Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

@Tamara76 I didn't really like the setting spray, I managed to spray it on my eyes and it stings!! The spray application isn't the best. The stay power of my makeup is okay despite the 90 degrees weather in NYC.

Wow!  I am impressed that your makeup stays on in that heat! 

I'm not a huge fan of Coola, either - sorry the spray stings! Smiley Sad

You'll find time to try makeup later, enjoy those babies for now! <3

@Sophiaaax3

Yay!  The July Kira Kira crate arrived!  I like that you get to try Japanese products and they give you a booklet to tell you what things are and translate how to use everything.  There's no extra value worth of product in the boxes- just access to some products you wouldn't otherwise be able to get.  The cucumber gel bottle is awesome!  The monkey bath salts are pretty cute too! 

Oooh! I've gotten a crate before but I didn't continue the sub because I can get a lot of the products they gave me at the Japanese stores near my house, but I still love the idea of it! Especially for those who don't have easy access !

I can get the face masks and the foot pads downtown for sure, but I haven't seen the other goodies.  I don't get downtown very often cause it's inconvenient so this box is a winner my eyes.  Plus, if I see these products in my future travels I'll now know what they areSmiley Happy @malday

@heartsmyface you've been to Japan before, right?? I'm going in October and I may just bring an empty suitcase to fill with beauty items 😂 Let me know if the cucumber stuff is any good!

:0 which dates are you going and where?  Tokyo?  We're going the last week of October into the second week of November!  @malday

Pack everything you'll need for three days in your carry on and then check empty luggage!  

Tokyo from October 18-24 with a possible day trip to Kyoto!

How exciting! I hope the day trip pans out, Kyoto is soooooo beautiful 💟

@TriesToBoClassy I hope so too! My main concern is the cost of the bullet train trip honestly haha.

This is a super cute box!  How fun! <3

Wow! I didn't know this box existed! Thank you for posting, @heartsmyface!  Those products are all SOOOO cute!!!! 

I am so excited for this month's bag Smiley Very Happy

Ohhhhh!  It looks nice!  <3

I can't wait to try the brush and Ofra formula! I'm also getting those!

@Mcakes I just squwwwwweeeeeed in delight! I love Gudetama!! I didn't know this was the bag this month. Definitely going to be my favorite so far!

I know, this is the cutest bag ever @liv545! I'd like to ride up to the Ipsy headquarters and pick my bag up right now lol

love yes with just unicorn GIF

@Mcakes 😂😂😂 I'll be right behind you!

Hahahaha @Mcakes, LOVE this gif! <3

Omg I hope I get that brush and the Ofra shadow. For some reason I can't see my reveal yet. Smiley Sad

Nice!  

Nice bag, @Mcakes!

Highlighted

These bags arrived today.

Birchbox

Ipsy

I'd like to know how you like the Coastal Scents sampler! I was hoping to get that in my box, so naturally I didn't get it. Smiley Tongue I'm thinking of getting the full size w/ my Birchbox points.

I barely wear makeup and have already promised people I will use other palettes first.  I had never even heard of Coastal Scents until I received a brush in an Ipsy bag.  The brush was decent quality considering its cost.  As soon as I try the palette, I will let you know, but it is going to take me a bit.  I have seen people on the What Are You Wearing thread post that they use this brand, so hopefully someone who has used it will chime in sooner than it takes me to get back to you.

10 Replies