Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Happy birthday to all the sweet May babies!! 

Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous mommas!! 💐

Please post your breathtaking May hauls here 🌈😊

353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif

giphy-2.gif

giphy-3.gif

Re: Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

@danielledanielleNice!    

@danielledanielle  Lots of goodies!!!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Lawless daisy!!

You purchased great new releases, @danielledanielle

Happy Memorial Day! I did not take a picture, but this was my May haul:

New purchases:

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 3 

Farmacy HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder classic

Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Re-purchases:

Summer Fridays Summer Silk Nourishing Body Lotion 6.7 oz/ 200 mL 

Glow Recipe Glow Lip Pop Lip Balm both watermelon and blueberry

OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g both a new and re-purchase because after I first tried it, I loved the fragrance so much that I ordered four more tubs because it is limited edition (😭)

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear 

Excellent hauls!! @adrianamancini 

@lmaster Thank you so much! 💖 Hope you are having a great day!

@adrianamancini Honeymoon Glow has done wonders for my skin. Just picked up my 2nd bottle.

@sprocketta It has done the same for me since I started using it! I also love the honey smell 😍 Glad you like this product too! Have a great day! 💛

@adrianamancini you too!💗

@adrianamancini   You can't beat Tatcha's Rice Polish, no matter your skin type. 

@Ispend2much6 Couldn't agree more! Which Rice Polish did you try? I have combination skin, and all of the Tatcha products I have tried are fantastic. Hope you are having a great day! 💜

@adrianamancini. I have the one you have and I have also used the one for sensitive skin. I don't remember there being much difference between the two but it's been awhile. I hope your day is lovely as well.

Yeah, this haul definitely screams summer 🌅 @adrianamancini 

@danielledanielle I didn't realize that until I read your comment 🤣 I guess I was in a summer state of mind 🌅 Your haul looks great too! Hope you are having a great day! 💕

@adrianamancini  I love the summer fridays summer skin. I just got the summer Fridays pool time in the mail today. Can’t wait to try it out!!! 

@ather This will be my second bottle of the Summer Fridays summer skin! It is my favorite body lotion. Let me know your thoughts on Pool Time! I am interested to hear what you think. Summer Fridays always has great products. Hope you are having a great day! 💛

@adrianamancini  Omg I agree. I was using the sol naked one and I hated it. It didn’t absorb well but I didn’t even realize it until I tried the summer Fridays. I’ve become a quick fan of all the summer Fridays products. I tried pool time last night on my hand and I love it. It’s not really a replacement for the lotion but I’ll probably be layering them together. I think it gives the perfect shine. 

@ather I am glad to hear that you liked pool time! I think I will have to give it a try! Like you, I am also a huge fan of Summer Fridays. I also LOVE their vitamin c serum, cloud dew moisturizer, overtime mask, lip balm, and cleanser. I noticed a huge difference in my skin since I started using these products. 

@adrianamancini  The cc me is my all time fav. I also got the baby moon and I’m not pregnant. I really like it too

Fantastic haul, @adrianamancini! I'd like to try the Ouai body scrub. 

@curlychiquita Thank you! You will love the Ouai body scrub. You can't go wrong with their original body scrub in Melrose Place, but I am loving the St. Barts fragrance for summer. It is light and fresh 😍 If you end up trying it, let me know what you think! Have a great day! 💖

953 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos151
  • 353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif
  • giphy-2.gif
  • giphy-3.gif
  • 6EED4AA3-7F89-4A47-9F80-32CDD53E718A.png
  • 5.1.2021 Sephora.jpg
  • 5.1.2021 Glow Recipe.jpg
  • DDC5898E-CBBA-4D22-826E-F7FC65172411.jpeg
  • E5096B01-43E9-4FA0-9C98-A0768BE51C98.jpeg
  • 88CA87BE-2FEF-46C3-9E26-5195EF0518E1.jpeg
  • 99F61178-9045-4668-BE23-23C919FFC4E2.jpeg
  • FB63058D-8AA2-44E6-B5A8-27C3EAF60A76.jpeg
  • AAC1F201-F280-4900-9ADB-C2F0275EB301.jpeg
  • Now I wonder how many $100 Rouge Rewards I've gotten so far. Might have to tally that sometime.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. Blushes & NARS tinted moisturizer are blended out on the left side of each swatch.
  • Almost reminds me of one of the PMG Lip Fetish Balm shades... I should do some swatch comparisons. :D
testing