Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

@ragdoll4mom I think you can find pics of past boxes on MSA.  I cancelled this sub about 3 months after signing up because I didn't feel the items were a good fit for me, personally. Cat Sad

Snacks by Try the World1499181424464697000459.jpg

Oh this one looks so good!!!  

I know that @ZombieMetroAnt posted about the summer Pusheen box so I wanted to make sure that everyone who is already signed up had a heads up. I received this in an email last week:

unnamed.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 11.39.08 AM.png

Hope this helps anyone who might be subscribed or is still thinking of subscribing.

@willa25Ugh - I got the shipping notice for my daughter's Summer Pusheen box on 06/24, but when I clicked the Fed Ex link, it shows that the expected shipping date is not until today... Can't wait to see the cuteness! Smiley Happy

CE2BCB3B-B755-414F-B21B-B4DDC1A144AC.jpg

This is my first Ipsy box in two years and I really like all of the choices! I haven't used the sheet masks yet but they look promising. 

Nice box!   And your photo is gorgeous, as per the norm!   <3

@myumew

My regular June Sephora Play box arrived today and I am really happy with it!

IMG_1214.JPG

Spoiler
First of all, I am super happy I didn't get the Coola Mist or dry shampoo!  I can live with the Porefessional in this case - lol!
1.  Bag:  Too cute!!!
2.  Porefessional: Believe it or not, I actually used to use this, but my daughter now enjoys these eponymous samples, so I will gladly add to her stock! 
3.  OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil - Can't wait to try this!   This is definitely new to me!
4.  IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel - Also new to me - Very excited to try this!
5.  Black Opium - One of my all time favorite scents,so I don't mind trying it again! Smiley Happy
6.  FAB Coconut Priming Moisturizer - Already one of my favorite products, so I don't mind trying it again
7.  KVD ELL Mini in K-Dub - I love ELLs, but was hesitant to buy this shade because I'm not sure if I'll really wear it, but still wanted to try it, so I was thrilled to receive it in my Play box this month

Overall, I'm really happy with my box this month!  <3

Your samples are so different than mine! I ended up with all hair stuff and the porefessional and the lipstick. 

Request -- Is anyone looking to trade their Manduka Yoga Towel from the Jan 2017 Popsugar box? I really like mine and plan to buy another -- but wanted to ask here first Smiley Happy

Post -- Got my birchbox today and I love it! I've never tried anything from Kiehl's before and am excited about the Oribe (my monthly pick) and Benefit bo-ing. The eyeshadow stick got a little (**very) hurt on the ride, but I might still be able to try it!

IMG_4895.JPG

Ohhhh!  Very nice box!  @whitepolkydots

I finally got my hands on a few samples of Boi-ing - Hope it compares to Erase Paste - that stuff was awesome!

Man I have such a love-hate relationship with subscription boxes. I recently unsubbed from all of mine (most were Asian beauty brands and also Yuzen) and I'm starting to miss that little surprise in the mail...I did enjoy Birchbox but I kept getting eye pencils which I just don't enjoy at all (I'm a liquid eyeliner girl).

Everyone seems to gush about Ipsy but based on all the photos I see, they don't seem to introduce a lot of new, unheard-of brands? That's one of the things I liked about Birchbox, would you guys say Sephora Play does a fair share of "new/rare" brands as well?

I think Sephora puts in a good variety of established and emerging brands. I've gotten samples from Farmacy, Youth to the People, Milk, and some others I can't think of at the moment. That said, the boxes are mostly filled with big name companies, which makes sense, because they tend to have larger lines. They also are probably more likely to have lush budgets for things like making deluxe samples. I say go for it. 

PLay and Birchbox for JuneIMG_4794.JPGIMG_2804.JPG

Play looks fairly decent this month!  I wish Birchbox still catered to Canadians.  

These aren't my pics but have you guys ever heard of My Little Box? 

They are currently only available in the UK

Do you ladies/gents know of any similar boxes available in the US? The boxes are adorable! 

upload_8402028463319033991.jpegmy little box.jpeg

Have you ever check out the site My Subscription Addiction? They review a bajillion boxes. Maybe a gazillion. They also list boxes by category, which should greatly help your search. Or at least put you on the right path. Hope you find something you like. That box does look super cute!

May Petit Vour - I love this subscription box! Monthly subscription is $15, value of this box is $32. This month is a really winner for me. I love Mullein & Sparrow, Han and Juara! Eager to try the shower oil from Aromatherapy Associates, it does have a very relaxing scent.

Han Skincare Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sunset
Mullein & Sparrow Soothing Face Mist
Juara Java Plum & Avocado Nourishing Mask
Aromatherapy & Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil

IMG_1343.JPG

This is a really nice box!  I also love anything from Mullein & Sparrow. 💗  Enjoy!  @vegchililover78

May Boxycharm Heart 

0.JPG

Spoiler
The box included:
• Highlight & Contour Palette 
• Round Contour Brush
• Brow Brush
•The BrowGal Brow Kit
• Temptu Liquid Glow

Here's the inside of the kit
1.JPG