Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I just did this too. I've never tried any Julep polishes so I thought it was a good deal to get started and if I don't like it then I can just cancel

That code didn't work for me. Smiley Sad But I still ordered the box anyway. I found a code for a free box. I purchased three add-ons. 

I only got two free polishes (I paid for the third one) and one other item, so it is awesome that you found a code to get three free polishes and two free other items.

That's a great little perk!  I have been happy with Julep, I love getting a "fresh supply" of polish every month. Smiley Happy  Sometimes the shipping is slow but I have had good experiences with their customer service team.

I love Julep.. I've been getting their box for a few months now.. and I'm not going to lie (maybe it's because I'm in Canada) sometimes the shipping gets screwed up (one time I got an empty box). BUT I guess they amped up their customer service, because I only ever go to one lady whenever I have issues and she's been fantastic at fixing anything!

Other than that.. my nail polish collection is growing.. at an alarming rate. HAHA

Here's my first Love With Food box - 

20140118_135359.jpg

My second one came today! I got a deal where I got a free box. Love with Food claims to give back and donates a meal to a hungry child in the US with every box you get.

I used a good code for my first box too.  I also kind of like that you earn points towards free products (though you need a lot to redeem for any products).  

Is it worth it in your opinion? Looks like there are a couple of things that look tasty ! 

You can always try a discounted box (search Google for coupons), try it once or twice and cancel. You don't need to sign up for prepaid subscription.

I'm on the fence about it.  It's fun but I'm not sure it's worth $12.

image.jpgSo  bit late to the ipsy share but I have a question. Is the pencil sharpenable? It looks plasticky... I'm so confused haha

i think I'm okay with all the things except for the proactiv pads. If anyone wants them, I can send them to you!

if you're okay with reimbursing for postage x)

How are you guys linking the picture of your Glam Bag? I can't figure this out! lol

I use command shift 4 on mac to select just what I want to screencast. For PC there are different option, some do full screen, others can do by selection so you can choose what to use- It's been a year since I've used a PC so I forget what keys are for selection screencast. 

Hit print screen on any computer. Open any paint or photoshop like program and control V to paste. Crop to just the glam room items.

I just took a snapshot of the page from my ipad, cropped it, and uploaded it directly from my album!

Thanks to all three of you!! <3 Smiley Happy

Somehow I was selected to get two of their "pilot" boxes back in 2015. There was good product selection and since you received $5 in Macy's cash, I thought it was also a good value.  The pics in spoiler are from MSA but I received the same things.  

macys 1.JPG

Spoiler
macys2.JPG

Nov & Dec 2015 pilot boxes - hope they keep the same format:

122015.JPG

112015.JPG

Very tempting, but i'll hold off until I see how the roll out is. 

Ohh I'm tempted!

I like the variety of products in the pilot boxes - very cool! I'd jump on this if I didn't already sub to so many other boxes...

5 Replies