Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I'm so excited for the becca highlighter! 

Another BoxyCharm Spoiler...

BoxyCharm Sept. SpoilerBoxyCharm Sept. Spoiler

Tags (2)

Cross-post from the "Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion" Thread:

Did we get confirmation that Sephora has essentially cracked down on spoilers for the upcoming Play! boxes?

It sure seems that way, huh? 😥 Don't they know how impatient I am?! 😂📦

Boxycharm spoiler 2!

Mac eyebrow pencil in Spiked or Lingering 😃

Boxycharm is killing it.

Oh my gosh this is great!!!  I have been meaning to try more than just their lipsticks and finishing powders!  @Madeline7  I'm psyched!  

Heck yes they are!  Wish I'd jumped on the BoxyCharm wagon a long time ago!

BoxyCharm Sept. SpoilerBoxyCharm Sept. Spoiler

Hmmm - maybe I should look into subscribing to Boxycharm. It appears to be a pretty good subscription box....

What a tease, I need more info!!

BoxyCharm Sept. Sneak Peek #2BoxyCharm Sept. Sneak Peek #2

*courtesy of MSA

Smiley Surprised 6 FS items?  Oh man, that is going to be one tight little black box @ElleElleG. Let's cross our fingers everything arrives in tact.  Thanks for the post.  Smiley Wink

I'm so excited! I want to try to stay away from the rest of the spoilers but you gals make it difficult 😉 😛 

@Mcakes 

WhoopsWhoops

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG I KNOW!  Lets hope for bigger boxes and/or more cushioning!

I know! I got so excited when I clicked the link and then we didn't get to see another spoiler - such a tease! Cool there will be an extra item this month! I wonder if it will be something that pairs with one of the other items 

I would love to receive more brushes (I can never have enough)

Yay!!  Kira Kira Crate arrived!  IMG_3365.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

@heartsmyface 

Ooh what are powder sheets. The Sara Sara body wipes say "Pa-Ooh-Da-Shee-To."

And that tint/cheek palette is beautiful 

They're freshness wipes for deodorizing during the day.  Kinda like the yuni shower sheets.  I'll need to test them out after a run to see how effective they are. @MSena

MSA posted Sept Allure

allure.JPG

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream – 5 ml
Tarte tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush – FULL SIZE! Value $29
Beauty Blender Micro Mini – Value $9
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye – 3 ml
Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast – 3 oz Value $15

Spoiler
It looks like there will be variation on the blush: Captivating, Seduce, Blushing Brude, or Dazzled

I got the bag I wanted!!!  I'm kinda impressed that the blush is full sized and like the mirrored bottom.  I'll get use out of the cleanser.  The balm shadow looks like a inner corner highlighter, so cool.  

The concealer is the perfect shade for me but is a bit too watery.  It dries powdery under my eyes and highlights my pores (i didn't know I had pores under there) so no.  I like the nail polish color.  All in all an alright month.  image.jpg

You got an awesome box!  @heartsmyface   I tried my concealer, but it was way too light for me - I looked like a reverse raccoon! 😞