Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Boxycharm's charm room finally gets restocked! The page states that products will be available for purchase March 6 - 22, 2019 or until supplies last. Some items are being exchanged as they go out of stock. Please refer to the included pic for details or visit the Charm Room for the most up-to-date. These previous items are no longer available: Lilly Lashes, Farmacy honey salve, Starskin masks (single lip or set eye mask), Manna Kaddar Lip Stain, Hank & Henry Lip Lustres, Royal brush eye kit, Appeal eye pigment, Trestique lip glaze (I'll try to keep this updated as it changes, until end date.)

charm room 3 10 19.jpg

@bubblesash1988 ~ Hank and Henry Lip lustre is available...

@bubblesash1988 ~ Hank and Henry Lip lustre is available for charms again! Hopefully you'll see this before it sells out. The shade this time is Plastic AF. 💋

@bubblesash1988 ~ Oh, bummer! I get obsessive and sometim...

@bubblesash1988 ~ Oh, bummer! I get obsessive and sometimes check things too often, so I'll let you know if I see another change!

Re: @bubblesash1988 ~ Oh, bummer! I get obsessive and sometim...

Yeah I was checking but now it a different brand now. Thank you 

RE: @bubblesash1988 ~ Hank and Henry Lip lustre is available...

Thank but still didn’t catch on time. So I’m stay looking at the website maybe I get lucky.

I, like many, have a good count of charms I had been savi...

I, like many, have a good count of charms I had been saving to splurge on something special but don't think that this will be a time when I shall spend them. Hopefully this restock is a sign of good things to come as I'd hate to have saved mine up by being picky and waiting for just the right product to catch my eye instead of redeeming them months ago, lol.

@bubblesash1988 ~ Oh no! I'm sorry! I've been dying to tr...

@bubblesash1988 ~ Oh no! I'm sorry! I've been dying to try out H&H myself.

RE: I, like many, have a good count of charms I had been savi...

I wanted hank but duh one is also sold out. 🙁

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Apparently there will be a limited edition Boxycharm in April. Only skincare items, never featured in previous boxes!

Capture d’écran 2019-03-05 à 16.12.55.pngCapture d’écran 2019-03-05 à 16.13.04.png

Info from MSA

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I will be interested to see spoilers but I definitely don’t trust them after that holiday 2017 one haha

Ipsy Glam Bag add on's are live just FYI 🙂

Thanks @niki172. Yesterday was my first order add on. I w...

Thanks @niki172. Yesterday was my first order add on. I was so confused how I got to the screen. The Q&A says the go to the website, but I accessed it from the app. Could've been a fluke, but I'll take it Pretty excited about that feature.

Re: Thanks @niki172. Yesterday was my first order add on. I w...

You're welcome @IndyQT317 :). Hope you enjoy your add ons.

Thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up

My FFF box arrived! I'm a little disappointed in this one. The options were just kind of meh to me this time. The robe is super cute but its way to light weight to wear right now.

I cancelled my subscription as I found the box to be just...

I cancelled my subscription as I found the box to be just random stuff I may or may not use. Funny I found the spring box to have more stuff I would use. I got both pairs of sunglasses and I love them both. The beauty products are only okay. Tea pots, ear buds, a thin blanket that was in previous boxes were not worth it to continue my subscription. Plus I hate their delivery system of Fed Ex to post office delivery; delays delivery by two days.

@Lazybeautybeast  I agree this was a very hit or miss month - there's always so many things in the add ons that I think people would way rather receive. I think they've grown so fast they are struggling to keep quality up 

@Lazybeautybeast  I haven’t tried FFF yet. Is this a normal box or did you have add-ons too?

The face oil and deodorant are add-ons. Everything else I...

The face oil and deodorant are add-ons. Everything else I picked. My box seemed to have a lot more extra space thing month but it is because I selected a lot of smaller size items. If you are interested @faeriegirl, I got 5 starter boxes to share. They usually have 4-5 items that have been in past boxes and all you have to do is pay shipping. You can check #fabfitfanstarterbox on IG to see what recent people have received. PM me if you are interested. 😊

Re: The face oil and deodorant are add-ons. Everything else I...

@Lazybeautybeast wow I didn’t know they did starter boxes to get a taste of the sub. Good to know. I’ve been tempted when they’ve had the 40% off deals but I know there’s the typical $10 off with referal code. Not sure which is better value to give it a try. The items do seem hit or miss. 

So i cancelled Allure for March and resubbed to Boxycharm - I could not resist the CoverFx palette that's coming! It looks so pretty! They said they updated the beauty quiz for skin tone so we'll all get the right shade! Hope that's true!

Spoiler
5,638 Replies
testing