Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Happy birthday to all the sweet May babies!! 

Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous mommas!! 💐

Please post your breathtaking May hauls here 🌈😊

353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif

giphy-2.gif

giphy-3.gif

Re: Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Thank you @haleyvvvv! 😃 Loving this GR hyaluronic acid serum! 💜

I love the soothing colors in these pics @itsfi and the pinks! These sets are fantastic ideas for gifts and I’m putting them on my lists asap. Have you sniffed any of these? Glad you got some goodies for yourself too! 😘

Thank you @Sunnysmom😁 I've tested a couple of the Nest fragrance oils and one of the Maison Louis Marie scents, but in candle form. 😍 The Glow Recipe bundle caught my eye and whenI read that the proceeds from the sale would be donated to Girls Inc., I was in. 

Yup that’s really an extra bonus @itsfi , so good. 💞

The perfume sets are such great gifts, @itsfi! I've given some to my sister, too.

Thank you @curlychiquita🤗 Gifting these sets will be fun; it'll be nice to see which scent(s) they like and it helps to take some of the stress off trying to figure out which fragrance they'll like best. 😀

I love nest fragrances!! @itsfi great gift idea

Thank you @lmaster🤗 Nest makes some great fragrances, don't they? I've tried a couple of their perfumes and whole bunch of their candles! 😍

What lovely gifts for your mom and SIL, @itsfi! I'm sure they will LOVE them!

Awww, thank you so much @FullCoverageBB! 😁 It will be fun to see which scent(s) they gravitate towards. 😍

Such a fun haul @itsfi . I think your mum and sil will enjoy these fragrance ❤️

Thank you @blackkitty2014🤗 Let's hope they do like these scents; 🤞 I think they humor me a great deal with my beauty-related gifts to them. They'll get lunch out of it too, so it works out. And, if they end up not liking them or if there's ones that just really don't suit them, I'll step up and take them off their hands. 😂🤣😂 

These are pretty, cute and lovely gifts!! I got the Seville orange oil mini as a point reward and I loved it!  @itsfi 

@sister13, thank you! 😁 That Seville orange sounds like it smells amazing, and perfect for this time of the year! 💖 It's the one from that Nest collection that caught my eye. I'll have to keep my eye for it in the rewards bazaar or if it pops up as a promo - what a great way to try out products!

@itsfi  Great gift ideas!!! I’m sure both with love them!! 

Thank you @ather🤗 Neither have a lot of fragrances, so we shall see how these gifts work out for them. 🤞 I'm pretty sure these discovery sets alone increased their collection five-fold. 😆 

@itsfi Great haul!  You SIL and Mom are going to be smelling amazing!

@SportyGirly125, thank you. Hope they find a scent they like. 🤞

@itsfi Kinda sorry that I passed on the Glow Recipe/LLP collab now.  Glad one of us took advantage of it! 😉

@CookieGirl1, thank you. Glow Recipe does some wonderful collabs and I very much appreciate that they often donate 100% of the proceeds from the sale of their collaborations or specials to another organization, which they spotlight on their website. ♥️ 

If you're interested in the polishes, Live Love Polish is currently doing a promo on its site - 40% off their sale section. 💅

Thanks, @itsfi! I'll actually take a look at that! I've been pretty good about not buying too much polish lately so maybe I'm due for some 😉

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos151
  • 353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif
  • giphy-2.gif
  • giphy-3.gif
  • 6EED4AA3-7F89-4A47-9F80-32CDD53E718A.png
  • 5.1.2021 Sephora.jpg
  • 5.1.2021 Glow Recipe.jpg
  • DDC5898E-CBBA-4D22-826E-F7FC65172411.jpeg
  • E5096B01-43E9-4FA0-9C98-A0768BE51C98.jpeg
  • 88CA87BE-2FEF-46C3-9E26-5195EF0518E1.jpeg
  • 99F61178-9045-4668-BE23-23C919FFC4E2.jpeg
  • FB63058D-8AA2-44E6-B5A8-27C3EAF60A76.jpeg
  • AAC1F201-F280-4900-9ADB-C2F0275EB301.jpeg
  • Now I wonder how many $100 Rouge Rewards I've gotten so far. Might have to tally that sometime.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. Blushes & NARS tinted moisturizer are blended out on the left side of each swatch.
  • Almost reminds me of one of the PMG Lip Fetish Balm shades... I should do some swatch comparisons. :D
testing