Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

fireworks-explosion.gif

7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif

September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif

Pumpkin spice, sweater weather, picking out pumpkins and/ or apples & breaking out the boots!

September is the start of fall,

So please share what filled your cart up with us all!

P.s. please continue to use the August haul thread until September 1st

Re: Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

Thank you @haleyvvvv 😄

The serum sounds great, @CynthieLu! I'm happy you could get a good deal on it.

Thank you @curlychiquita 💛

@CynthieLu ohhh that sounds awesome 

@lmaster I adore this stuff,  I'm always on the lookout for a more affordable dupe but it's unbeatable so far. I've re-purchased this sooo many times 💗 

@CynthieLu I love Idole, it’s my boyfriend’s favorite perfume of mine and the only one he comments on hahaha. I hope you enjoy your sample! Definitely worth a full size. 

Thank you for the hot tip @alexasteph

That's good to know 😉

Sounds like Shopper’s perk program is similar to Ulta’s perk program @CynthieLu. Enjoy your haul.

It has points on only some purchases and they change all the time but I'll take freebies and perks where I can get them @Loretta55 

I wish we had Ulra and Trader Joe's sooooooo bad 😋

I always hear good things about Trader Joe’s @CynthieLu , but the parking at their stores are so dicey so I have been avoiding it. I am not sure which province that you live in but Ulta was going to open a store at Square One in Missasauga (not sure if I am spelling it correct). Unfortunately the pandemic brought that to a halt. The other differences that I noticed between the two stores is that you can purchase food at Shoppers and that there are beauty salons at Ulta. 

@CynthieLu  Super Start sounds like something I can use.  Does it have a scent?  Thanks!

It has no scent, if you can get a sample (it's a bit pricey) to test it out I think it's worth trying that way.  I love this stuff. But I had visible skin concerns, otherwise I think it would just excellently support skin health. Not drasticly visible but over time protect?

I got my sample years ago at The Bay (not sure where you are) or I've been given samples from the skin care centre at Shoppers. @Ispend2much6 

I wash, tone , than superstart and do my whole skincare routine after.

@CynthieLu  Thank you for the advice!  I do have redness issues. 

Ahhh redness is the worst  I feel you.  I avoid any skin care with physical exfoliaters because they only aggravate my skin.  I have to avoid over using chemical exfoliators and aim only for the gentle ones and limit thier use.  It's a battle but I've had alot of good luck recently @Ispend2much6 

@sonnydee happy birthday month, girl!

Thanks @CookieGirl1 💛💛💛💛 should be posting my first birthday month haul soon🤗

@sonnydee happy birthday month!!! 🥳

Thank you so much lovely @lmaster 😘💛💛💛

Happy birth month to all of you September ladies!  Also happy Virgo season to any Maidens out there! 

I haven’t posted a haul in a very very long time so here we go, here’s what has happened this summer after cheating on my no-buy! 

B7DAFEEA-B985-4AA5-BE22-9E9C86EAF0F2.jpeg

 i can’t help it, I’m a hype girl.  I’ve seen the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Mai Type all over TikTok this summer and I felt like I needed to have it in my life.  I’ve only worn it one time so far but it is a very strong contender as my favorite lip product launch of the year so now, I think I need more lip stains.

I’ve been using the JVN Nurture Hydrating Shampoo 10 oz/ 295 mL for a few months so I was excited to see the blow-dry lotion. Of course, the first time I try to use it my blow dryer dies.  The JVN Complete Blowout Styling Milk 3 oz / 90 mL feels like a lightweight milky lotion, it did make my hair feel a little slick but maybe that’s just because I couldn’t style it properly.  Like the other JVN products I’ve used, it has a very spalike and herbal smell that makes me feel like I transformed my bathroom into a hip, botanical spa. 
I have a tube of the TULA Skincare The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser 6.7 oz/ 200 mL.  I’m going to give it a try soon, if it doesn’t work well for my dry skin I have an oily skinned friend whose been thinking about trying the brand so I may pass it on to her. 
In the back, I have the Beautyblender 12-Hour Always on Radiant Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide .  I’ve used this a handful of times already and it gives a very great, smoothing light-medium coverage.  I’ve been liking to apply it with a duo fibre brush and then dabbing over any brush strokes with a sponge.

I needed a new concealer brush for under my eyes and the shape of the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Concealer Brush #71 looked perfect for that.  Also, as a treat I ended up ordering the SEPHORA COLLECTION Silicone Scalp Massager

A87AEB83-F4A3-4715-882C-ECB23C6DE6CB.jpeg

 I also was able to find the ELF Halo Glow filter!  I haven’t used it to compare it to the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 8 - Deep  that I use every day.  I also grabbed Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Hair Oil for Very Damaged Blonde Hair 3.4 oz/ 100 mL from work to try to repair my damaged and dry ends

61601E17-5B34-48F4-83F7-5D5B5E80EA5B.jpeg

 Lastly I have The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum to feel like an influencer and a whole bunch of point perks, GWP and samples.

Great hauls, @Nickelliebear1!! What a pretty lippie!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Great hauls @Nickelliebear1! Unfortunately the scent of the JVN hair products was too strong for me.

1,254 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos207
  • fireworks-explosion.gif
  • 7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif
  • September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif
  • B7DAFEEA-B985-4AA5-BE22-9E9C86EAF0F2.jpeg
  • A87AEB83-F4A3-4715-882C-ECB23C6DE6CB.jpeg
  • 61601E17-5B34-48F4-83F7-5D5B5E80EA5B.jpeg
  • 20220902_075639_mh1662120327808.jpg
  • 57DC3B97-2E8E-4957-A5BD-AB1A40387FF9.jpeg
  • A70FB9C1-2E5F-4EDF-95F7-06BECB1BB28D.jpeg
  • Hmm, didn't open the compact as wide as I thought for this photo.
  • I might gift the Volition samples + that makeup bag to someone.
  • Highlighter photo: left swatch is diffused, right swatch is intentionally heavy.
  • Why it's as if I realized greens are lacking in my polish collection. :D Vita's warm state is a slightly yellow green that doesn't show well in this photo.
  • pm haul.jpg
  • Tilted the swatches to show some of the color shifts.
testing