Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Unicorn Hauls

Ladies after finding the Tom Ford bronzer brush in natural hair, I want to create a unicorn haul thread. These are hard to find items and or deals that are so amazing that it feels like a stealing. Please post below. I will post my first unicorn haul to start off the thread.

B13ED146-EE0E-4234-AC53-C132909CFE75.jpeg

RE: Unicorn Hauls

So I went To imats this weekend and here is my haul. Mufe is from the academy on location

Re: RE: Unicorn Hauls

Hi @KNC24 ,

This is amazing! So many great goodies! Those brushes look amazing! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @KNC24,

WOW! So many great items. Enjoy your goodies. 

Best,

Rebecca

RE: Unicorn Hauls

This happened yesterday. I didn’t mean to get two. I ordered from Ulta. The order got cancelled. Found out hours later. Everywhere I checked was sold out. When to instagram to find belk still had stock. Ordered and waiting on my package. Days later Ulta’s customer service reaches out. I think they had a glitch that informed a lot of customers the item is out of stock. I was asked if I still want it. I say yes without thinking. Both packages where supposed to come Monday but was delivered yesterday. I also included the free gift from belk.

Hi @KNC24 ,

I remember the Game of Thrones Collab! I can't believe that show is over! Great finds! I am glad you were able to get your hands on it! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: Unicorn Hauls

Oh my! I'm a buy everything on sale type of girl but I don't know that my deal skills are up to the standard of Unicorn Haul. Can't wait to see what everyone finds @KNC24! Very cool thread idea.

Ditto on everything you said @ShortErica 

@ShortErica it’s what you consider a unique haul. It’s what you considered a special haul. For me finding a Tom Ford bronzer brush in natural hair under $50 was a rare find. Both the sale and item made the haul different from a normal haul. I hope that helps. 

LOVE this idea for a thread, @KNC24 - will be watching!

@eshoe I can’t wait to see everyone’s unicorn haul 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos13
  • B13ED146-EE0E-4234-AC53-C132909CFE75.jpeg
testing