Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Happy birthday to all the sweet May babies!! 

Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous mommas!! ๐Ÿ’

Please post your breathtaking May hauls here ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š

353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

giphy-2.gif

โ€ƒ

giphy-3.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

It really was, @itsfi. When I told her about the perfume oil I bought with her gift, she was very curious about the scent. Turns out she loves vetiver and bergamot, too, although I have never known her to wear perfume. At least it gives me ideas for returning the favor some dayโ˜บ๏ธ 

@eshoe, ahhh, what a great moment to have with your MIL. And good intel for future gifts!

She was really happy about it, @itsfi - it made me feel quite satisfied and settled with my purchase๐Ÿฅฐ

What a wonderful MIL, @eshoe! The 3 in1 Milk looks and sounds really interesting. I'd love to hear how it ends up working out for you with some more use!

I think she is too, @quspork โ˜บ๏ธ I will give you an update after I have put it to use a bit longer! So far, it has exceeded my expectations, which is a relief, especially since I had not tried it prior to purchasing.

@eshoe Ooh those look very nice. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the milk.

@Samtian I have been using it this weekend, day and night, in place of toner, serum and moisturizer. I have pretty normal skin that usually feels a bit dry in the morning. The Boum-Boum has totally and completely blown my expectations out of the water. I wouldnโ€™t use it everyday because I love my too-many steps routine, but WOW it fills in the gap of so many steps, just right! I have definitely fallen in love with another lazy product๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe Yep definitely adding that to the buy list after I use my stuff lol. Thank you!

I think I am going to put some in a smaller bottle to have in my purse, in case of emergency @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you decide to try it, I hope to hear about it!

oh la la @eshoe  tres chic!  

The packaging is, @missjeanie, yes!!! I love everything about that aspect๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

@eshoe  That is so sweet of your MIL. That highlighter is such a great subtle shine. 

She is always so thoughtful, @ather. I love that I will think of her now and this Motherโ€™s Day when I wear the perfume, it makes it extra-special!

@eshoe  Awwww this is such a beautiful haul. I love the looks of that highlighter. 

The highlighter is extremely subtle, @PrettyPaint. Some days that is all I am going for and this is the perfect match. Other days itโ€™s more of a glitter-fest;)

@eshoe Wow the lid on that fragrance is indeed very artfully designed! I was surprised to read โ€œfresh Play-dohโ€ smell after sensual & musky description tho haha

Yes, @Guessgal, I was expecting a much deeper scent based on the description. Iโ€™ve worn it all weekend, and though it is definitely more complex than my original take, it is still what I think of when wearing it. I enjoy it, though!

What a beautiful selection of products! Love that you'll be able to think of your MIL when you use these. I tend to get special things too when I select items that were gifted via cash/gc. 

Yes, @Mcakes - scent is the best way to remember a giver who lets you choose the gift ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh @eshoe itโ€™s all so pretty! How fun for you, thanks for the tag! Great to hear your thoughts on it.  I picked up the lip and highlighter earlier also (itโ€™s in an April haul I believe) and really like them! What a lovely MIL! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh, I didnโ€™t know that @Sunnysmom! I need to go hunt that down, thank you for letting me know. 

My MIL is very thoughtful, I am grateful for her for many reasons, this is just one โ˜บ๏ธ

Conversation Stats
Photos151
  • 353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif
  • giphy-2.gif
  • giphy-3.gif
  • 6EED4AA3-7F89-4A47-9F80-32CDD53E718A.png
  • 5.1.2021 Sephora.jpg
  • 5.1.2021 Glow Recipe.jpg
  • DDC5898E-CBBA-4D22-826E-F7FC65172411.jpeg
  • E5096B01-43E9-4FA0-9C98-A0768BE51C98.jpeg
  • 88CA87BE-2FEF-46C3-9E26-5195EF0518E1.jpeg
  • 99F61178-9045-4668-BE23-23C919FFC4E2.jpeg
  • FB63058D-8AA2-44E6-B5A8-27C3EAF60A76.jpeg
  • AAC1F201-F280-4900-9ADB-C2F0275EB301.jpeg
  • Now I wonder how many $100 Rouge Rewards I've gotten so far. Might have to tally that sometime.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. Blushes & NARS tinted moisturizer are blended out on the left side of each swatch.
  • Almost reminds me of one of the PMG Lip Fetish Balm shades... I should do some swatch comparisons. :D
testing