Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Request -- Is anyone looking to trade their Manduka Yoga Towel from the Jan 2017 Popsugar box? I really like mine and plan to buy another -- but wanted to ask here first Smiley Happy

Post -- Got my birchbox today and I love it! I've never tried anything from Kiehl's before and am excited about the Oribe (my monthly pick) and Benefit bo-ing. The eyeshadow stick got a little (**very) hurt on the ride, but I might still be able to try it!

IMG_4895.JPG

Ohhhh!  Very nice box!  @whitepolkydots

I finally got my hands on a few samples of Boi-ing - Hope it compares to Erase Paste - that stuff was awesome!

My regular June Sephora Play box arrived today and I am really happy with it!

IMG_1214.JPG

Spoiler
First of all, I am super happy I didn't get the Coola Mist or dry shampoo!  I can live with the Porefessional in this case - lol!
1.  Bag:  Too cute!!!
2.  Porefessional: Believe it or not, I actually used to use this, but my daughter now enjoys these eponymous samples, so I will gladly add to her stock! 
3.  OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil - Can't wait to try this!   This is definitely new to me!
4.  IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel - Also new to me - Very excited to try this!
5.  Black Opium - One of my all time favorite scents,so I don't mind trying it again! Smiley Happy
6.  FAB Coconut Priming Moisturizer - Already one of my favorite products, so I don't mind trying it again
7.  KVD ELL Mini in K-Dub - I love ELLs, but was hesitant to buy this shade because I'm not sure if I'll really wear it, but still wanted to try it, so I was thrilled to receive it in my Play box this month

Overall, I'm really happy with my box this month!  <3

Your samples are so different than mine! I ended up with all hair stuff and the porefessional and the lipstick. 

CE2BCB3B-B755-414F-B21B-B4DDC1A144AC.jpg

This is my first Ipsy box in two years and I really like all of the choices! I haven't used the sheet masks yet but they look promising. 

Nice box!   And your photo is gorgeous, as per the norm!   <3

@myumew

I know that @ZombieMetroAnt posted about the summer Pusheen box so I wanted to make sure that everyone who is already signed up had a heads up. I received this in an email last week:

unnamed.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 11.39.08 AM.png

Hope this helps anyone who might be subscribed or is still thinking of subscribing.

@willa25Ugh - I got the shipping notice for my daughter's Summer Pusheen box on 06/24, but when I clicked the Fed Ex link, it shows that the expected shipping date is not until today... Can't wait to see the cuteness! Smiley Happy

Snacks by Try the World1499181424464697000459.jpg

Oh this one looks so good!!!  

I tried to search for posts about beautyfix, but couldn't find anything.  Does anyone here subscribe to this box?  What are your thoughts about it?

@ragdoll4mom I think you can find pics of past boxes on MSA.  I cancelled this sub about 3 months after signing up because I didn't feel the items were a good fit for me, personally. Cat Sad

bump

This is insane..

Aaaand this is my Beauty Box 5. There was also a pair of exfoliating gloves (by "Swissco"), which I'm actually keen to try out, and an H2O "Sea Lotus" body wash.

There's a Nubar cuticle oil, which I like. I'm over nail polishes for now so I was happy when I realized it was nail care, not polish. And that "That Awkward Moment" thins is a suuuper cheap mirror.

This may have been the best box I've received from them, which should tell you why I've been planning on cancelling it.

upload_827398767833368112.jpg

Dude, I actually like that Jergens lotion (I think that is the one) but I usually buy it from the dollar bin in Target!! I like to keep it in my car!! But in a subscription box??

Right? I don't have a problem with drug store brands in general - there are some really good products out there. But these boxes are supposed to be for special, luxurious, fun types of products. 

Dangit.

upload_2244799368356355770.jpg

My January Birchbox! Really excited about 4/5 of these products Smiley Happy

My Nail Rock is a navy blue color... least excited about this item but I'll probably give it a try.

What is that interesting looking Journey thing in the middle?? And - ooh! mascara!! Smiley Very Happy

Wtf.. I got none of those awesome products! I got a tea bag lol and some stuff I won't use. I did get a pretty awesome heat spray though.

Weird Experience with my January Wantable

I just had the weirdest experience. I got my January Wantable box. I love Wantable and usually like most of the products I get.  You can completely customize it like I love lip gloss and hate nail polish, so I'll get a lot of lip gloss and no nail polish.  Well, at the top of my order sheet of what I like .... it doesn't match my profile!  I am 100% sure I have nail polish turned off and have always had nail polish turned off.  I thought maybe something got messed up in my profile, but I log on and it says nail polish is turned off.  What???? I just contacted customer service.  I'm hoping I get a completely new box.

2 Replies