Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Too Much

Is there such a thing? My hubby has asked me today to cut back my spending and slow it down. LOL. How horrible am I that I need him to call me out? I feel bad because I have like 3 orders coming in the mail. Is anyone else guilty of hiding bags or boxes?

Re: Too Much

@latinadiva-Beauty Talk is a place for you to come and feel loved cause most of the time someone is always in the same boat as you!Smiley Happy

Okay ladies let's make a challenge/pact. A couple of you mentioned having this same problem so let's do a challenge not to buy anything until the end of March. It sounds like a big deal now that I'm typing this but I think I really need to detox lol. Anyone with me? We can set up rules on what counts and what doesn't.

@FABZ-Can I just help those of you out that need it? Because I really don't think I can't make it that long without buying something. But I'll be here for moral support. OK??? Smiley HappySmiley Happy

brat. Where is your willpower lady?!?!? hahah. 

LOL! I have willpower just not when it come to makeup and shopping I could try but let's face it, things might not work out so good. Smiley Very Happy

How about a couple of weeks? I mean it can't be that hard can it?... now I'm starting to doubt myself DARN IT. 

LOL! Your cracking me up.Ok a couple of weeks I can do,ok so YES WE CAN DO IT YAYYYYYYY! Does that sound like I mean it?

Not at all. >.> It's all a pack of lies!

OK at least I'm Honest ^. ^

Aww I still love you. 

Oh I know it's all good with fellow beauties it a tight pak no one can breakSmiley Happy

Silly

I've already started because of Project 10 pan (half way there!) but everyone else can start whenever they want to. Remember the goal guys---its not to punish yourselves for overspending, its to give yourself a chance to appreciate the things you already have. Keep that in mind, and it wont be so bad Smiley Very Happy

We tried something last year like this, I think Sephoramusthave started the thread where we were supposed to go on a no-buy for a month or so. Some people were sucessful, but I think I only made 3 weeks and that was when I was working out of town and so busy that I didn't have time to shop. I think my downfall came when I was working in a town that had a free standing Sephora store and I had a coupon or a gift card or some other form of money burning a hole in my pocket. I fell off the wagon big time. Smiley Happy

I think we should try for 2 weeks. Just buying necessities such as shampoo/conditioner type things. I'd say no buying anything new only the stuff you already use and need more of. This will last two weeks what do you think?

I like this idea, and it lasts until I get my return XD I'm in!

Wow. You are going to binge so hard on makeup after this. lol. Righteous so I have 1 person- who else?!

Probably won't go too heavy on makeup, maybe an overpriced body wash and the headwrap. Smiley Tongue

Cannot for the life of me find out how to post a picture. 
Any tips?

Accidently managed to post this one. Can't figure out how to do it purposely. That's just sad. 

Fabz----Not buy anything until the end of march? I'm in!!! I've put myself on project 10 pan anyway, so I will have to go longer than the end of march until I get get something new because I have to use up or hit pan on 10 items but I'll be your no buy buddy!! I've really been enjoying what I already have, so even though a no-buy *seems* like a punishment for overspending, its kinda fun! I've been using a palette that I've put away for so long, and I love it and could live off just this palette for years! (shadow wise I mean lol)

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • DSCN0121.JPG