Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

fireworks-explosion.gif

7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif

September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif

Pumpkin spice, sweater weather, picking out pumpkins and/ or apples & breaking out the boots!

September is the start of fall,

So please share what filled your cart up with us all!

P.s. please continue to use the August haul thread until September 1st

Re: Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

Thank you @Mellmars1185 @curlychiquita @sonnydee ! 

I usually open everything up in an advent bundle too, unless it's a candy calendar. For some reason, I can (usually) wait to open one candy a day. With nail polish, there's no way I was gonna unbox one a day, especially since I'd have to wait til 13 days before Halloween. 😂 

@WinglessOne I will be doing the same thing when I get mine!!! ☺️ 💯

@WinglessOne Love a great nail polish haul. Enjoy!

Wow, pretty colors, both for your eyes and nails, @WinglessOne

Sephora haul.   Pleased the fragrance GWP came with the cardboard. 

20220924_222046.jpg

Nice haul @greeneyedgirl107.

Nice haul @greeneyedgirl107!

@greeneyedgirl107 I love perfumes so, I see your GWP and I am like 😍😍😍

@Saradestin That's my favorite kind to get, too!  I noticed a lot of repeat fragrances, but I give them out anyway so I don't mind.  I'm having a hard time keeping track of which ones I've given to my sister, so I'll have to check with her.  I bet she can't keep track, either!

@greeneyedgirl107 ,

Yay for the fragrance GWP!  That is great!

@tsavorite I just had to get it.  I know Sephora offers these periodically (usually around V Day) but it's been a while since I've gotten one.

@greeneyedgirl107 Nice haul!

Nice gwp, @greeneyedgirl107

@greeneyedgirl107 I love perfume samples.  I know that not everyone is into them but as someone who loves fragrance and just needs to try things, I think that assortments like that are great!

@CookieGirl1 @Titian06 Fragrance GWP are what interests me most!  In fact, if I can't snag two fragrance free samples, I tend to put off my purchase.

@greeneyedgirl107 and I thought that was one of the few who waited until better samples became available to make a purchase, lol.

@CookieGirl1 You most definitely are not!  It's crazy how much I will wait until a good free sample comes along.  I've been that way since they went from 3 to 2 samples.  And I really can't wrap my head around when either 1. it's all foundation samples (cards especially) or 2. there's a big sale and all the free samples are super uninteresting.

@greeneyedgirl107 I HATE foundation and concealer cards.  Like, give me anything else.

@CookieGirl1 I'm wanting to make a purchase now, but the free samples are poor, esp considering that I just made a purchase on Friday and already scraped the bottom of the barrel. 

And have you checked out the GWP?  There aren't many, and I think most if not all the skincare is for minimum spend with brand purchase.  How do you feel about that?  I'm disappointed and hope it isn't a trend. 

@greeneyedgirl107 Oh my gosh, I feel the SAME way!!!  I have my NFT credit from the Sephoria event that expires after tomorrow so I'm holding out to make a purchase just *hoping* that there will be something else tomorrow.

@CookieGirl1 I don't envy your position!  I good sample or GWP can make or break a sale.  Even when I'm gifting, my friends are often more enthralled with those items than the gift itself.  Fingers crossed for you that you find something acceptable tomorrow.   I'm in a bit of a rush myself, as I want to get the online exclusive NEST bday gift before it goes OOS.

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos207
  • fireworks-explosion.gif
  • 7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif
  • September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif
  • B7DAFEEA-B985-4AA5-BE22-9E9C86EAF0F2.jpeg
  • A87AEB83-F4A3-4715-882C-ECB23C6DE6CB.jpeg
  • 61601E17-5B34-48F4-83F7-5D5B5E80EA5B.jpeg
  • 20220902_075639_mh1662120327808.jpg
  • 57DC3B97-2E8E-4957-A5BD-AB1A40387FF9.jpeg
  • A70FB9C1-2E5F-4EDF-95F7-06BECB1BB28D.jpeg
  • Hmm, didn't open the compact as wide as I thought for this photo.
  • I might gift the Volition samples + that makeup bag to someone.
  • Highlighter photo: left swatch is diffused, right swatch is intentionally heavy.
  • Why it's as if I realized greens are lacking in my polish collection. :D Vita's warm state is a slightly yellow green that doesn't show well in this photo.
  • pm haul.jpg
  • Tilted the swatches to show some of the color shifts.
testing