Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

fireworks-explosion.gif

7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif

September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif

Pumpkin spice, sweater weather, picking out pumpkins and/ or apples & breaking out the boots!

September is the start of fall,

So please share what filled your cart up with us all!

P.s. please continue to use the August haul thread until September 1st

Re: Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

Those shades look so beautiful @Mellmars1185 . I love that brand and I hope you enjoy it as mush as I do 😍

@Saradestin Thank you 🙏

They sound very nice, @Mellmars1185

@curlychiquita Thank you 😊

Great nail haul! @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you 😊

@Mellmars1185  You chose some lovely shades. I hope you enjoy them all! 

@WinglessOne Thank you! I just applied Carrot Magic which is a thermal. The nail polish applies so smooth and even!

Clionadh and Cirque Colors: 

hauls-2022-sept-23-CirqueClionadh.jpeg

Swatches & notes: 
Spoiler
Clionadh - this is my first time trying their shadows. I knew they’d be soft textured but good grief, these might be the softest shadows I own. Not velvety buttery smooth, just very very soft. That’s not a bad thing, at least for now. Depends on how they perform on my lids. The soft texture should be good for color washing my lids, and hopefully these shades are buildable for more impact and bolder pigmentation. As expected, the color shifts are beautiful. 

Photos taken in my warm bathroom lighting, with slight digital temperature adjustment to get closer-to-reality (not ridiculously over-warm) colors.Photos taken in my warm bathroom lighting, with slight digital temperature adjustment to get closer-to-reality (not ridiculously over-warm) colors.
Cirque Colors - they recently re-released some magnetic polishes, including 2 I’d wanted but never ordered. Dream Within a Dream is more multidimensional than my swatch photo depicts, with more colors that appear in person. I should’ve taken photos of that one at various angles to really show it off. Morningtide is a plain jelly that’ll be fun to work with in various ways. In my photos, the swatches below the nail show how each magnetic polish looks as-is (no magnet used). For their nail swatches, I used a ring magnet. 

L: indoor light. R: flash photo that pulled a bit magenta, but I didn't feel like fussing with temp and tint during photo editing.L: indoor light. R: flash photo that pulled a bit magenta, but I didn't feel like fussing with temp and tint during photo editing.
I don’t often keep product boxes, but I can’t bring myself to recycle Firecracker’s box. 

hauls-2022-sept-23-FirecrackerBox-1.jpeghauls-2022-sept-23-FirecrackerBox-2.jpeg
LynBDesigns 13 Days of Holoween Advent Mystery Box: 

Everything in the bundle: 12 polishes + 1 not-a-polish treat.Everything in the bundle: 12 polishes + 1 not-a-polish treat.
Swatches & notes: 
Spoiler
I ordered this in August and it arrived this week. The theme of this mystery bundle is Disney villains. I expected to see polishes named after cosmetic-brand popular villains like Ursula, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Scar, and a few others. But shades for Yzma, Prince John, and Claude Frollo were a welcome surprise. At least, I assume that's who some shades were named for. 😄 

Hellfire is a thermal polish.Hellfire is a thermal polish.No-Belle and OWTH are magnetic polishes, though the latter's *very* subtle about it. Also, an unusual color choice for that Disney character. Huh.No-Belle and OWTH are magnetic polishes, though the latter's *very* subtle about it. Also, an unusual color choice for that Disney character. Huh.

Great hauls @WinglessOne .

Thanks @Loretta55 !

Awesome polish haul @WinglessOne !

Thanks @faeriegirl !

I love everything you got @WinglessOne ! Amazing haul 😍. I am always scared of the mystery boxes, but the LynB you got is gorgeous! Looking forward to your manis and to see those gorgeous eyeshadows on you! ❤️

Thanks @Saradestin!  As impressed as I’ve been with LynB, I figured I was guaranteed to like at least 75% of the mystery polishes. 😂 

@WinglessOne Oof, those Clionadh shadows are stunning!  

Thanks @CookieGirl1 ! 

@WinglessOne can nail polish get any more beautiful!!

@lmaster  LynB has quickly become one of my favorite nail polish brands this year. At this rate, I might end up owning half their polishes. 😂

Just half?? 🤣 @WinglessOne 

I wish I could have the patience for advent calendars @WinglessOne 😂 I get impatient on tear everything open. I'm lucky if I get to day 5. Lovely hauls💙💙💙

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos207
  • fireworks-explosion.gif
  • 7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif
  • September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif
  • B7DAFEEA-B985-4AA5-BE22-9E9C86EAF0F2.jpeg
  • A87AEB83-F4A3-4715-882C-ECB23C6DE6CB.jpeg
  • 61601E17-5B34-48F4-83F7-5D5B5E80EA5B.jpeg
  • 20220902_075639_mh1662120327808.jpg
  • 57DC3B97-2E8E-4957-A5BD-AB1A40387FF9.jpeg
  • A70FB9C1-2E5F-4EDF-95F7-06BECB1BB28D.jpeg
  • Hmm, didn't open the compact as wide as I thought for this photo.
  • I might gift the Volition samples + that makeup bag to someone.
  • Highlighter photo: left swatch is diffused, right swatch is intentionally heavy.
  • Why it's as if I realized greens are lacking in my polish collection. :D Vita's warm state is a slightly yellow green that doesn't show well in this photo.
  • pm haul.jpg
  • Tilted the swatches to show some of the color shifts.
testing