Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

fireworks-explosion.gif

7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif

September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif

Pumpkin spice, sweater weather, picking out pumpkins and/ or apples & breaking out the boots!

September is the start of fall,

So please share what filled your cart up with us all!

P.s. please continue to use the August haul thread until September 1st

Re: Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

Thanks @tsavorite !

The lipstick color is pretty on you, @WinglessOne! The Bobbi Brown highlighter looks great.

Thank you @curlychiquita !

Thank you @WinglessOne lovely haul💛💛💛

Thanks @sonnydee !

@WinglessOne this is a marvelous haul!!! The lippie is beautiful 

Thanks @lmaster !

Great hauls @WinglessOne. Those nail polishes are gorgeous!

Thank you @Loretta55 ! 

What a haul! Love seeing at that CeraVe especially with drier winter weather on the way ❄️ 💙 you got great stuff to enjoy 😉 

You have a keen eye for nail polish shades @WinglessOne , those green polishes really stand out. Same with New Blood, it completly pops out in a notice me way.  Have fun with all your treats!

Thanks @CynthieLu ! The Moisturizing Cream is more for my hands and body than my face. It's great year round, but especially during Chicago winters. I keep saying I wish Ulta carried the Hydrating Cleanser Bar so I could buy it from them via points. 

I agree @WinglessOne  CeraVe and other ceramide moisturizers are great on the body. Especially in dry winter weather! Sometimes thou I slug with them over my facial moisturizer if I'm dry as a night mask or using retinol and don't want creepe skin 😉 my favorite for slugging is the blue CeraVe in the tub with the pump of that makes sense lol

@WinglessOne  Pretty!  Those orange nail polishes look like they'll be especially perfect for October- they remind me of the leaves changing color and Halloween.  I hope your sleep is especially restorative.

Thanks @Ispend2much6 ! I managed to sleep an unusually long time, straight through 4:30 AM. I'm normally on a natural 5-6 hour sleep clock, so I was confused when I finally woke up. 😂 Actually, I think I briefly woke up around midnight... I think I remember checking my Fitbit for the time, but I could've also dreamt that. If that really happened, it's even more unusual: once I'm awake, I have a very hard time falling back asleep unless I'm sick. I haven't checked my Fitbit's sleep log yet to see what happened. (Note to self.) 

The red orange polishes are me chasing a limited edition polish shade that got away (Great Lakes Lacquer's Agni Kai). I think New Blood is as close to Agni Kai as I'll get, especially if I sandwich a gold flake polish between it on my nails. 

I'm very glad to hear that @WinglessOne .  Sometimes I wonder if inflammation can prevent good, deep sleep.  I was recently on methylprednisolone, and I slept very well while on it (which is the opposite of my experience taking regular prednisone.)  Going to have to cut out the sugar, and less caffeine...

I did a small haul this past Sunday when Ulta offered 5X points on all app purchases. I only tried the new Verb Manes by Mell Curl Foaming Gel once but I am extremely happy with the results. I need to wear my hair in a ponytail because my work place is very humid. I wore my hair down 3 days after washing it and my hair needed minimal refreshing. I was curious about the new Too Faced Melted Matte PSL Liquid Lipstick PSL . Sorry the color is pretty but I was hoping for pumpkin scent which I don’t detect. I also swatched all of the pumpkin spice and gingerbread liquid lipsticks from previous Too Faced collections. Next item was enabled by @CookieGirl1 , which is the Persona Super Blush in Bubble. The final item is Whim by Ulta shower jam body wash in strawberry Fraise. I figured for $2.12 if I don’t like it I will pass it along.

57DC3B97-2E8E-4957-A5BD-AB1A40387FF9.jpeg

A70FB9C1-2E5F-4EDF-95F7-06BECB1BB28D.jpeg

 Swatches of Too Faced Melted Mattes from left to right  in PSL, Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread Man, Gingerbread Girl

Fantastic hauls, @Loretta55!! That blush is gorgeous!! Enjoy your goodies!!

It is truly underrated but a truly awesome blush @haleyvvvv . I am so glad that @CookieGirl1 posted about it.

@Loretta55 yay, I'm glad you like it 🙂

I wish that I could find a store that carries Persona products because I really like the blush @CookieGirl1. Just hope that it is not a one hit wonder.

@Loretta55 I haven't tried anything else from them, either.  I've heard that they have a really nice lip balm (as random as that is).

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos207
  • fireworks-explosion.gif
  • 7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif
  • September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif
  • B7DAFEEA-B985-4AA5-BE22-9E9C86EAF0F2.jpeg
  • A87AEB83-F4A3-4715-882C-ECB23C6DE6CB.jpeg
  • 61601E17-5B34-48F4-83F7-5D5B5E80EA5B.jpeg
  • 20220902_075639_mh1662120327808.jpg
  • 57DC3B97-2E8E-4957-A5BD-AB1A40387FF9.jpeg
  • A70FB9C1-2E5F-4EDF-95F7-06BECB1BB28D.jpeg
  • Hmm, didn't open the compact as wide as I thought for this photo.
  • I might gift the Volition samples + that makeup bag to someone.
  • Highlighter photo: left swatch is diffused, right swatch is intentionally heavy.
  • Why it's as if I realized greens are lacking in my polish collection. :D Vita's warm state is a slightly yellow green that doesn't show well in this photo.
  • pm haul.jpg
  • Tilted the swatches to show some of the color shifts.
testing