Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Oh, I love that lippie @jen81 Heart  just received an email that my box had shipped...hope it gets here before his summer heat turns it into a liquid lipstick!  LOL

Mine arrived today too. The blush was super easy to depot, and the glue underneath was still sticky. I simply wiped the glue off with a paper towel. 

Nice @jen81! I wish WanderBeauty would make a guest appearance in a Play box lol

Yes, would be great to try some more of their products!

Mcakes wrote:

Nice @jen81! I wish WanderBeauty would make a guest appearance in a Play box lol

I completely forgot to take pics of my boxes! I have two subscriptions, and then accidentally got myself a gift sub when I meant to get it for my sister in law, so I have three at the moment.  Next month I will be my last month of three.

Here's what I got:

Box 1- I have a yearly sub on this one

birchbox1.jpgThe cleanser I was super excited for! I'm going to use it for the first time tonight.  The headband I got was in the purple, green and blue.  The foil packets...I am sick of getting these **bleep** things.  It's only a one time use. ugh.  I did get TWO foil packets, so I guess I can use it twice? I love trying out new mascara, so this will be fun to use.  I hope it has staying power, but I'm not counting on it.

This is box #2, my 2nd yearly Sub

birchbox2.jpg

I was super super excited to get the nail rock.  I got it in the purple color too.  I hate viva la juicy, and I don't know how many times I have received that perfume from Birchbox.  I'd rather never get perfume.  I can't use the burts bees because it's for dry skin, and I have oily skin :/ They sent me two of them by accident, so I guess I can use it for my body.  I am excited to use the hair cream though, I always get flyaways.

Box #3

This was my gift sub, my least favorite box. It kind of sucked lol

birchbox3.jpg

seriously...tea? and a VERY SMALL dinky container of lotion? ugh. I can use the shampoo/cond for traveling I suppose.  Oh well, you cant win all the boxes, right?

I like birchbox a lot, but after my yearly subs run out, I may just only keep one instead of two.

You get three?! Holy moly!

Normally only two lol.  The gift one was only a 3 month sub :-) I really don't need or want three. Even two is too much so once my year is up, I will only keep one :-)

These all seem like decent if not great boxes, imo. Each has good and meh items. And I'm amazed that with three subs, you only got one duplication!!

I got the tea too and I hate tea. Smiley Tongue Oh well. 

i got my January topbox today!  this month was a "happy chinese new year georgous" benefit box.  Which included a fakeup (.002oz) total moisture facial cream (.03 oz) benetint (.08 fl oz) porefessional (.1 fl oz) bad gal lash (.14 oz).  Not bad for $10!!! Smiley Happy

IMG_0279 - Version 2.jpg

Love Benetint and Porefessional!

Whoa! Awesome!  Too bad it's not in the US I would def. sign up this looks great, esp. for $10!

IT'S ONLY $10!!??!?

I didn't take a photo, but my Topbox from February was totally different from everyones... I was in shock! I loved it sooo much, but I didn't see any other blogger have a SINGLE item I got.  

Here's what I got: 

- Shu Eumura Gloss Unlimited in Modular Pink (deluxe sample: $10)

- Cuccio Colour Nail polish (full size: $10)

- B. Kamins Nutrient Replacement Cream Kx (deluxe sample: $60)

- Estee Lauder Double Ended Kajal Pencil (full size: $25)

I never heard of this box, how do you like it? Would you recommend it as well?

-*edit*-

Aww, shucks! It looks like a Canadian box Smiley Sad

I feel your pain. I tried signing up for luxebox...looked so amazing!   Then I saw Canada only and cried a little inside.

Yeah, it's a Canadian-only box Smiley Sad sorry! But I do love it. It's a higher end one, but super affordable. I don't like Ipsy or BB5 because of the plethora of drugstore items, so this suits me nicely. I also subscribe to LuxeBox, which is even more high end and I'm always super excited about it!

Just got the April Sample Society box! So awesome!

It includes...

• Tatcha Original Aburatorigami (Full Size)
  • Butter London WINK Eye Pencil in Indigo Punk (Full Size)
  • dermalogica Precleanse Wipes (2 total)
  • H2O Plus Aquafirm Micro-Collagen Moisturizer (with my sensitive skin, this was the one thing that wasn't that exciting)
  • Illume Anemone 2oz. Candle Tin

IMG_20140409_171723.jpg

On a different note, since we are also discussing non-beauty ones, I just wanted to recommend the Graze snack box, which includes 4 small snack packs for $6 a box. It has gotten me eating a lot more dried fruit and nuts, which is much better than chips. The first box is free. You can cancel at anytime, and you can choose to receive a box once or twice a month or even every week. They also will take into account for you food allergies/sensitivities, which is particularly awesome.

This is similar to my box (which has not arrived yet).  I am not sure if I am getting the candle or the dermalogica packets, because it says it will be the candle, but it has a picture of the dermalogica wipes next to the description.  Hopefully, it arrives soon, so I can see what I get.  I am excited about the tatcha.

It showed up the same way on my page, so it looks like they just switched the photos accidentally. I'm excited about the Tatcha, too. I had looked at it but had decided that the Boscia sheets were more economical. So, I'm excited that Sample Society forced me to splurge. ;-) 

My dashboard also said I was getting the pink butter London pencil, but I'm actually glad I got the purple. I think it's not as loud against my darker skin tone. Hopefully your box comes soon!

I ended up getting the Dr Hauschka cleanser instead of the Dermalogica wipes.  My eyeliner is black though.  Purple is my favorite eyeliner color, so I am jealous of yours.

I got my first Glossy Box this week. I'm really disappointed. I can't even recall anything that was in the box. I'll post a pic when I get home. 

3 Replies