Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Too Much

Is there such a thing? My hubby has asked me today to cut back my spending and slow it down. LOL. How horrible am I that I need him to call me out? I feel bad because I have like 3 orders coming in the mail. Is anyone else guilty of hiding bags or boxes?

Re: Too Much

OK at least I'm Honest ^. ^

Aww I still love you. 

Oh I know it's all good with fellow beauties it a tight pak no one can breakSmiley Happy

Silly

I've already started because of Project 10 pan (half way there!) but everyone else can start whenever they want to. Remember the goal guys---its not to punish yourselves for overspending, its to give yourself a chance to appreciate the things you already have. Keep that in mind, and it wont be so bad Smiley Very Happy

We tried something last year like this, I think Sephoramusthave started the thread where we were supposed to go on a no-buy for a month or so. Some people were sucessful, but I think I only made 3 weeks and that was when I was working out of town and so busy that I didn't have time to shop. I think my downfall came when I was working in a town that had a free standing Sephora store and I had a coupon or a gift card or some other form of money burning a hole in my pocket. I fell off the wagon big time. Smiley Happy

I think we should try for 2 weeks. Just buying necessities such as shampoo/conditioner type things. I'd say no buying anything new only the stuff you already use and need more of. This will last two weeks what do you think?

I like this idea, and it lasts until I get my return XD I'm in!

Wow. You are going to binge so hard on makeup after this. lol. Righteous so I have 1 person- who else?!

Highlighted

Probably won't go too heavy on makeup, maybe an overpriced body wash and the headwrap. Smiley Tongue

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • DSCN0121.JPG