Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I feel like I'm the only person who's play box hasn't arrived----or even shipped yet?? guess this is my punishment for complaining about the bag 😂

LOL. You're not being punished. I'm excited about mine, and it has arrived yet. I checked the tracking, and though it's shipped, it really hasn't made it that far yet. 

If it makes you feel any better mine hasn't arrived yet either @xxsour and I didn't complain about it (at least for this month...I think...lol) Smiley Very Happy

My box hasn't shipped yet either Smiley Sad

Same!!!!  Not even sure which one I'm getting, but I am crossing my fingers for no Porefessional...

FWIW, the day I got my shipping notification is the day my box arrived (Thursday)!

Highlighted

Here is my January Birchbox. There were three tea bags, but I hate tea so I gave two of them to the bf. The Inika loose eye shadow is a lovely (if a bit shimmery for me) slate-blue-gray.

I'm surprised I didn't get tea this month! What's up with them and tea?

I do NOT know about the tea. O.o ... I guess it seems like a nice, homey, ... I dunno. I can see some people liking it. It's the first time I've received tea from them, so I'm not super bugged by it.

I'm def interested in the cleanser, though, even if it's just because the presentation was so awesome. I am such a sucker for spiffy packaging. 

I am jealous of that cleanser + cloth! At least I didn't get any little dinky hair ties for my short hair...

I got the hair tie last month, and I actually like the thing! I know I'm in the minority, but for me it's just the right size for a ponytail and it is indeed prettier than the hair elastic I perpetually have on my wrist. Smiley Happy

Yes, they are pretty, but man do they not last. I use the headband version.

Ooh, uh oh. I'll have to take a back-up with me, then. Thanks for the heads up!

Hi all, 

I've kind of creeped around here for a while and never really posted anything (once or twice) and I was just wondering if you guys had any recommendations for beauty box/beauty stuff subscriptions in Canada? I'm not sure if there was another post asking this same question (I'm kind of a newbie at this) but I was just curious. I'm a full-time student so I don't really have any money... So I'm hoping you guys would know which gives you the most bang for your buck deal. 

Thanks so much Smiley Happy

I'm not Canadian, but I know you can get TopBox, and it looks like a really good one.

Thanks! I was also looking at the Julep one which seems like a pretty good deal for the price of $19.99... I'm not sure if they ship to Canada though :/

HeySmiley Happy I live in Canada, and I'm subscribed to Julep. They do ship to Canada, but it seems to take significantly longer to get here (probably because of customs). I live in Hamilton (which is only 90 min from the border) and it takes about 2 weeks to get my boxes. 

One nice thing about  Julep is that they don't charge tax, duty or shipping, so it's the same price for us as it is for the people in the US. You can also skip months if you don't like the choices, so it's good if you're on a budget.

YAY! Hello and thank you!
I totally caved and got the welcome box (mostly because it was free.. but they got me with the add-ons). I figured I'd see how that went and then if I liked it I would subscribe to a more regular thing. I definitely like that it's the same price for us as the US... Most of the others charged so much more for Canada. And I do like the fact that you get full-sized products from Julep. I'm in Vancouver so I'm thinking I might get my shipment from Seattle? Here's hoping it doesn't take too long... but that's always iffy when you get the border involved. 

It's hard to tell when they actually ship the boxes and how long they spend in customs, since you can't actually track orders in Canada, but I'm sure you'll get yours faster than me because if how close Seattle and Vancouver are.

I was so close to subscribing to ipsy, but I couldn't justify paying $5 shipping for a $10 bag of samples I might not even like :s

i do topbox (posted this months box above) and ipsy... i used to do luxe box but i found that it was not worth it and i wasn't enjoying most of the products i got so i cancelled

My PopSugar Must Have box came yesterday! Here's Ponyo enjoying the box!

I love your cat's name!!!!

Thanks! She talks a lot like the cartoon character!

HAMMMMM!!!! In instantly turn into Ponyo in the face of good food....or super nice make up/skin care items! Smiley Tongue

My Ponyo doesn't like a lot of people food but she loves parma HAAAAAAAM!

6 Replies