Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

haha same. I added it to my "currently in use" stash rather than my "for later" boxes, but haven't had an occasion to wear it yet. It's a very pretty, neutral color so I look forward to trying it.

Yupp, I love it! its a nice every day color. I've been using it on days I don't have Much time for makeup, and when I use a primer with it it lasts pretty much all day Smiley Happy

Thanks CC. I actually tried it last night as a trial and it goes on quick and easy. I also added other colors and left that in the crease. It seems pretty versatile.

I am STILL waiting on my Birchbox! Now I know how Notcreative feels! Smiley Wink  

But I did get my Ipsy. That I was supposed to  cancel but didn't. Smiley Frustrated It was actually a pretty good bag, for Ipsy. Smiley Happy

IMG_20150218_035611~2~2.jpg

And here's my Love With Food box this month! Still loving it. Lemon bites were SO nummy! Smiley Very Happy The beads were because of the the month's Mardi Gras theme. 

OH! Meanwhile, Birchbox totally changed what I'm supposed to get.

Originally, it was this: 

BB Feb 2015 preview.PNG

Now it's this:

BB Feb 2015 preview REDONE.PNG

My requested sample was the mascara, so I dunno what's going on here. I'm kind of annoyed.

Ugh, I wish they'd changed my Birchbox!  It shipped on the 8th and still hasn't arrived, but I don't even like what it looks like so I'm not in too much of a hurry.  I got the mascara, so if you don't wind up getting it maybe I can send it to you?

Also, like that IPSY bag, want the blush!  I laughed at the "good bag for IPSY" Smiley Very Happy

Finally (geez, long comment much?) those lemon cookie pillow things were SO. GOOD.  And I love the Mac & Cheese Puffs too.  This is the best box they've had in a while in my opinion.

So I have to take back what I said about the mascara.  I was supposed to get a mascara, makeup remover, lip gloss, perfume sample, and my selected sample- the sea salt spray.

My box arrived today and I got the lip gloss, a different perfume sample, a hand cream, a face cleanser, and a hair mask... A better box for me overall, except where was the sea salt hair spray??

i have an email into customer service.  Let's see what happens!

apparently Birchbox forgot how to do what they do this month...

"apparently Birchbox forgot how to do what they do this month..."

HA! Seriously! Maybe I'll get something totally different, too! Now I'm all curious. It's supposed to arrive today. 

Let us know!  I'd love to see what showed up - I'm almost hoping it's something bizarrely different (with your mascara included, of course!)

Those Mac n Cheese Puffs are GOOD! They were in my mom's foodbox this month too. Long story short...I ate half her box(Sorry not sorry mom) The toffee cruches(?) and the milk chocolates are really good tooSmiley Happy

Did someone say Mac n Cheese puffs???

I just saw these at Costco last night. I had to do a double take! 

Costco you say? I wonder if they have giant bags of them...mmmm a girl can dreamSmiley Wink

I wish there was a Costco near me. I keep on hearing neat things about them lately. 

Yesss

They sell those in the kids meals at my gym, and I help my kids eat them.  They're very good.

They were SO good! Somehow, the word "Puffs," being the biggest word on the bag didn't hit home and I was expecting them to be baked macaroni, kinda like something we got a month or two ago. That I didn't like. So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that they were, in fact, nummy nummy puffs! 

My favorite was the Lemon Wafer Bites. Mmmmmm...

Just chiming in to say that baked macaroni stuff was super weird.

Also I've been debating ordering Lemon Wafer Bites from their website, which requires you buy like 6 boxes at a time.. but they won't go to waste! Smiley Very Happy

They did that to me in August 2014, because the first box got lost (my first box was better, too).  The good news is they both ended u arriving, which worked out since there were no overlaps.  Hopefully, you end up with both boxes, too.  Maybe, your balms will even be different colors.

As far as I know, though, mine wasn't lost. It just... changed. The thing is that the first pic is from before the pages were officially updated. It's a little trick/hack to see what you're getting before they post it. So it's kinda on me - except that I'm not getting my requested sample anymore. I'm debating emailing them. I did get a sample choice confirmation. 

Boulder Chips are Amazing!!!  Smiley Happy 

would LOVE to get into the Love With Food Box  sadly no canada shipping yet Smiley Sad