Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: RE: Subscription box photo sharing

I also don't like loose blush @jen81, but never thought of pressing it, as recommended by @heartsmyface - great idea! <3

I plan to press mine.  If I don't put it in my giveaway box.  Loose powders are not something I gravitate toward.  @jen81

I don't think I'm going to be using this either @jen81 :/

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Ummmmmm... has anyone ever received the same bag twice?  This is last months bag.  I got a different varient of it last month but I was kinda looking forward to the black bag.  None of the items are what I was supposed to get either.  And my point redemption is missing.  IMG_4603.JPG

Wow!   That is some serious customer service!  <3 <3 <3   @heartsmyface

I love stories like this!

I just talked to ipsy customer service.  They're so sweet.  When I asked to change my address with them they had already shipped last months' bag out to my old address so the employee I had talked to had the bag shipped to my new address as well (unbeknownst to me) so I wouldn't miss out on it.  My September bag is still in transitSmiley Happy. I get to keep the extra bag:') 

@heartsmyface  Good to hear that they were able to straighten that out.  This month's bag design is nice.  

@darkiceis I'm so glad I got this second bag cause I'm really enjoying everything (except the bronzer which I'm still trying to make work for me as a blush)

The face mask is on my To Buy list when I've used up what I have.  It smells so good.  It has a strong "tingling" sensation like the Ole Lemon Strip Flash Peel and left my skin sooooo soft!  

@heartsmyface Well, that worked out, i'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the goods.

RE: Re: Subscription box photo sharing

That is so weird @heartsmyface! Maybe they made a mistake when packing your order? I haven't seen them do this. Im sorry this happened to you Smiley Sad

Re: RE: Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Didn't you want this bag? @Mcakes

i haven't tried any of these items so that's kinda nice.  I just want my points back.

Yes! That's the bag I wanted but I got the lipstick one instead lol. I gave it to Angel because she loves lippies Smiley Very Happy 

Pm me your address cause whatever happens I doubt I'll be mailing this back to them. Smiley Happy @Mcakes

Omg really?! Eek! You're too sweet. Thank you @heartsmyface <3

RE: Subscription box photo sharing

BoxyCharm came Smiley Very Happy I got the ColourPop ultra satin lip in Strip Bareminerals brush Mac brow pencil in Lingering Pur Palette Briogio mask Studio make up loose blush (Swatches of lippie and brow pencil below)

Nice!   That lipstick will be gorgeous on you!!!!   @jen143xo <3

Is it usually stuff like this? How awesome!

Yes.  It's the best subscription box!  You get major value!  I really don't know how they do it! @daisytx

We're box twins! Except for the shades lol. I got MAC Spiked and CP Mess Around.

Play box 506Play box 506BoxycharmBoxycharmAllure beauty boxAllure beauty boxBirchboxBirchbox

Fabulous boxes!  I'm most drawn to the Drunk Elephant - Please let us know what you think! <3   @jen81

5,377 Replies