Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

nice! also, I feel the same about Tocca. I absolutely love some but then really dislike others! 

My Ipsy for April. Super excited about this one!ipsy.jpg

Just went to check my spoilers, and I'm not really loving any of the products I'm getting.

I was excited because I thought I'd get the CP eyeliner or the LF Brush, but Smiley Sad

Love the bag though!

Oh yay!  I feel like it's a good ipsy month!  The bag reminds me of the 90s, lol, but ouhhhhhhh, all the nice sized products!!!!  This may be my favorite month yet! Four full sized products!!!!IMG_9110.PNG

Spoiler
Spoiler
IMG_8700.JPGAnd here's last months since I forgot to post it. 

Oh, the shade of that lipstick looks good @heartsmyface Heart It looks like everyone is getting a good bag this month (cross your fingers!)

image.pngimage.png

This month birchbox was eh. The only products I've enjoyed so far is the lip liner which is a pretty decent size and the Vasanti facial rejuvenator. Haven't really played around with my IPSY bag. I may give away my brow powder (prefer pencils/gel)  and eyeshadow as I hate removing eye makeup (just hate touching eye area lol). Overall, not too bad!  

Ipsy

20170512_184454.jpg

Nice bag!   Love the highlighter and the Briogeo! ❤️   @shyvicki

Full spoilers are out for June allure box! Subbed for this months box which I loved and was going to cancel, but next months is great and I might be sucked in. Courtesy of MSA.

Full spoilers ahead~

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 10.53.00 AM.png

Oooohh!  This is a GOOD one @CC3616 Heart thanks for sharing the reveal!  

May Boxycharm Heart 

0.JPG

Spoiler
The box included:
• Highlight & Contour Palette 
• Round Contour Brush
• Brow Brush
•The BrowGal Brow Kit
• Temptu Liquid Glow

Here's the inside of the kit
1.JPG

Ohhhh - this looks like a good box!!!!  @ZombieMetroAnt

May Petit Vour - I love this subscription box! Monthly subscription is $15, value of this box is $32. This month is a really winner for me. I love Mullein & Sparrow, Han and Juara! Eager to try the shower oil from Aromatherapy Associates, it does have a very relaxing scent.

Han Skincare Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sunset
Mullein & Sparrow Soothing Face Mist
Juara Java Plum & Avocado Nourishing Mask
Aromatherapy & Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil

IMG_1343.JPG

This is a really nice box!  I also love anything from Mullein & Sparrow. 💗  Enjoy!  @vegchililover78

These aren't my pics but have you guys ever heard of My Little Box? 

They are currently only available in the UK

Do you ladies/gents know of any similar boxes available in the US? The boxes are adorable! 

upload_8402028463319033991.jpegmy little box.jpeg

Have you ever check out the site My Subscription Addiction? They review a bajillion boxes. Maybe a gazillion. They also list boxes by category, which should greatly help your search. Or at least put you on the right path. Hope you find something you like. That box does look super cute!

PLay and Birchbox for JuneIMG_4794.JPGIMG_2804.JPG

Play looks fairly decent this month!  I wish Birchbox still catered to Canadians.  

Man I have such a love-hate relationship with subscription boxes. I recently unsubbed from all of mine (most were Asian beauty brands and also Yuzen) and I'm starting to miss that little surprise in the mail...I did enjoy Birchbox but I kept getting eye pencils which I just don't enjoy at all (I'm a liquid eyeliner girl).

Everyone seems to gush about Ipsy but based on all the photos I see, they don't seem to introduce a lot of new, unheard-of brands? That's one of the things I liked about Birchbox, would you guys say Sephora Play does a fair share of "new/rare" brands as well?

I think Sephora puts in a good variety of established and emerging brands. I've gotten samples from Farmacy, Youth to the People, Milk, and some others I can't think of at the moment. That said, the boxes are mostly filled with big name companies, which makes sense, because they tend to have larger lines. They also are probably more likely to have lush budgets for things like making deluxe samples. I say go for it. 

1 Reply