Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I don't have a photo yet, but I just watched a video of Glossybox and there was the OH Truth Serum!!! I can't wait till my box comes! 

Feb was kind of a meh month for me I was only really happy with my Cocotique box: 

upload_8391690733366739390.jpg

I'm looking forward to my March Birchbox though, I've been wanting to try Michael Todd's line for a while.

March Ipsy

Screen Shot 2014-03-12 at 12.36.25 PM.png

Kind of bummed, some of the spoilers looked awesome. Oh well... still haven't cancelled, not sure if I will or not

March Sample Society: 

Screen Shot 2014-03-12 at 12.36.53 PM.png

Love me some Alterna. A while ago I had the CC cream on my loves list, haven't had the need to purchase it yet- I keep stockpiling on the deluxe Smiley Tongue 

Also really excited to try the MD solar science

image.jpgI got the latest New Beauty Test Tube! I love it--it's like Christmas when it comes!! I get the one from QVC, it comes 4times a year. This one has: Full-size Dalton highlighter in Champagne, and full-size Mally gloss is Blossom. Deluxe samples of : OH Truth Serum, Wen Smoothing and Glossing Serum in Pomegranate, Algenist Genius, St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse self-tanner, PTR shampoo and conditioner, and Murad Essential-C Cleanser.  They come with a brochure that has description and use, plus a gorgeous, glossy magazine full of all sorts of skin care, treatment, makeup, etc. I have never been disappointed. All for 29.95 plus S&H. Highly recommended. there is one from New Beauty that has different products than the QVC one. Smiley Happy

image.jpg

My Sample Society Box arrived today. It is missing the Dermalogica sample my spoiler email promised, so I called in. They are sending me a whole box to replace it. Apparently, they cannot send just one item. I am not complaining too much, because their tiny mistake means I get nine products instead of 5 (even if 4 are the same). 

Darn, I thought blush box would be a box that only had blush.

My Julep box arrived today. I chose the bombshell box and added Blakely.Julep May 2014.jpg

I got my first Topbox on Friday. I'm satisfied even though I don't think I'll actually use any of it.  

IMG-20140516-01041.jpg

My replacement Sample Society Box arrived today along with my Too Faced Melted Lipstick through IpsyMe.image.jpg

I am trading Maria the black eyeliner for her blue, but here is my Ipsy bag.

Ipsy June 2014.jpg

Nicole Ritchie ACTUALLY makes a EDP or an EDT ???   I have never seen nor heard of it. That definitely can not be a high - end product. WOW, I guess anyone can market and put out a fragrance or make up these days....

My final Glossybox just arrived.  

Glossybox July 2014.jpg

Two months in a row now that everybody has received identical Glossybox contents. Smiley Sad 

I feel like they put all their energy into the BG box and think maybe a couple months of lackluster items will fly. 

Julep

Julep August 2014.jpg

August Ipsy

image.jpg

August Topbox (Canadian)

image.jpg

image.jpg

August Topbox. Love this subscription so far!

August Ipsy and Birchbox: 

IMG_20140815_064831.jpg

IMG_20140815_065007.jpg

I'm happy with this month's Ipsy and so-so about this month's Birchbox, but one thing I can say for sure now is I've reached eyeliner overload. I mean, I love getting them b/c they're a makeup staple...but considering how long they last, I don't think I can ever justify buying any more for the next few years!

Still waiting on Glossybox! They've been so quick these last few months, so I was expecting it'd be here by now!

Ipsy (Happy for the Dr Brandt and the Perversion mascara and probably one of the better bags this month, except for the peeps who got GlamGlow).

Ipsy August 2014.jpg

Going out with less class than Sample Society, but they sure started with a bang.  Now, I just need my beloved.  It is mid month, so I am not quite sure what they're waiting on.

My August New Beauty Test Tube ( QVC Version)

All these plus the big magazine! I love the NBTT it comes 4 times a year from QVC, more often, I believe, if you order through New Beauty. image.jpg

I tried to cancel my replacement Birchbox, but I was told it was too late.  She told me to just enjoy the items as extras.  I like this way less than my first box, so I am glad this was "free."

Birchbox 2 August 2014.jpg

Oh, I got my Birchbox today, I liked it.  

It also came with that Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream, which apparently was immediately filed under "G" -- it didn't even make it into the official photo.

my box

5,190 Replies