Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Oh me too @Shosh85  I love them! You mean the gold ones right? I really like this new glam plus 😍

@lmaster I actually have a set of both! .... I think you're right though, and the gold set came from a sub! I can't remember now where I got the pink ones. Haha!

Oh I'd love to have the pink set too @Shosh85  😍

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

My February Boxycharm arrived! I am very happy with my box! I got the PV highlighter in Glow Up and trestique prime & color lip glaze in English Rose. I'm glad to try the framacy cleanser. I hope they keep the good boxes coming.... although the March BoxyLuxe spoilers just look so-so to me.

Okay this was definitely a good one @Lazybeautybeast 

For anyone who loved the sunday riley A+ serum in their allure, beauty test tube will have the full size in their March box! It's $29.95 plus about $8 in shipping so like half the price for that plus a bunch of other stuff!

@Kim888  OMG ty for this!  I really am enjoying that serum.  Have you been using it?

I got an email yesterday with the remaining spoilers for Fab Fit Fun's Spring 2019 box.  

In all boxes: Yay!  Another No More Baggage! As long as I don't get a jump rope or the necklace, I'll be super happy.

In Every Box | Body Scrub, eye de-puffing gel, and Leave In Conditioner

Plus, what was revealed before:

Select Members can choose | Necklace, Water Bottle, or Setting Powder

Select Members can choose | Facial Cleanser, Detox Brush, or Jump Rope

Customization #1 | Robe, Backpack, or Diffuser

Customization #2 | Sunglasses, Picnic Set, or Sleeping Facial

Customization #3 | Measuring Spoons, Lotion, or Mystery Item

OMG YAY! I am excited for this box!  🙂 TY for sharing this @Ispend2much6 

@jen143xo  At first looking at the spoilers I thought it would be a bunch of discontinued junk, but I'm excited too!

I'm pretty excited! I did read the mystery item may be false lashes so I switched to the moisturizer

@Kim888   Thank you soo much for sharing that!  

Thanks, @Kim888, switching from mystery selection to mois...

Thanks, @Kim888, switching from mystery selection to moisturizer 🙂

The other items don't appeal to me though so I was wonder...

The other items don't appeal to me though so I was wondering what the mystery item could be but I didn't want to risk it @Kim888.

My February Upbox also arrived!

020919upbox.jpg

Spoiler
I am always in awe of how much goodness is packed into these boxes and I love that they are full of amazing indie brands!!!
1.  Enovu Bakery Spun Sugar Candle:  Yum! And the sprinkles are so cute!
2.  Purely Posh Soap Strawberries and Cream Lotion:  Smells amazing!
3.  Inspirational Cards and Notes  
4.  Live Beautifully Physiks Mask
5.  Naturally Pure Whipped Sugar Scrub
6.  Harrison Valley Soap Co. Cotton Candy Whipped Soap
7.  Buttertoki Cotton Candy Body Souffle
8.  Miss Violet Lace White Fox Island Glow Shimmer
9.  Laurane Elizabeth Heart Hoop Earrings
10.  BB Sticky Designs Decal
11. Sew What Steph Hair Ties
12.  Quotable Cards Magnet
13.  Stinnys Glitter Gel
14.  Live Beautifully Body Lollipop Pink Lip Gloss
15.  Foggy Cottage Magnetic Charms
16.  Doodlebeads socks
17.  Indulge Bath and Body Sweet Strawberry Kisses and Vanilla Lip Butters
18.  Cute Hair Pins

Upbox is an encouragement box with a Christian message and it is literally packed with goodies!!!! I love that all of the brands are indie brands, too! 20% of each purchase also goes to The Jesus Way Foundation which provides support to orphans.

Here is a close up of some of my faves:

020919upbox2.jpg

@Tamara76 The contents are beautiful, perfectly themed for the month! 

Thank you, @CC3616 !  Upbox is still one of my fave monthly subs!

@Tamara76 @What a lovely box and boy do they pack a lot in there. 

@GalPalVal17Yes!  It is chock full of goodness!  I love this sub!

My February Boxycharm is here!

020919boxycharm.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B. Bronzer:  Beautiful!  Love the formula!
2.  Nudestix Magnetic Luminous Eye Color: I don't normally like cream shadows, but this is gorgeous and the pigmentation and staying power are insane!
3.  Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer:  It is nice for winter, but doesn't help my makeup stay put when it is really hot and humid in the summer
4.  Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara:  Love!
5.  Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream:  OMG!  I have been dying to try this!  It smells like a mix between coconut and Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly jellybeans!  Yum!  And it is so rich and luxurious - I love it!

****Notable mention:  The adorable succulent and unicorn holder were part of my Galentine gift from @pixiedust2 - how cute are they?!?!

Boxy twins @Tamara76 Heart

5,638 Replies
testing