Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Happy birthday to all the sweet May babies!! 

Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous mommas!! 💐

Please post your breathtaking May hauls here 🌈😊

353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif

giphy-2.gif

giphy-3.gif

Re: Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

@CookieGirl1 thank you. They look so much better in person when I saw it than the pics online.  

@SportyGirly125  Oooo that palette is gorgeous!!

@ather @It really is. 

@SportyGirly125. Those shades will be gorgeous on you!

@Ispend2much6 @Thank you 

The Nars palette is so pretty, @SportyGirly125!

@curlychiquita @It really is pretty in person. I had to see it in store to see if I wanted it. 

@SportyGirly125 

That cheek palette is so pretty.  I love how they did the lettering, too.

@danielledanielle I had to see it in person to see if I wanted it. 

I made a deal with my husband.  I told him I would do his shopping for the next several gift-giving events if I could shop for them this past week.  I think that was very helpful of me to offer. 😉

Faced with the prospect of Dolce Gabbana losing about 30% of their product line, I had a few items I didn't want to lose out on.

This is the most beautiful compact I've ever seen; I'm sure the design is a decal of some sort, but the entire compact is coated with something that makes it durable, and there are no pixelated (for lack of a better word) parts of the design, so it looks like a painting.

dg compact 1.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler
Blush of Roses Mauve Diamond, Pink Power, and ProvocativeBlush of Roses Mauve Diamond, Pink Power, and Provocative

Miss SIcily Colour and Care lipsticks Concetta and Domenica. These have the best scent- they smell like real vanilla beans!Miss SIcily Colour and Care lipsticks Concetta and Domenica. These have the best scent- they smell like real vanilla beans!

Another Miss Sicily in AnnunziataAnother Miss Sicily in Annunziata

The Only One lipstick and case in Sweet Mamma, Perfect Peony, and Wild RosewoodThe Only One lipstick and case in Sweet Mamma, Perfect Peony, and Wild Rosewood

Dolcissimo liquid lipsticks Dahlia, Rosebud, and Ruby.Dolcissimo liquid lipsticks Dahlia, Rosebud, and Ruby.

Dahlia, Rosebud, Ruby.  Ruby makes the prettiest blush!  These have the scent of cherry oil, not the perfume like DG's other lipsticks.Dahlia, Rosebud, Ruby. Ruby makes the prettiest blush! These have the scent of cherry oil, not the perfume like DG's other lipsticks.

I have to say, Harrod's pulled a fast one.  I qualified for a DG rose compact mirror, and they sent me the old style gold metal one.  Now, that mirror is luxe and sturdy, but I wanted the rose one, especially as it's still listed on the site as a gwp with a lower buy-in than what I did.  I contacted them about it so it will be interesting to see what they do.  Very quick shipping though.

WOW the blush compacts are gorgeous @Ispend2much6 🤩 

I hope you have a satisfactory resolution to the GWP, that is such an important part of the package!

@eshoe  Thank you!  I kind of doubt I will hear from them, but I'd take being surprised.

I hear you, @Ispend2much6. I am still waiting to hear back from Skyn Iceland on sealed packets of eye gels that were off. It’s been a week now and I am losing hope. I think companies may have forgotten that a reasonable explanation and apology are satisfactory. 

@eshoe  Exactly.

@Ispend2much6 *Sigh* that packaging!

@CookieGirl1  I wish I could take a picture that would really show how gorgeous it is!

@Ispend2much6  Wow!!!!!!! 😍

@ather  Yeah, it's definitely a multi-event gift purchase. 🙂

I'm glad you could get such beautiful products, @Ispend2much6! I hope you can get your mirror.

@curlychiquita. I do too thanks!

@Ispend2much6 Stunning!!!  I want everything!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos151
  • 353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif
  • giphy-2.gif
  • giphy-3.gif
  • 6EED4AA3-7F89-4A47-9F80-32CDD53E718A.png
  • 5.1.2021 Sephora.jpg
  • 5.1.2021 Glow Recipe.jpg
  • DDC5898E-CBBA-4D22-826E-F7FC65172411.jpeg
  • E5096B01-43E9-4FA0-9C98-A0768BE51C98.jpeg
  • 88CA87BE-2FEF-46C3-9E26-5195EF0518E1.jpeg
  • 99F61178-9045-4668-BE23-23C919FFC4E2.jpeg
  • FB63058D-8AA2-44E6-B5A8-27C3EAF60A76.jpeg
  • AAC1F201-F280-4900-9ADB-C2F0275EB301.jpeg
  • Now I wonder how many $100 Rouge Rewards I've gotten so far. Might have to tally that sometime.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. Blushes & NARS tinted moisturizer are blended out on the left side of each swatch.
  • Almost reminds me of one of the PMG Lip Fetish Balm shades... I should do some swatch comparisons. :D
testing