Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Ipsy SeptemberIpsy September

Only fail is the Pixi highlighter blush. It has no pigment.

Oh no!  Too bad about the Pixi!  I love that nail polish shade!   @myumew

My September 2017 Ipsy bag finally arrived yesterday - I'm pretty happy with everything except the Smashbox Primer. Smiley Wink

Ipsy September 2017Ipsy September 2017

Spoiler
1.  Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer:  Not even trying this - I hate Smashbox Primers, so I already gave it to a friend who loves them
2.  Adesse NY Nail Polish in Deception:  Love the color!
3.  Skin Food Black Sugar Mask:  Anxious to try this!
4.  Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow in Toasted
5.  Luxie Rose Gold Medium Angled Brush
6.  Bonus:  IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub:  I redeemed points for this and OMG!   I love it!!!!!

The Skin Food mask sounds intriguing! @Tamara76

Another Great Haul @Tamara76! I love the scalp scrub!

Another Great Haul @Tamara76! I love the scalp scrub!

Re: Another Great Haul @Tamara76! I love the scalp scrub!

Thank you!  @Lazybeautybeast  I was really excited to try it and it did not disappoint!💙💙💙

I'm okay with this months' bag.  I haven't tried the Smashbox Primer yet.  I like the pixie 'blush' duo as a subtle highlight and contour.  Luxie brushes are pretty decent... IMG_4856.JPG

@heartsmyface Nice box!   We got a few of the same items - I love Organic Pharmacy!   I didn't even bother trying the Smashbox Primer - It went straight to a friend who likes it - lol! <3 

My Fall 2017 Fab Fit Fun Box arrived today and I am super excited! <3

Fall 2017 Fab Fit FunFall 2017 Fab Fit Fun

Spoiler
1.  Private Party Gym Bag:  So cute!
2.  B-Low the Belt Mia Belt
3.  Cottonelle Freshcare Cleansing Cloths
4.  Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil
5. Trestique Lip Crayon in Tuscan Wine & Syrah - I think this is my first full sized item from Trestique - I have several DS sized versions of lip and eye crayons, which already include a nice amount of product - this is awesome
6.  Whish Beauty Renewing Mud Mask
7.  Mer-Sea & Co. Scarf in Blush (background) - OMG - This is soooo soft and snuggly
8.  MOLR Dental Club Organic Carbon + Coconut Teeth Whitening Powder and Toothbrush - Very curious about this!
9.  IMM Living Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Holder - Soooo cute!
10.  Mytagalongs Hot & Cold Gel Pack - So cool

Overall, I'm amazed by all the value packed into this box! <3 <3 <3

@Tamara76  The box is so pretty!  That is a great value.

Thanks!   @Ispend2much6 <3 <3 <3

OMG @Tamara76! ❤ You get so much fun stuff! I'm so jealou...

OMG @Tamara76! ❤ You get so much fun stuff! I'm so jealous! I'm gonna have to stop checking this thread or I'm going to end up subscribed to everything!

Re: OMG @Tamara76! ❤ You get so much fun stuff! I'm so jealou...

@Lazybeautybeast It is a slippery slope!   I actually pre-paid for a year of FFF, so there was a discount, so I don't feel as bad about this one... Smiley Happy

RE: Subscription box photo sharing

I also signed up for Birchbox again this month, only because they had a Stila promo for their liquid eye shadows. I plan on cancelling again, because this box doesn't really wow me. Here's what I got: amika Un.Done Texture Spray, Daily Concepts Micro Scrubber, Lord & Berry Strobing Pencil, Marcelle BB Cream, Vasanti Super Powered Eye Cream. I think it's a weird time of year to be sending out texture sprays, and my hair has enough texture as it is. I'm also not much of a BB cream kind of girl. I am happy with the promo I received and with the Strobing Pencil, I think that will be perfect for highlighting the cupids bow.

Re: RE: Subscription box photo sharing

@cindyvonlovely  Have you tried the Marcelle BB cream? It's very different from a lot of them, in a good way.  It adds some pep to my coloring.

Nice box! <3   @cindyvonlovely

Here's my September Play! I love the bag, it reminds me of the Pink Ladies jackets from Grease. Everything in this bag is my style! Bold brows, red lip, frizz fighter, black liner, and skincare! I'm so happy with everything I've received.

What an interesting bag this month! No fragrance sample. The "bonus" is the Briogeo Don't Despair Repair! Mask. I'm very excited about everything in my bag this month. I think Play! won this battle!

Nice!   Bravo for getting a DS instead of a fragrance vial, girl!  <3   @Mcakes

Usually they tell you when it ships but mine actually arrived before I got a shipping email😂😂
5,385 Replies