Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Oop - No it wasn't shorted. But the sample you were shorted is really tiny. (Because that matters?)

I cannot wait to see it now.  It will be crazy if I had them replace it and it arrives and is a one time use.  I had no idea how big it was going to be though, because I never saw it.  I am going to log into the other site to see if someone has a picture of the size there, because I am too impatient to wait another hour or so for mine to be delivered.

Literally just got my Sample Society box. I'm loving the revamp -- it was much needed. Even though I wish that I got a different color of the L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick (it's too dark of a red for my taste) and probably won't use a metallic nail color, I'm excited to see that they are moving in the right direction with a better selection of products (and not primarily skincare). I also wanted to mention that the Maison Francis Kurkdijan fragrance developed interestingly...it first smelled like bug spray for about 15 mins, which was awful. However, when I came back to it, it's quite nice and elegant. Maybe it just can't be one I spritz on right before I head out the door...

2014-07-15 14.45.13.jpg

I am excited about the revamp too.  After four facial moisturizers and 2 perfumes in the last box, it was time for a revamp.  That was just crazy.

My box is not scheduled to arrive until Friday, but I am hoping they get it here sooner.

This box has me wondering if I should re-up. Everything looks good.  Thanks for posting, I wanted to see a revamped box.  I still feel like they owe me for my three months I was subscribed, it was so bad.  

There was a rough patch there, but I hope this new trend continues...

My Ipsy + Glossybox came in today:

IMG_20140718_061422.jpg

The only products I've tried so far are the Pixi tinted lip balm (what tint??) and the Bare Minerals BB cream eyeshadow -- by which I was pleasantly surprised! It goes on nice and though it's nude it's just a little shimmery, and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all like most cream shadows do. 

And the GRE books in the background also came in today. Smiley Tongue I left a PhD program last year and here I am, going for it again. Oh, I hope I know what I'm doing, lol. 

The Glossybox looks amazing! Can't wait to get mine. My Ipsy and Birchboxes this month weren't my favorites. Seeing this gives me hope. Good luck on your GRE!

Oh my gosh your glossybox came in already? Ah! So exciting!

Good luck on the GRE!! I take my boards in 4 months - I am having the same feelings Smiley Happy

Your Glossybox looks awesome! And it came so early - awesome!! Glad to hear you like the BM BB eyeshadow - I got that too, now I'm looking forward to trying it

This will be my last ipsy bag. Cheap bag, MORE BLACK EYELINER, basic lip balm. Meh. Over it.

securedownload.jpeg

I know! Enough black eyeliner pencils and lip balm, people! I think this Christmas I'll just make everybody gift baskets and unload the excess. Man, child - I don't care. Balm and liner for everyone!

LOL!! I seriously have so many liners just from them, and almost all of them suck. Argh. Time to find a new box.

My sentiments exactly.  I am so over black eyeliner.  Even when I am supposed to get a color too, my boxes screw up and send me black.  Happened to me twice in the same month with Birchbox and Sample Society.  That was the month that Ipsy sent the black Urban Decay one, so I had three useless black eyeliners within days of each other.  I was supposed to get pink from Sample Society, and I think purple from Birchbox.  I have a few purple, so no biggie to lose that one.  I had zero pink at that time and no intent on buying a pink one, so I was really looking forward to it.  I should have called and complained, but at least all the samples were in the box that month.  Now, I have a lovely pink (that is supposed to be Radiant Orchid), so I survived.

Why is Glossybox showing pictures of a BeautyBlender on their page for this month if they're not sending it out?!

I hope when I get my box I'll find out I'm wrong! But already two of the same boxes... another month with no variety Smiley Sad 

Next month is looking like a good one, and there's a bit of variety. They're teaming up with Harper's Bazaar. If you go to the Bazaar site and then go to their shop option/by issue/September/page 3, you can see everything they may or may not be putting in yours. There is some pretty exciting stuff.

I know right? I wish they would give me a beauty blender lol. 

I am so excited about next month and Harper's Bazaar! I am kind of disappointed in this month though considering that it was their birthday month :/ 

I'm really not a They're Real! fan, so I didn't have the school girl reaction over that one. The OCC Lip Tar has never appealed to me either, but I'll definitely still try it.

Definitely an improvement over the last couple of months though.

This month's boxycharm! Really enjoying this subscription service, since I'll actually be using everything I got! Smiley Happy

I also got my ipsy bag a few days ago, but it's the same one everyone else has been getting (with the eyeliner, pore refiner, mascara, blush/bronzer, and lip balm) so I didn't bother with a picture.IMG_3185.JPG

Have you been with Boxy Charm for a long time? I REALLY love the look of this box!

Sorry I'm just seeing this now! But I've only just subscribed in July. I'm loving all of my boxes so far, my only complaint is that there's nowhere on the website that says where you can enter preferences such as skin tone, whether or not you use certain products, etc. But then again, it's still a newish box that's just now gaining some popularity so maybe they'll add that feature soon! Smiley Happy But I tend to be pretty adventurous with using new products and I'll (almost) try everything once! So for me, it's 100% worth the money! My September box should be here any day now so I'll be sure to post a picture of that one too!