Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Happy birthday to all the sweet May babies!! 

Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous mommas!! 💐

Please post your breathtaking May hauls here 🌈😊

353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif

giphy-2.gif

giphy-3.gif

Re: Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Thank you @lmaster! The Oui! and the Date Prep Balm are definitely perfect shades for everyday wear! The astrology ones I got mostly for fun - I'm Virgo, but since I already picked that one up, I decided to pick up the signs that represent my boys too! 😃

Awwww that's so sweet @Shosh85 

Interested to hear what you think about the Herbivore CLOUD JELLY Plumping Hydration Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL@Shosh85!

@CookieGirl1  I haven't tried it yet, but it does smell nice - sort of a light rosy kind of scent. 😊🌹 I have a product I'm trying to finish up before this, but I'm really hoping it delivers on the plumping hydration claim! 🤞

@Shosh85  I love this entire haul!  The DM palette is gorgeous!

Thanks, @Ispend2much6  I'm definitely pleased with everything so far! The DM palette is even prettier than I thought it would be - and the pigment is excellent! 😍

@Shosh85 @Great haul! 😍 I hope you love the Laneige lip balm. 

@SportyGirly125  I'm really loving the Laneige! It smells sooo good too! Thanks for the extra push! 😉😃

@Shosh85 Yay so glad to hear you love it too.

Excellent haul @Shosh85! Those swatches are so pretty💗

Thank you so much, @faeriegirl! I'm having fun testing it all out! 😃

Wow, how much do I love your haul @Shosh85?!! Soooo much!! 😍😍😍 I've been happy with the DM Dew Wet Balm - excited to see it in your haul. I'm going to pretend I didn't see your beautiful swatches of the Light Work palette. They're gorgeous!!

Happy to see INNBeauty at Sephora ~ I've picked up a few things here and there from them but having them at Sephora makes it convenient to pick up more; will be interested in your thoughts on the lip oil. Yay for SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lip Balm Date Prep! The #lipstories are a fave of mine and that shade I go through a lot of. I *may* have also picked up a couple backups during the sale. 😂 

I received a notification that the last of my sale order has shipped - woohoo! 😀 It's worked out very well - having the deliveries spread out has given me time to play with other products and that will definitely be nice for this month as I've put myself on a beauty low buy for the next couple of months. 

@itsfi  I'm really loving the Wet Balm! I've used it on bare skin, but would to experiment using it with makeup. How do you like to use it?

The INNBeauty lip oil is great! I forgot to tag/mention that I got the "Frose" one. I was going to post a swatch, but It doesn't really show up well in photographs. It is a pretty, shimmery light pink color and feels smooth/non-sticky on the lips. It does seem to moisturize well, but haven't tried it enough to test out duration. I love the smell/taste too! It's been awhile since I've had a Frose, but this is more lemon than strawberry- actually, the first thing I thought of when I tried it was lemon meringue pie - so good! 😋🍋

I can see why you go through a lot of the Date Prep shade! It is so pretty! Definitely don't regret picking it up! 😃

@Shosh85, I like using the DM Wet Balm over bare skin as well as over a tinted moisturizer or BB/CC cream. I'm so happy you like lipstories Date Prep balm. 

Ohhh, a lemon meringue pie-scented lip oil?! 😍 I have to tag @missjeanie; she'll want (and need) to know about that! 💛🍋 During the holidays last year, INNBeauty offered a set with all 3 of their lip oils. By the time I got around to it, it had sold out (fret not, I had plenty of other lippies on hand 😂). I'll have to keep an eye out to see if they offer that set again. [ETA: they have a 5-piece lip oil set on sale on their site. I leave it to you to figure out if I picked it up. 😆]

@itsfi  Ooooh, that lippie set looks so good! I will most likely be picking that up soon too! 😆

Yaaay @Shosh85! It looks like a great set! 😍

Bahahaha.... @itsfi @Shosh85 "Ohhh, a lemon meringue pie-scented lip oil?! 😍". Wait... What??? lol... Yes, yes you are right that I do need to know about this! And then the disappointment.... A US only brand!  Bamboozled until the border opens, but..... that's probably best.  Low buy.... low buy.... low buy lol It may however be on my loves list now tho...🙄

@missjeanie  Boooo! Awe, that's too bad! Definitely a great way to go on a low buy! 😆

Great Haul @Shosh85 !  @itsfi 's love for the SC lip stories Balms is what pushed me to order as well and I love Date Prep.  Seeing the swatch next to SC Oui has me thinking I may need to say oui to oui sometime soon.  I also have the Inky List Oat Balm set aside for my next cleansing balm because of @WinglessOne .  BIC is clearly enabling! lol.  I'd LOVE to hear what you think of the Herbivoire Cloud Jelly. I talked myself in and out of this one the past sale a few times.  

@missjeanie  I'm really lovin' Date Prep! It's the perfect shade and definitely couldn't resist at 30% off! 😃 

I'm super excited to try the Oat Balm! I tried to get it earlier, but it kept going out of stock. It's a such great price for the size too! 😃

I'm trying to finish up another product before I try out the Herbivore, but I have sniffed it, and it does have a nice, light rosy scent 😉🌹

"Seeing the swatch next to SC Oui has me thinking I may need to say oui to oui sometime soon.@missjeanie @Shosh85  Yes, missjeanie, I could not have said that any better!! Though I should probably check first to see if I already have Oui. 😂 I feel like I do. 🤔

953 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos151
  • 353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif
  • giphy-2.gif
  • giphy-3.gif
  • 6EED4AA3-7F89-4A47-9F80-32CDD53E718A.png
  • 5.1.2021 Sephora.jpg
  • 5.1.2021 Glow Recipe.jpg
  • DDC5898E-CBBA-4D22-826E-F7FC65172411.jpeg
  • E5096B01-43E9-4FA0-9C98-A0768BE51C98.jpeg
  • 88CA87BE-2FEF-46C3-9E26-5195EF0518E1.jpeg
  • 99F61178-9045-4668-BE23-23C919FFC4E2.jpeg
  • FB63058D-8AA2-44E6-B5A8-27C3EAF60A76.jpeg
  • AAC1F201-F280-4900-9ADB-C2F0275EB301.jpeg
  • Now I wonder how many $100 Rouge Rewards I've gotten so far. Might have to tally that sometime.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. Blushes & NARS tinted moisturizer are blended out on the left side of each swatch.
  • Almost reminds me of one of the PMG Lip Fetish Balm shades... I should do some swatch comparisons. :D
testing