Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Which Davines hair/body wash is it?  I got a shower oil in a previous box and it was pretty divine.

My April subs have arrived!

Popsugar Must Have - After a disappointing March box, I really needed this one - Love!:

popsugar.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Pronamel Strong & Bright Toothpaste
2.  Makerskit Crystal Sand Art Terrarium Kit
3.  Morning Culture Dipped Bamboo Cutting Board
4.  Tonic Australia Lavender Sachets
5.  Nourish Snacks Holy Habanero - Soooo good!  Like Corn Nuts!
6.  The Cottage Greenhouse Carrot & Nroli Rich & Repair Body Wash
7.  Cocolab Cocofloss

***My child absconded with the terrarium kit and put it together secretly, so I let her keep it - it's super cute!

IMG_0312.JPG

Sephora Play:

IMG_0308.JPG

Spoiler
I am super disappointed with this box - Literally nothing that I haven't tried before and two things I absolutely can't use.  Smiley Sad
1.  Philosophy Purity Cleanser - Sadly, this makes my face break out, but my niece likes it, so she'll be happy
2.  MUFE Aqua XL Eye Pencil - I like these pencils, but have a plethora of these DS sized versions
3.  Miu Miu L'Eau Bleue - I like this one, but I've tried it before
4.  Sephora Waterproof Eye Make Remover - Nice, but I have like 5 of these already
5.  Smashbox Primer - Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!   Curses!!!!!!!  Hate this with a passion!!!!!!! Again, my niece likes this, so it is going in her pile o samples
6.  PTR Cloud Cream - Really like this, but have a few samples already
7.  Pouch - This is super cute - It's really the only thing I'm happy about

Birchbox:

birchboxapril2017.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Benefit They're Real!  Double the Lip in Pink Thrills - I like these, but this color is a little too pink for me
2.  Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream - Love!
3.  Show Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner Foils
4.  Whish Shave Gel
5.  Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Toner
6.  Level Naturals Shower Bomb - Can't wait to try this

Nice box overall!  I forgot to take a pic of the inside of the actual box - It has a really pretty, colorful design (because magic inside - get it?) Smiley Happy

Ipsy:

ipsyapril2017.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Pouch - OMG - So cute!!!!
2.  Defy & Inspire Nail Polish in Paradise Island - So pretty!
3.  Hanalei Soothing Aloe Mask
4.  naked cosmetics Eye Shadow in Heavy Metal 04 - I love, love, love this coppery color, but I hate the packaging - I promptly knocked it over and it all spilled on my carpet Smiley Sad
5.  Ciate Bamboo Bronzer - LOVE!
6.  Colourpop Gel Eyeliner in Show Me - This is a beautiful copper shade, but it doesn't show up too well - I am going to try to layer it over black eyeliner

Overall, I really like this bag - no Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank brush, but I went ahead and ordered that on my own, so I'll survive Smiley Happy

@Tamara76  Your child did a great job- that looks really pretty!  I should be getting mine soon.

Thanks! @Ispend2much6  She said it was fun to make and it looks cute in her room, so I didn't have the heart to take it away - lol! Smiley Happy

You're a good mama!

Awww Thanks!  xoxo

Mine finally came!  I really like the scent of that shower oil. 

@Tamara76 is the unicorn next to your daughter's  terrarium a lip balm?  I found one online and want to get it but would love to hear her feedback (if it is the balm)

Spoiler
It looks very similar to what I found at Perpetual Kid - 
000.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Yes!   She got it at Forever 21 last fall, but I'm not sure if she has actually used it yet.  Smiley Happy

Thanks @Tamara76!  I think I'll take a gander at it...worse case scenario, it'll be great for the night stand Heart

That's a lip balm? so cute! I love the blue.  I saw a terrarium on Pinterest a while back with a white unicorn in it.  It was so cute haven't found one yet though.

it's almost shameful how excited I get when the pink bubble wrap envelope arrives.IMG_9121.JPG

This bag @heartsmyface...

Image result for me gusta Pusheen gif

What shade is the lipstick?

Oh me too!!!  It's the best Ipsy bag I've ever received. My actual bag is a bit wonkily sewn though.

The lipstick is in the shade Posh.  It's a brown-rosey-nude.  It's a little too taupey for my liking to wear all on its own.  I'll have to play around with it and some darker liners.  I do t normally gravitate toward browns but why not give it a try! The coconut scent is really pleasant!  @ZombieMetroAnt

Oh, good!  I'm glad to hear you like it!  The lipstick sounds divine and you're a great MUA that can make anything work!  BTW, @heartsmyface, would you happen to know anyone that wants the star stamp that was included in this months bag? 

00.JPG

Calling me a MUA?  Why thank you!  Ha, how I wish I could wear that title!  Like legit wear it!  I've only ever successfully done makeup for three other people (discounting all of my drunken friend face plasterings and my patient and loving sons).

What?!!!!!  Really???  You don't want yours?  I bought a cheapie knockoff off Amazon today but my hopes aren't too high since it was like $2-3.  Would you like to trade for something?  I have an embarrassingly large selection of goodies to choose from 😛

@ZombieMetroAnt

Trade? Hhmm, do you have any Guerlain?  LOL just kidding.  No, no trade.  I just wanna give this little guy a good home but thanks @heartsmyface

00.JPG

Why, yes, yes I do!  Would you like? 😄 Not kidding.  It's all alone and sad and unloved.  

@ZombieMetroAntimage.jpg

WHAT!? 

<recuperating from fainting>

Heart I love you @heartsmyface

I'll take that as a yesSmiley Wink

I got mine the other day. Best one so far. The only thing I didn't like in mine was the Pixi eyeliner. Too creamy and smudged on me. Everything else i liked or loved.

1 Reply