Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

cool. I used to get Ipsy long ago. I'm actually happy to see they still use the fun pink metallic mailer for shipping! I know, silly but I used to love seeing that in my mail. 

@ZombieMetroAnt that is cute! That would have been perfect for February. I can't wait for mine to arrive! 

I agree! @EDZ90  I would have liked this bag more for Feb and the denim bag for March.

I can't wait to get mine! I love the stuff you got! I am getting the brush too. Love brushes Smiley Very Happy

Lovely!  I like how the bag folds over, but I'm sure I'll overstuff mine, so it won't look cute like yours. Smiley Happy  @ZombieMetroAnt

O.M.G. Look at the April Ipsy Bag posted by MSA

april1.JPG

but that's not all, she also posted spoilers and look what was listed as one of the spoilers:

april2.JPG

Spoiler
FYI @Tamara76 Heart 

Ok ok fine I'll re-subscribe! Sheesh Smiley Tongue 

Holy sh*t!   I will die if this is in my bag!!! Thanks for the heads up!  I backed the kickstarter, but I don't think we'll get the products until September... 😍😍😍   @ZombieMetroAnt

OMG I am so excited for this bag!! I hope I get some good stuff!! Looks like the spoilers have some good items this month!! WANT this brush!!!!! Smiley Very Happy love the bag! 

You guys I am so excited! I re-subbed on the first and it looks like I am going to be getting this bag Smiley Very Happy Just saw the charge come through *does the happy dance* This bag and the brush is too cute. Can't wait to get this in the mail! 

Now to actually use the samples from Play! and now Ipsy lol...

Just looked mine up and I'm not getting the brush. 😢😢😢😢😢 Really like the bag though! 

EEK!  @Tamara76 I think you subscribe to this one, right?  I dying to know what's in it!  Cat Happy

0.JPG

@ZombieMetroAntI sure do!

We just got our first spoiler for the June box, but I am dying to see what kind of mermaid item may be included!  I also like when they include novels:

Spoiler
img_5921d806e3d41-768x768.png

Ohhh pretty bag!

Oh, I like that bag! I'm actually contemplate subscribing just for the bag, i have so many post bags I'm doing nothing with but I like that this one is bigger.  The print is right up my ally too!

@ZombieMetroAnt. We just got our 2nd spoiler for the June box:

Spoiler
IMG_0846.PNG
I think this may be the "mermaid" item... As I already have naturally wavy/curly hair, depending on how swampy it is outside, I really don't need sea salt spray 😞, but my bestie has stick straight hair (how?!?!?) so she is always happy to relieve me of sea salt or texturizing sprays 😊

😱 OMG @Tamara76 that bottle is simply adorable 💕 Thanks for sharing your spoiler!  Now, I can put my FOMO on check. 😘

I feel like I'm the only person who's play box hasn't arrived----or even shipped yet?? guess this is my punishment for complaining about the bag 😂

LOL. You're not being punished. I'm excited about mine, and it has arrived yet. I checked the tracking, and though it's shipped, it really hasn't made it that far yet. 

If it makes you feel any better mine hasn't arrived yet either @xxsour and I didn't complain about it (at least for this month...I think...lol) Smiley Very Happy

My box hasn't shipped yet either Smiley Sad

5 Replies