Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Bump!

Bump!

Bump

Bump!

Bump.

Bump 

BUMP

Wow. My Birchbox showed up this weekend. That may be the earliest delivery I've ever had. I did add on a full-size item (Jouer lip topper), so maybe that's why.

Here it is in all of its super-early glory:

Jouer Lip Enhancer, Oribe Wave Spray. Kiehls Deep Pore Cleanser, Marcelle Eye Makeup Remover.

Art of Organics Clean Beauty also showed up!

Ursa Major Deodorant, Honua Beauty Water AHA Toner, Lilfox Black Soap & Body Mask (all full size)

Lots of eucalyptus in this one, which is great because I love the smell. I'm looking forward to trying the Lilfox as a body mask, but it'll have to be a day when I'm in the mood to stand around for 5-15 minutes while it works its magic.

MSA posted full spoilers for the August Macys bag - 

Items listed are:

Spoiler
The August box will include:

The In Crowd Cosmetic Bag
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
MAC False Lashes Black Mascara
philosophy purity
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum Spray
Tarte Maracuja Oil
Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palette- Golden Hour

I like the cosmetic bag.

I like the idea as well! I was subbed to IPSY but cancelled after I kept getting too many brand repeats, and I didn't really love the brands they were repeating. I just signed up for Glossybox this month, I have been lusting after the box for a year so I decided it was time to take the plunge! I would be glad to post a picture of what I receive. I have been curious about some of the other boxes so I would love to see what others receive.

Glossybox has BeautyBlender this month!

ipsy is awesome..but so is beautybar.com sample society..look into it..birchbox sux..I also used to belong to oone that was all nail polish and nail products but I cant remember the name..i would rather hae my nails done then do them myself..but believe me ipsy is worth waiting for..every month you get a new makeup case from them too,along with samples..granted the cases are small but they are great for fillig with samples and passing them on to your friends..peace

Could the nail polish box you're thinking of be Julep?

You crack me up about the 5 minutes on apologizing for their hair!! What ticks me off more is that their hair looks red-carpet ready and they're saying how terrible it looks. First world problems...

First world problems indeed ...

I have Sample Society, Love With Food, and Stitch Fix coming this month.  I'll post them for you to check out!

let me know how you like the Love with Food box. I am very interested as to if this one was worth it. I miss sample society but they were getting too many brand repeats for me. Maybe a next month I can do it again.

"I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair."

Right??? OMG, it's called EDITING, people!! Gah! ... Sorry for the excitement there, but seriously, some of those videos are just paaainfull to watch. You just zeroed in on a big pet peeve of mine. Smiley Happy

As for your idea - I dig it. A lot. I'll have to go take some pics of my Birchbox and Beauty Box 5 items. Smiley Happy

Hahahaha... I busted out laughing when I read that line as well!!

Another pet peeve of mine is when they spend FOREVER on a product, reading the description from the website or straight from the box. Yes, we can read... just let us what you got and if you like it ok?

This is what I got for my January Birchbox. I am not sure about that "dry" deodorant wipes. I just chuck them in a box somewhere. I was so excited to try the Nail Rock, until I made a huge mess. I guess I should stick to plain jane nails Smiley Tongue   The InIKA eyeshadow was in Marine but it reminded me of Benefit's limited edition Christmas colors...[I am talking about like 5 years ago colors]..

OMG, deodorant wipes again! I got Whish wipes a few months ago. I put them in my handbag in case I might need them at some point. They're still there. 

I'm really glad I didn't get the Nail Rock. I'm not a big nail person anyway and it looked like it could be super messy.

The Fekkai is useful but so common (I've received sooo many Fekkai samples!), they're kind of boring.

Bummer of a box! I'm sorry. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Here's my Birchbox.   I'm excited about the Whish Body Butter, but I'm quit bummed I didn't get the nail polish or the headbands. Ugh!

I got:

Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Conditioner

Whish Three Wishes Body Butter
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara
Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections
Ahmad Teas Assorted Teas

I got the tea too. Third month in a row I received a tea/food item. I mean, come on Birchbox, seriously?!

Is anyone signed up for the Blush Mystery Box? It's $25, but the reviews from My Subscription Addiction seems like it's worth it.

1 Reply