Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I got my April Target Beauty Box Today:

Spoiler
1.  Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
2.  Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask - Super excited for this one
3.  Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport SPF 30 2oz
4.  Pantene AIRspray hair spray 1oz
5.  Marlowe No. 022 Body Butter 1oz
6.  Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation foil in Classic Ivory
7.  Covergirl Colorlicious full-sized lipstick in 380 Yummy Pink
8.  CeraVe Healing Ointment 0.085 oz

This has some great products I'll actually use - I only order these when I really want the products.  Smiley Happy

3b box arrived super early this month. I've been wanting to try the egg stuff, I've heard great things. Always thrilled to get a sheet mask, too, as there are days I'm just too tired to rinse (so sad, so true).

This month's Ipsy. 

Top: target and Walmart beauty boxes- can't wait to try the laneige mask in the target box. Bottom: choix box- got the meteorites which where mostly dust so I made them all into dust 😳 . I decided that I don't really like the hourglass products as much as I thought I would! Love the nars foundation but not the eyeshadow. 

April Topbox (Canadian) 

The razor was a bonus item this month which I'll definitely use but nothing really excited me and hasn't for a while so this will be my last Topbox. 

Hello! for anyone looking to try farmacy's night balm, it is going to be in popsugar must have's april box. the whole box is $40, but you can use promo code musthave5 to save $5. here's a referral link if you want to use one: https://musthave.popsugar.com/p/must-have?utm_source=account-overview&utm_medium=account-page&utm_ca...

The full contents are on MSA, but they are a chrissey teigan cookbook, a kitchen towel, salt and pepper shakers, the farmary night balm, royal apothic hand cream... 

BoxyCharm - excited about the Purlise lip nourisher, Ofra liquid lipstick and Blinc black lash primer 

I wanted to share my April Art of Organics Clean Beauty Box. This is my second month and I'm in love with it! If you wanna dive into natural, organic, wildcrafted, etc. then this is a great box.

I also really love Beauty Heroes as well. But did not take a photo of the April Box. But you get one full size and a deluxe sample from one brand only.

Very happy with my box! ❤️

Don't forget that if you are a Birchbox Ace, you can choose your May sample today.  (And if you aren't, sample choice is tomorrow.). Smiley Happy

Contact customer  service ,  they will usually  Sen u a new set. You need to advise you will cancel, And post to sicilia accounts about your  service . 

My best  

I got a great Ipsy bag this month.  I like the snap closure- a change is always good.  

I have no idea why it's upside down!

The Em skin perfector is a point reward I selected (500 pts).  It's very generously sized.  I got the color "Dewy Skin."  It's quite potent, as you can see on the swatch- looks like I'll need less than a pump.  The packaging suggests mixing with foundation, but I think that would be a bit too, ahem, luminescent.

Ipsy has no-wait list for the next 48 hours. If you have been wanting to try it out. 

Here's me shamelessly posting my referral link in case anyone wants to use it:  

https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=opensubs&o_sid=email_s&refer=tzhda

A picture of of my latest iPsy bag, love the cute bag

Spoiler
Jelly pong pong Caribbean sun bronzer duo
     - soft matte bronzer and pretty peach blush
     Cruelty-free
eva-NYC hungry hair oil treatment
.    Made in Israel
smashbox X-rated mascara
    Made in Canada 
bellapierre gel lip liner in nude
 Vera Mona eye blending brush

Got my first play box! Also glossybox for May

Has anyone received the FabFitFun Summer box yet?  I'd love to know what you got.

This month's IPSY

Got my June Glossybox and play by Sephora boxes last week. Feeling mehh about the glossybox, think I will cancel.

In case anyone has a tween or younger teen daughter, here is my daughter's June "I B Beautiful" box - you can subscribe with or without a t-shirt each month (we don't get the shirt b/c my daughter has way too much in her closet already)

Spoiler
1.  Travel Makeup Wipes
2.  Travel Tissues
3.  Travel Hand Lotion
4.  Adorable Coconut Nail Stickers
5.  Watermelon Lip Gloss
6.  Nail Polish
7.  Travel Lip Balm

*Super cute items!  Wish it had come in prior to our recent vacation Smiley Happy

They usually include a few beauty, bath/body and jewelry items - sometimes they include socks or hair ties - it's a really cute sub and they always include inspirational/body positive messages

It's my lucky day!! Wrote Wal-mart a couple of weeks ago stating that the Coconut Nail Art package in my Trendsetter Beauty Box was open and missing one strip of 6 nails. Within 24 hours, they responded that they would send me another box. I was thinking "one replacement box of the nail art". What did I receive???? Not one, but TWO complete Trendsetter Beauty Boxes!! Three boxes for $5? Not bad at all! (Yes, I did check my credit card to make sure I wasn't charged again for either box). 

July play by Sephora box

Birchbox sample choice emails were sent.

Also, I wish I'd noticed this first, but the August Box, Endless Summer, is for sale right now for $10 for subscribers, $15 for non-subscribers.

If I'd known that, I would have bought the box and selected the Oribe spray for my sample choice.

That spray sells for $22!

If you'd like to peek and see what you're getting in your Birchbox, use this link and log in: https://www.birchbox.com/shop/customer/account/login/referer/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmlyY2hib3guY29tL21lL2J...

My August Julep arrived so early, which is funny given how late my July one arrived.

I received my Birchbox today (it might be the extra curated box I purchased with other items which is also my monthly box this time.)

I got a great Mystery Pack: Prescriptives Super Line Preventor and Avene Hydrance Serum.

I bought a bottle of the HUM omega supplements.  They don't smell too fishy, but they are huge (long.)

I'll have to report back about the "taste."

Edit:  No fishy aftertaste at all!

Hi there! 

Im looking to trade etc for the August 2016 Ipsy makeup bag. If you don't want it, I would love to give it a home. 

Please PM me Smiley Happy 

thanks! 

5,020 Replies