Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I love that bag and towel. The products look interesting, too.

So cute, your towel tester! Paw of approval!

"Paw of approval" - love! πŸ’—

@Tamara76

I was somewhat disappointed when I saw the spoilers for this box, but now that I have it in hand I absolutely love it. I don't have duplicates of any products like these, and I can use them all. I'm a little nervous about the bag falling apart because of the super thin straps, but we'll see.  

@tarantella, same here!   I am really happy with this box!

Good point about the straps on the tote - I tend to overstuff my bags and have had to have a few repaired over the years - We'll just have to be really careful with how much we pack!  Smiley Happy

I love that towel and your dog makes it look extra fabulous.

Oooh I actually like everything in this pop sugar box! That herbivore spray I love. And that tote is so cute what!!

My latest Choix Box - all Ellis Faas. So, I love the colors and I may order everything, but I have to say the twist-up containers they used for the eye colors are beyond miserable. One is now broken and the other only gave up enough product to do this swatch. Anyway, on to the happy part...

Swatches!

And the box. I think the label with the colors is readable...

Beautiful colors!

I was really pleasantly stunned when I tried them. I mean, I liked them when I ordered them, but wasn't expecting them to be so fabulous. They'll be especially great for fall. I love fall.

@MarciaBrady what is that second orange color? Gorgeous! I am going to go research this box...surprising that they give Ellis faas!

They also seem to have started offering skincare- not a ton but some interesting lines. 

@Cupcakecandy it's the blush (I think they only have 1) in S303. The pictures don't even do the colors justice, if you can imagine that. Amazing. 

@MarciaBrady those applicators are definitely difficult. I received a couple Armani eye tints in my last box and had one spring pop out and completely destroy the mechanism before I could even swatch it. I emailed CS and they sent a replacement. If you weren't able to try these, it may be worth an email to notify them. Your choices look pretty!

Thanks! I think I will email. I already ordered the full sizes of the eyeshadows (which were the problem) because I'm obsessed with the colors, but hopefully if enough people express how dismally the little weird twist-ups perform, they'll find something that works. 

O.k. So did anyone else receive a random Allure Beauty Box in the mail recently?

I got one last night (addressed to me) and I have never subbed to them - I called today and they said I don't have a sub or a gift sub and they have no idea why I received it.  The only thing I can think of is that maybe it was complimentary from Allure Beauty Enthusiasts (?).

Anyway, it is a really great box (Tatcha!!!!) and I will enjoy it - Thanks, Allure!

Spoiler
1.  Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask (love this stuff!)
2.  Spongelle Freesia Pear Body Wash Infused Buffer - Always enjoy these!
3.  Mally Volumizing Mascara
4.  Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Single in Kristi - Never heard of this brand, but this is a gorgeous bronze shade and I love the formula
5.  Tatcha Indigo Soothing Silk Body Butter - Love, Love, Love!
6.  Klorane Dry Shampoo - I used to totally hate dry shampoo and had like 18 bottles of it from subs/gwps, but I have been using it more and more, so this will be used

I also received my Popsugar X Neiman Marcus box last night and it was soooo worth it!:

Spoiler
I cannot believe I splurged on it, but I would have totally bought the wallet on my own - that and the gift card make up for the price of the box, so everything else is icing!
1.  Nima Oberoi-Lunares Wishbone Bookends
2.  Antica Farmacista Prosecco 9 oz Candle - Love - I have bought a smaller version of this candle before (I think) - love the scent!
3.  Studmuffin Desserts Stud Bucket of Bleecker Street Brittle
4.  Le Metier De Beaute Lip Palette Kaleidoscope in Breathe, Posh, Affinity and Tabou (have only tried Posh and I LOVE it!)
5.  Neimans $50 GC
6.  Alice + Olivia Stace Face Zip Wallet - This is why I bought the box - it is already in my purse - I am using it every day - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
7.  Alexis Bittar Gold Studded Spur Lace Cuff - Gorgeous and much smaller than I expected in person - I have the perfect event to wear it to next weekend

Overall - this is my all time PSMH box ever!!!!!

I also received the Allure beauty box out of the blue... I am a 'beauty enthusiast' and I recently had an e-mail from them telling me to make sure my address was updated.

It was really nice to get it! And the Tatcha is a good size.

The tatcha is so pretty! 

Yes - and I love the Indigo soothing cream - this one smells the same and seems super moisturizing!

I just came to post this., I received one out of the blue also! I am a beauty enthusiast but am not a subscriber.

Yay!  Thanks @jen81 and @dd0214!  For some reason I did not get that email,but I am so excited they gifted us!

That's so cool!  Allure is one of my faves...in the summer their box included the mini Luna (which was then a big fiasco because once word got out, the number of new subscribers went through the roof and they ran out early).  Either way, I think for $15 you get a good variety πŸ˜‰ 

This is my Birchbox. I'm a smidge disappointed bc I don't like self tanners and I didn't like the lip liner color...If I wanted the self tanner I would've picked it as my sample choice, but I didn't. Birchbox doesn't understand....

This is my FabFitFun box. I love it. Especially, the necklace. Its hard to see, but its that thing dangling from the top of the pic. Its rose gold!

And my Ipsy glambag was estimated to arrive on May 12th, but the bag hasn't had any updates since May 10th........I think its lostSmiley Sad

And I pumped for the Sephora Play bag, however, I'm not quite fond of the see-through envelope. I recently subscribed, so I haven't gotten bored of the cute drawstring bags yet. I guess I subscribed too lateSmiley Sad

Highlighted

@xxsour The FabFitFun box looks amazing! Is this your first box? I'm considering signing up, would love to hear some thoughts on the subscription. πŸ˜€

5 Replies