Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Supercute Glossybox this month! Sabe Masson has intrigued me, but I've never pulled the trigger. Glad to see it included. Smells divine, by the way. Primarily bergamot, very light and subtle - great everyday scent. Haven't tried anything else yet, so can't report.

Sabe Masson solid pefume

Nuxe Exfoliating Gel with Rose Petals

La Roche-Posay retinol cream

Lollipops nail color

De Beuyere Paris gloss

GlossyBox - Loving the Paris theme. It will go perfect with my new makeup room - it has a Paris theme 

Hi, I'm ISO a discount code for the GlossyBox Holiday box-there was a 25% off code for the one time holiday box, if anyone isn't using theirs I would love to get it, thank you. Please pm me.

I'm pretty pleased with this months GlossyBox. 

I'm really excited about the Phyto.

The soap smells just like Guerlains MeteoritesSmiley Happy

And the Nuxe exfoliator smells like rosesSmiley Very Happy

And lastly, the box is cute!

**Estimated value: $65.90

Walmart Beauty Box

Spoiler

Birchbox

Spoiler

Ipsy

Spoiler

Looks like the curated box for my regular account arrived today.  And my November box for my new, second account should be arriving shortly:

November GlossyBox

November BoxyCharm, Every month this box impresses me with the value!

This is my TopBox 

This is my special edition Luxe Box. (If you cant guess by now Benefit is a huge fav of mine)

Oooh, I just found this thread, but I LOVE sub boxes!!  ^_^

Here's my November Ipsy bag:

Thinking about trying the Canadian Birchbox, I cancelled my Luxe Box because I never found anything I liked in what they sent me. Is there a code or something for your first box? 

Interesting!  I only received the coconut body butter, the shaving gel, and hairspray!  That's it!  Well...a few coupons and the vita-mint sample.  Funny... 

I am obsessed with Julep It's Balm (own all 12 in the collection). They released 4 new shades this month, so I upgraded my box to get them. Only 4 of the 9 colors in the collection are really worthy to be added to my stash, but it was cheaper to take the 9 polishes in the whole shebang upgrade than buy the items I wanted separately.

Target Beauty Box-- this is my first one and I was really impressed with the sturdiness of the box, the packaging, and the product sizes. $7.00 is a steal for this!

Spoiler alert - the contents of the next target beauty boxes are up on the Target website.  Boxes haven't been posted yet though.

Spoiler
http://targetDOTcom/c/beauty-box-ways-to-shop/-/N-54wll

I just signed up for the Petit Vour monthly box! I'm really excited to try this subscription out. Thanks to blondeluvs2shop for bringing up subscription boxes for cruelty free, natural and/or organic beauty. 

Just saw this empty ABH palette to try with my Choix samples..best part, it's only $1 like the MUFE ones:

http://www.sephora.com/empty-4-well-refillable-eye-palette-P406575?skuId=1792548

March IPSY

My March Sephora Play Box arrived plus the extra samples from Birchbox came in!

Sephora Play:

Spoiler
1.  Replica Beach Walk Sample
2.  Murad Invisiblur
3.  Sephora Blending Sponge
4.  KVD Tattoo Liner
5.  Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
6.  Fresh Soy Facial Cleanser

Meh, Meh and more meh.  With the exception of the sponge, these are all recycled point perks, promos and samples. 

I really, really wish we would get some first look products or even samples of newer products (Bosica Charcoal Pore Pudding, Sunday Riley Tidal, etc...).  Those of us who shop regularly at Sephora are already super familiar with everything in this box (as well as the other 6 boxes so far).

I feel bad complaining because I know there are so many ladies dying to get off the wait list - if giving up my spot would get one of them in sooner, I'd consider it....(but I believe they are rolling out based on region).

Also, similar to the empty ziplock bag Sephora added to my last order, they also included a little empty sample container in this box - woohoo!:
Spoiler

Also, the extra samples promised by my awesome and amazing Birchbox CS rep due to the snafu with my March box actually arrived <3 <3 <3!!!!   They more than took care of me!  #loyalforlife

I'm loving everyone's Choix boxes - I think I'm going to have to try it out!

I wish I could share my March Play! Box, but I fear it has been lost in the mail. It was shipped on the 18th, and hasn't arrived, and the tracking information hasn't been updated since the 21st Smiley Sad

I just decided to cancel my Allure box and sign up for Ipsy. The Allure one was $15 a month and I almost always just gave away the samples I got instead of using them. There were a lot of drugstore makeup and skincare products in the box and very few new products. 

I'm excited to try Ipsy!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for mentioning the $120 flash deal for choix. Because of this thread, I ordered choix AND waited for the flash deal on my subscription! Honestly, I rarely finish any of my color cosmetics and feel guilty about the products I own but rarely finish, so this seemed like the perfect subscription box for me. Thanks again everyone! And one random question. Has anyone gotten gel liner as a sample before? Do you feel like you were able to get quite a few uses out of a sample like that? I'm pretty curious about the Gucci gel liner pots. 

Ack! I want Choix Box to come to Canada sooo badly. I feel like it would save me sooo much money! 

4,991 Replies