Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Sephora Play Box 051 - Only one item is new to me, but I use all the others, so I'm happy. Smiley Happy

sephoraplaysept.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
2.  Laura Mercier Mini Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Happy
3.  Belif True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
4.  Clean Reserve Sel Santal and Citron Fig - I love Citron Fig soooo much!!!
5.  Benefit Gimme Brow
6.  Deva Curl Melt into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask - This is the only item that is actually new to me and I am super excited to try it out! 

Play box 498 I love what I received! 😊

IMG_0453.JPG

I love gimme brow! I'm hoping I get a good box this month 🙏🏻

Nice box!   @angel7594

Ohhhh, i love that Algenist night serum!!  It smells like animal crackers!  @angel7594

fall.JPGfalll.JPG

Smiley Surprised  @willa25 are you gettin' one?  

Thanks, @ZombieMetroAnt! Yes, I'm actually on "auto-renew" so my paypal actually already got charged. Thank you for the heads up.. much appreciated!!!

IMG_2671.JPG

IMG_2672.JPG

This is my September boxycharm, I got the lip shade in strip UNUSED! Let me know if you guys want to trade!! I'm looking for colour, littlestitious! 

Cute palette!   @Sophiaaax3 <3

@Sophiaaax3 Whoa that's a good box.  Boxycharm is on a roll and spoilers for next month look even better.

OMG this looks amazing! I may have to subscribe!

OMG this looks amazing! I may have to subscribe!

Why is your eyeshadow green?? Please tell me that's a filter

lol yeah it's the filter

RE: Subscription box photo sharing

I did ipsy for a while and I never recognized a brand that they sent me...I'm a make up person and most of the time I got hair care products..just a thought!

Re: RE: Subscription box photo sharing

@daisytx you can customize your profile to not get hair samples! But yeah, even with filling out your profile and rating the products in your bag it's hit or miss. 

RE: Subscription box photo sharing

Got my BoxyCharm today! I am so excited to try everything out except for the Blush. Not a huge Blush person since I'm already naturally rosy lol 😂

Beautiful palette!   @Mcakes  <3

I like blush but never really use loose blush so not sure if I will even use this @Mcakes

I also don't like loose blush @jen81, but never thought of pressing it, as recommended by @heartsmyface - great idea! <3

I plan to press mine.  If I don't put it in my giveaway box.  Loose powders are not something I gravitate toward.  @jen81

I don't think I'm going to be using this either @jen81 :/

5,416 Replies