Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I'm new to Glossybox this month,,they do have a mens box but only twice a year so I signed up for the ladies box and wanted to know will everyone get this box your showing? Just curious and also dissapointed because most of the products wouldn't work for me,lol. I knew it would mostly be makeup and nail polish but I'll trade some of it off and use the rest! Maybe just give it away like for a womens charity or something like that! Any suggestions? Thanks ladies ,,have a great night! Thanks,,,,,, Dan 

On its way to me! I'm rather happy with my box

The Mystery Sea Salt Spray

image.jpg

Spoiler
image.jpg
Spoiler
image.jpg

That is a good box! I love the Clean Skin perfume. I have a rollerball at work, one in my purse, one on my dresser to wear for bed and a bottle of it on my vanity. Smiley Happy 

I also think I'm gonna sign up for Birchbox this week. If someone wants to pm me their referral link, I'll use the first one I get! 

You've got mail! Smiley Happy

I signed up for birchbox back in december, so they sent me the december box! I can't wait to try all these products! Especially since this is my first subscription box :^)

IMG_1203.jpg

The rose gold eyeliner looks dreamy.  I chose the highlighter over the eyeliner, but I really wanted both.

Just a heads up about Fortune Cookie Soap, I cancelled my subscription via email a couple weeks ago so I wouldn't be charged for the spring box.  They sent me a confirmation email saying that I cancelled...yet when I checked my credit card yesterday, there was a charge on there this past week for their spring box.  I emailed and explained that I cancelled and they refunded my money.  That was pretty sneaky if you ask me to confirm I cancelled yet two weeks later charge my card without an email, so I figured I would mention it to everyone here.

Yikes.  Thanks for the warning.  I'll have to keep an eye out when I decide to cancel mine!

Has anyone tried Memebox? I just ordered one but it won't even ship for another month! I'm so excited to try it though!

I have a few boxes from Memebox! I'll post some photos so you can see. 

I'm pretty happy with them! The delay between ordering and having it shipped can feel like forever, but if it's express shipping then I find it to be speedy! I think some boxes are better than others (some themes just don't seem as great based on contents). I also like the customer service so far. 

My ipsy bagimage.jpg

That nail color looks perfect for fall!  I really like the bag too.  I always kick myself for not signing up for ipsy.  

My October Glam Room from Ipsy. ALthough I just bought a ton of nail polishes, Im really liking this Opi color in Feeling Very Cherry for the fall/winter.

REVIEW ME!
Épicé International
Purifying Exfoliant
REVIEW ME!
Figs & Rouge
Hand Cream - Mango Mandarin
REVIEW ME!
ModelCo
VOLUMEYES Extreme Black Mascara
REVIEW ME!
Nicole by OPI
Nail Lacquer
REVIEW ME!
Starlooks
Lip Gloss

My daughter's love the ModelCo mascaras, and the lipgloss looks like a very wearable shade that will work with most skin tones. The mango and mandarin hand cream will be gorgeous to use, and at least the OPI is in a fabulous fall color! Smiley Happy

Got my Ipsy bag today.  This is the first time I've really liked the bag, it's pewter faux leather with pyramid studs -- perfect for fall.  I got the body lotion version of the Mitchell and Peach in July's Glossybox (this is hand cream). The lip gloss is gorgeous.  The brush is double-ended, which isn't my favorite design.  All in all, I like the package.  I like Birchbox and Ipsy when I think of them as completing each other.  I don't think I'd continue to get one without getting the other.

ipsy

Ahh, this was my exact bag!

How are you liking the face wash? Its really gentle but effective

Fellow BTs I have a question for all of you that have the monthly boxes. Is there a way to control what kind of products you get. For example stuff that is sulphate free or paraben free or pthalate free? I want to try one of these services but I'm afraid I'd get stuff that I just wouldn't use or try.

I subscribe to Ipsy, Birchbox, Glossybox, and Julep, and as far as I know ingredient specifications can't be made. Julep ships only their products, so you could check ingredients before you make your box selections. I recommend checking out previous boxes on the various servers' sites as it will give you an idea of the brands and types of products they send out. 

Sample Society arrived.  My hair product exploded, but everything was in the box!  Finally, a month I do not have to call customer service.

Sample Society July 2014.jpg

My hair mask also leaked. Luckily nothing was ruined Smiley Happy