Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I have already tried two items (the gloss and the Egyptian Magic). They're both nice.

Some brands for the July Glossy Box:

Glam Glow

Skin Inc

Malin & Goetz

the Aloe Source

Nail Girls

Philip B

Well, that sounds like something to look forward to!

Glam Glow?? Is it too late to sign up?? XD

No, but be careful - I think if you sign up now, you might get the June box first.

Wait until after the first of July to sign up just to be sure.

And also, usually there's 8-10 different products, so you're not guaranteed anything specific. Just want to make sure you're not expecting one specific item. In general, the items they send out are great, so it's hard to be disappointed.

Yeah, I signed up last week thinking I would skip June and just take a chance on July but then discovered a few days ago that June was being shipped to me. So I'll be getting 3 boxes from them next month (June, July, and a full-size online order)! But I'm so excited to see GlamGlow on the list! I'm glad I changed my mind about purchasing a sample-pack from the official site.

Highlighted

I'm pretty happy with this month's Birchbox! I mean, the only product I'm excited to try is the lipgloss (everything else seems just OK), but I love that they included a free subscription to Women's Health! (and you can request a $9.99 rebate if you don't want the subscription). I haven't subscribed to any magazines in a while and I was planning on restarting all of my fashion + health/fitness subs again, so that bonus completely made up for the so-so selection this month.

Did you get to select that lip gloss or were you just lucky?  I never saw a selection email, and by the time I saw it discussed on the sneak peek, it was too late.

I remember getting to select a lip gloss, but I can't remember if that's the one I chose, lol. They also let me pick out a nail polish, but I never got one in my box.

Thanks.  I will keep my eyes peeled for an email this month.  I am reading every one.  I know they would have sent me a nail polish (like I wanted), because I already received the gloss in the past (and hope to try it at some point).  The color of yours looks prettier than mine though.  It would he hilarious if they were the same.

4 Replies