Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Total Haul - Everything I Currently Have :)

I was thinking about the number of highlighters I have and then I wondered 'what's my total haul over time?'

So I added everything up...

5 Foundations

15 Blushes

2 Concealers

3 Bronzers

9 Highlighters

2 Finishing powders

195 Eye shadows (15 singles, 113 in palettes, 57 in customizable palettes, and 10 pencil shadows)

60 eyeliners (51 liners, 3 double ended liners, 2 liquid and one rim liner)

2 Brow gels

This is all active makeup - not stuff I've set aside for maybe trades, and does not include any backups. I forgot to count my lip stuff, I will have to do that later!

What do you have? Smiley Happy

Re: Total Haul - Everything I Currently Have :)

I wanna count because I think for a min that would make me not buy any more stuff for awhile. But then I would forget or just stop caring how much I had already and buy more. I'm not too afraid of my numbers except for E/S's, which I can't stop buying. They are so pretty I want them all !!!!!! Eventhough I have more than I could wear in my lifetime but I still want more. More more more!!!!

Well, I just kind of wanted to know. I've been obsessed with highlighters but then I realized I needed to stop buying more. I have about three that I LOVE, so I feel pretty lucky. Smiley Happy Not too long ago I will still looking for the perfect highlighter.

I also realized I have a lot of eyeshadows, especially including all of the ones in palettes, yet there's a few I really gravitate to. 

what are the 3 that you love?

Hey sparkles!! Smiley Happy 

I am super pale, so NARS Copacabana (the sample I got with the NARS 500 point perk) really shows up nicely. I love the look, but it's a bit much for a professional setting. (I generally don't use finishing powder, which would tone it down a bit.)

I got MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder (a re-promote during the Year of the Snake 2013) in a trade. It's a golden pink, adding a bit of pink to my coloring but it's mostly the gold I notice and LOVE it. It adds a bit of color overall but a warm glow that is very natural and works with my skin tone.

I also have NARS Orgasm in liquid, which I use a lot - it adds a bit of bronze tone but is subtle enough to wear every day..

Benefit Watts Up (from last year's birthday set) is actually pretty nice, and I got NARS Luxor Multiple in a trade and can't wait to try! I usually do new products on weekends in case I have to do-over or I have a reaction, so I haven't been able to cycle it in yet. Smiley Happy

Are you looking for a highlighter?

always!!!!  i'm looking for something that isn't super glittery!  but haven't found anything i like so far!!

I'm also in the same boat! Nothing super glittery, and something that works with my super pink skin but doesn't make it pinker. 

I've been thinking about Nars blush in Nico- not the color that's showing up in the pic (which has to be Orgasm) but the 2nd one in their row of color swatches. 

http://www.sephora.com/blush-P2855?skuId=248930

I also have a Bare Minerals highlighter that I haven't opened yet but am excited about that one, plus I have The Balm Mary Louminizer too that is highly recommended that I need to try. (See the hoarding issues? Sigh....) Smiley Happy

AND A LIPSTICK IN A SEPHORA TREEEEEE!!!!!

Oh this looks like fun, I know I have well over 150 nail polishes that I need to go count along with my eyeshadow! I'll be back later!

I forgot nail polish too!! I will count lippies and nail polish tomorrow and update. Smiley Happy

Ooh this sounds super fun! I'm out of town visiting family so gonna have to do this tomorrow and report back! I think I have more lip pies than anything else since i have been buying those the last few months or so...

I'm not at home so doing this from memory:

9 foundations

16 blushes

7 concealers

5 bronzers

3 highlighters

4 loose powders for finishing and 6 meteorites 

Maybe around 10-15 eyeliners

lippies: maybe 50-75? I have to go count

eyeshadows: no idea but I will count when I get home. 

Oooh, all those Meteorites! Heart

I have wanted meteorites since I was in high school- I had a picture of them cut out and on my bedroom door! 20 years later... still don't have them. Maybe I should? 

I love Guerlain Meteorites! I think I have almost the same ones you do (minus Perles du Dragon, still searching for that one)! I've been wanting to try their other products like shadows and blushes but can't seem to pull the trigger! Do you have any? Would you recommend?

Kudos to you for counting--and further kudos for sharing!! Your shadow stash is impressive, but I bet I have way more than I think, considering the fact that palettes make it so easy to think you don't have much Smiley Tongue 

I know for a fact that I have more lip products than anything else!!

Smiley Happy

I think I can add a few more too, since I caved yesterday and ordered from The Balm event. Smiley Happy

Oooh, did you happen to get the Meet Matt(e) Nude? Or do you have it? I have been wanting it for quite awhile, but I've never had any TheBalm shadows *hangs head in shame* and didn't know the quality.

**Hangs head in double shame** I bought both of those palettes...plus an extra for trades or TSB.

I have a problem... Smiley Happy

Please let me know how you like it! I've been wanting to get it for awhile so, pls let me know what you think of it when you try it out! Smiley Happy

Yes!! lol the balm sale on hautelook.. i ordered the nude tude.. but the thing is T_T gonna get it til march25-30th such a long wait!!

Highlighted

Pictures, pictures! *starts chant*

I started a quick count on my eyeshadows and stopped when I got to 100. I can't believe that...especially since I want this Dior quint (Saks exclusive):

That is beautiful!!!!

Oh, that is pretty!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • dior 2014 transatlantique.jpg
  • images.jpeg
  • Part1.jpg