Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

fireworks-explosion.gif

7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif

September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif

Pumpkin spice, sweater weather, picking out pumpkins and/ or apples & breaking out the boots!

September is the start of fall,

So please share what filled your cart up with us all!

P.s. please continue to use the August haul thread until September 1st

Re: Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

@Ispend2much6 ,

How do you like the Pat McGrath Blush Duo?

@tsavorite  It's pretty, but honestly, I'm not sure it's any different than her regular blushes.

The Pat McGrath highlighter and blush are gorgeous, @Ispend2much6

@curlychiquita  I wore them tonight; I have to agree with you!😍

Great haul!! You lost it already? Lol have you found it yet? @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster  Nooooo!  I am so upset with myself.  I probably left it in a Sephora box and threw them both away.  I actually came close to doing that very thing last week, but my husband checked the boxes in our recyclable bin in the house and found something I had bought!

Oh my goodness!! @Ispend2much6 I hope you find them 😔

@lmaster  Thanks- me too.

@Ispend2much6 I've heard that the pumpkin coldbrew is fabulous!

@CookieGirl1  It is, it is!  I hope you try it.  I like it best when I mix the pumpkin cream with the coffee, otherwise it's too strong for me.

@Ispend2much6  Oooo what did you think of the pumpkin cold brew??? Awesome haul. The Lunar highlighter is so pretty!!!

@ather  Thanks!!  It was from Starbucks, and it's really refreshing.  The coffee itself is pretty strong, but it's minimally sweet, which is good for me.

Wow, wish that I could have seen your review of the Too Faced brow gel yesterday when it was on sale for half price @Ispend2much6. Great hauls! Hope that you find the lipstick quickly.

@Loretta55  It just arrived today; sorry it didn't work out!

Oh well @Ispend2much6. I have been using PATRICK TA Major Brow Shaping Wax and I have been enjoying it.

Oooh I hope you find your lipstick. 😭 that's a bummer @Ispend2much6. It just came home to you too.

Those Pat McGrath pallets looks very good 🤩 especially the pattern on the blush, it's so pretty.  I love imprints on shadows and blushes and things. Just an added sweetness 😃

@CynthieLu  Thank you!   They are soo pretty!

Kimiko, Ulta, and Color4Nails

Hmm, didn't open the compact as wide as I thought for this photo.Hmm, didn't open the compact as wide as I thought for this photo.I might gift the Volition samples + that makeup bag to someone.I might gift the Volition samples + that makeup bag to someone.
Quick & sleepy-sloppy notes & swatches (I haven't slept since Wednesday night and I'm finally about to crash): 
Spoiler
While restocking my favorite Kimiko brow pencil, I saw they now have a brow gel. I don’t often use brow gel, but curiosity made me order the gel + pencil set to test. Will do that sometime this weekend, perhaps. 

When CeraVe is 40% off, it’s time for me to restock. Still loving the Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser as hand soap in my bathrooms. I sometimes use water wipes or makeup wipes when I’m too sick to get out of bed to wash my face; might as well try these new biodegradable ones. 

Trying the Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in a new-to-me shade (Peach Glow). It met the buy-in for a GWP makeup bag. I should've swatched Peach Glow against Pink Glow for comparison's sake, but I'm too tired to do that now so here's my solo swatch, plus my lip swatch of ColourPop Lux Lipstick shade Still Crazy—which I can probably dupe in my lipstick hoard, now that I see how much pinker it is than mauve. 

Highlighter photo: left swatch is diffused, right swatch is intentionally heavy.Highlighter photo: left swatch is diffused, right swatch is intentionally heavy.
The Holika Holika Prime Youth White Snail tone Up Mask is a gift for someone else’s care package. I’ve never used this sheet mask before, but its recipient happily has. 

The Volition Beauty DS trio was an Ulta GWP: Turmeric Brightening Polish, Yaupon Tea Glow-Awakening Moisturizer, and ACV Peel Pad. I’ve never used any of these before. I’ll have to check INCI lists to make sure they won’t tick my face off. (Anything I can’t use will be rehomed.) 

In addition to the nail polishes, I bought a new nail art brush (Mitty Design Pro Sculpt-Me) to replace a similar old one I lost. Closeups of my swatch sticks (2 polishes are thermals): 

Why it's as if I realized greens are lacking in my polish collection. :D Vita's warm state is a slightly yellow green that doesn't show well in this photo.Why it's as if I realized greens are lacking in my polish collection. 😄 Vita's warm state is a slightly yellow green that doesn't show well in this photo.
And for anyone who knows about my ongoing hunt for the "perfect" fiery red/orange/gold flake polish: New Blood is between the very red tone of Blood Moon Rises and the orange tone of Mindfreak. (And yeah, now that I put New Blood against Mindfreak, I can finally clearly see the latter's orange base. 😂

Tilted the swatches to show some of the color shifts.Tilted the swatches to show some of the color shifts.
🎂 Happy birthday month, @sonnydee and all the other September babies! 🎉

Nice hauls, @WinglessOne!! That highlight is really pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv ! 

Congratulations on these hauls, @WinglessOne !  Nice price on all the CeraVe!

Conversation Stats
Photos207
  • fireworks-explosion.gif
  • 7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif
  • September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif
  • B7DAFEEA-B985-4AA5-BE22-9E9C86EAF0F2.jpeg
  • A87AEB83-F4A3-4715-882C-ECB23C6DE6CB.jpeg
  • 61601E17-5B34-48F4-83F7-5D5B5E80EA5B.jpeg
  • 20220902_075639_mh1662120327808.jpg
  • 57DC3B97-2E8E-4957-A5BD-AB1A40387FF9.jpeg
  • A70FB9C1-2E5F-4EDF-95F7-06BECB1BB28D.jpeg
  • Hmm, didn't open the compact as wide as I thought for this photo.
  • I might gift the Volition samples + that makeup bag to someone.
  • Highlighter photo: left swatch is diffused, right swatch is intentionally heavy.
  • Why it's as if I realized greens are lacking in my polish collection. :D Vita's warm state is a slightly yellow green that doesn't show well in this photo.
  • pm haul.jpg
  • Tilted the swatches to show some of the color shifts.
testing