 🙂 

Anticipating the sale!! I had to buy some of my restocks in store because I was running out of my usual products.  But here are the ones I'm needing to get!

MAKEUP:

TARTE - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Exposed

TARTE - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Paaarty

PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit

HAIR:

Living Proof Prime Style Extender Mini 2 oz/ 50 mL

SKINCARE:

DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer

POSSIBLE BUYS:

URBAN DECAY - Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette

MAKE UP FOR EVER Let's Gold Eye Palette 8.6w x .8d x 3.6h

I have the full version of the Prime Style Extender, so the mini would just mainly be for travelling.  I LOVE the drunk elephant, but it's too expensive to buy without the discount. I've also started to hit pan on my current blush (paaarty), so I'm buying it again along with a new shade! 😄

I'm so excited for the sale!!! ❤️ 

I'm not 100% on which of the below I'll get, but if anyone has tried any of the below and have any comments, I'd welcome all feedback. 🙂  Happy Shopping! 

Face Powder(s):

Guerlain Meteorites Compact in 3 Medium

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Pressed Powder

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light

Ilia Radiant Translucent Powder in Magic Sands

Face Foundation:

Cover FX new Custom Cover Drops in either G Medium 1 or G Medium 2

Kosas Tinted Face Oil Foundation in Tone 4

Blush:

Kosas Color & Light Creme Blush & Highlighter Duo

Shiseido Minimalist Whipped Powder Blush

Skincare:

Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 PA+++

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched

Farsali Rose Gold Elixir - 24K Gold Infused Beauty Oil

Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream

Lancer Eyelash Serum

Body:

Nars Monoi Body Glow I

Tan-Luxe The Butter Illuminating Tanning Butter

Tools:

Dyson Airwrap Styler

Sephora Pro Contour Blender # 77

Im thinking of getting Amika styler but not sure if it will be included in the sales?!

anyway, does anyone know if if the $100 rouge reward could be used with the sales code? it would be GREAT if both can be combined....

You can use the sales discount on everything in the store.  🙂

As for the gift card, you should be able to enter that under the payment section, which is separate from the promo code, so you should be able to use it during the sale. 🙂

@maghk I'm 99% sure that Amika won't be part of the exclusions. Don't know about the $100 Rouge Reward and discount code yet, but Sephora has been working on implementing multiple code use...would be nice if we get to though.

@Eliza1214 There have been exclusions in the past sales. Usually Dyson and The Ordinary are excluded

@Eliza1214 @maghk The Rouge Reward is a promo code and in past sales you have not been able to combine (except a few in-store exceptions here and there where sales associates weren't familiar with how to run it). The reward still says it can't be combined with sales, but they are supposedly allowing it to be used with an additional GWP promo code. So, we'll just have to see how it plays out this sale.

I'm impatiently waiting and building my wishlist- 

Eyeshadows:

Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g- I picked this over the newest palette Biba because summer is coming and I can see myself using this colour scheme more for everyday "sunkissed" looks

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze Seduction-I don't know if I'll end up buying this but I really want to experience what all the hype is with Pat McGrath and this particular colour story fits my style more than the others

Anastasia Beverly Bills Subculture -this one wouldn't link for some reason, I know there are mixed reviews on this one but I like the colour story and I'm willing to suffer the consequences

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette – Coconut Fantasy Collection- I want the Steeletto too but I'm pretty sure this one is limited edition and I want to get it before it's gone (I think steeletto is LE too but it's newer and I'm not made of $$$)

Face-

LAURA MERCIER - Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation - 1N2 Vanille- I'm nearing the end of my MAC matchmaster and ready to try something new. 

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 2 - Fair- I want to try this

Hair 

LIVING PROOF - Restore Conditioner- I recently bought the shampoo and want to pick this up for when my kevin murphy conditioner runs out. 

LIVING PROOF - No Frizz Nourishing Oil- I want to try this my hair is so frizzy these days

Skin

DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum

That time of year again (already)! It seems like this sale only just ended because there was a double doozy with the sale being extended thanks to the re-launch of the Sephora VIB program this year.

I see a lot of great products on everyone's lists and definitely see a lot of overlap with each other, as well as what I have in my collection. I'll try and comment on the items that I own in case it's helpful for you ladies as well.

Primer

• Hourglass Mineral Veil - amazing for slightly any skin type, even oily, and really does make a visible difference in how your makeup looks at the end of a 9-hour day.
  • Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base - I was skeptical, but this is actually very good at extending the wear of your makeup and is a great lightweight moisturizer as well. It also doesn't hurt that it smells citrus divine.

Foundation/Powder

• Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - I didn't know whether to put this in primer or here...but as long as it's on the list! I have this in shades 2 and 4 and they're perfect for everyday all season and for the summer bronze, respectively. This product is super weird in the best of ways - it seems that the shimmer is so micro that it can blur modest imperfections without any clinging and patchiness while proving this very slight but noticeable glow. I love this and it's my standout product of 2018! Can't recommend this enough.
  • La Mer Liquid Foundation - I hate to admit that this fast became one of my favorite foundations after I purchased it the first Sephora sale post release. It's an amazing foundation with a very poor shade range and an incredibly hefty price tag. I find that it's got incredibly coverage with a very lightweight feel and absolutely no drying feeling whatsoever. Do I think it's worth over $120? No. Maybe $100? Probably not...but was it worth trying out once during a sale? Yes. Almost everything is worth trying out once. If you've been on the fence, I'd say try it out. It's good enough that you won't regret it but not so good that you'll find yourself repurchasing it again.
  • La Mer Pressed Powder - Be warned of a very prominent floral scent. The powder has a decent amount of coverage for being a setting powder. It's nothing special though and I wouldn't anyone to hand over any of their hard earned coin on this.
  • La Mer Loose Powder - This powder, in my opinion, gives a real soft focus to the skin. It also seems to avoid settling into any scars - say yes if you can't help but sometimes pop that pimple - and does not accentuate any texture. That said, I don't really think it's SO much better than the Hourglass veil powder that you should payUP UP UP the difference. Same thought as the foundation on this one for me.

Eyeshadow

• Natasha Denona Gold Palette - I admit I own this but have not found myself picking it up much. The palette has very, very strong yellow undertones and can very quickly overwhelm a look on any face, particularly if you're anything from light to fair. If you have a deeper skin tone though, I think this will look gorgeous on you and it might be worth it!
  • Natasha Denona Camel Palette - I've read mostly positive, but some mixed reviews on this one. I took it for a 1.5-month trip overseas though and really enjoyed using it. The quality of the shadows, in my opinion, were right in-line with those in her larger full-size palettes.
  • Pat McGrath Bronze Seduction Palette - Simply put, worth it. I don't think I've read any negative reviews on this, and the only thing that seems to make people hesitate is (a) the price and (b) the red-based shadows. Try it out at a local store though and you'll be pleasantly surprised! I'd also mark this one if you're thinking of picking it up during the sale because I'd be surprised if the "out of stock" message did not replace the "add to cart" button within a day.

Mascara

• Hourglass Caution Extreme - Perfect consistency right out of the box - not too wet, not too dry. Brush is simple, and dense enough that your lashes will be lush and voluminous as opposed to pointy and stuck together. I've had zero smudging at the end of any day, regardless of whether my day was 8 or 14 hours long.
  • Tarte Maneater - I like to describe this as CoverGirl Lash Blast, but bigger and better. It is a clean, everyday mascara that adds length and definition without any clumping. If you've got fairly long, dense lashes and you're looking for a mascara to just add definition and color for an everyday office look, this is your guy right here. As a plus, it seems to also last forever without drying out.

General Skincare

• Drunk Elephant C-Firma - I've used an entire tube and while I wanted to love it, I don't think I really saw results, let along great results. I have very minimal discoloration from very mild acne but this didn't really do anything for those or for generally evening of skin tone. I don't have any texture so I don't have any thoughts on that note. This product was a bit of a disappointment for me, and the weird bacon smell - was it worth putting up with? haha, guess not.
  • Drunk Elephant Framboos Glycolic - I found that my skin had a very strong tingle when I first applied this and that reaction made me instantly go "YES IT WORKS". After using the entire bottle, I do think that it did do a good job at evening out my skin tone and any mild texture that I may have temporarily experienced from monthly hormonal acne.
  • Drunk Elephant Protini - I really liked this moisturizer - it was largely free of any scent, lasted long, and made my normal/dehydrated skin feel moisturized all day. I think it's a good buy during the sale; however, I'm not sure if I would recommend it otherwise. The Dr.Dennis Gross one, in my opinion, is more effective.
  • Drunk Elephant Baby Sukari Facial - No brainer for me, this product is amazing and the star of the Drunk Elephant range. If you are in the US where this is carried, I would highly recommend this product - it really does to everything it states.

The products that I would most highly recommend to buy during this sale:

• Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
  • Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter
  • Drunk Elephant Baby Sukari Facial
  • Maybe a new BeautyBlender if you've used yours for a year like I have... =\

Have fun! And remember that while it's a sale and you save 15%, if you don't buy at all you save 100% 😃

@myp89 I totally agree about the Hourglass primer.  I love it.

@myp89 Ohhh thank you so much for the many reviews!

This sounds like a great list @AnnaCassandra

Like several of you, I've changed up my list already! 

Restocks:

-Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

-NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine

-Hourglass Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 9.4 g

New:

-Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lipstick Juicy Date

-Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

-OUIDAD - VitalCurl™ Define & Shine Styling Gel-Cream

-A new glowy, everyday highlighter (still doing research, no idea what I'm getting)

Undecided:

-Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

-A new fresh, citrusy fragrance. Thinking NEST - Citrine Rollerballor MAISON MARGIELA - REPLICA Under the Lemon Trees Eau de Toilette Travel Spray

-BRIOGEO - Sea Goddess™ Hair + Body Shimmer Spray

-Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75- need a sample first to make sure it's rosacea-friendly

I'm back ALREADY with a new and improved wish list for the sale. It seems this list just keeps growing! I docked skincare (for now), added some restocks, more makeup, and new products to test in replacement of current restocks (ya know, for testing purposes and all) 😉

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 8.30.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-19 at 8.30.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-19 at 8.30.31 PM.png

I might pick up that Briogio shimmer product too

My loves list is huge, so it's really tough to decide. These are my definites

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 4.17.15 PM.png

Im going to stock up on my stuff I use regularly, 

Tarte frixxtion stick

belif water essence and aqua bomb

multiple fragrances 

supergoop! sunsreen

RE: Re: VIB ROUGE 15% OFF SALE - APRIL 2019