Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

OMG!   That brush!!!! ❤️   Thanks for the sneak peek!   @ZombieMetroAnt

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Here's what I got in my box 📦 2 MUFE products, yay! I've been wanting to try out this foundation for a while.

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

You lucked out!   Great bag!   @Mcakes

@Mcakes Aww that bag is adorable 😄

This looks like a pretty good box! @Mcakes

Ooh la la!  Another winning box Smiley Wink @Mcakes let us know how that UD primer works for you.

My Sephora Play arrived today!  Looks like I got Box 917 - Nothing new to me in the box, but I love the UD, Sunday Riley and Dr. Brandt!  

sephoraplayoctober2017.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Bag:  Super cute!
2.  UD Quick Fix: Love this stuff - I've been using the B6 Prep spray lately, but will switch out with this one for a few days. 🙂
3.  Gucci Bloom
4. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation:  This shade seems too dark for me, but seems like it will work for my daughter
5.  Sunday Riley CEO:  Love!
6. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil:  Not my fave, but my daughter loves this stuff, so I gave it to her
7.  Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion:  Love!

Not bad, but nothing new to me... I also kind of wish I'd gotten the Cover FX, because I love, love, love that stuff! 

Looks like you got a great bag @Tamara76! I'm not sure how I feel about this month...I tend to stick to my staples for my base. But I'm willing to give it all a try!

Aw @Tamara76 Heart you have such a great eye for pictures!  Thanks for sharing your Play box - you received the much coveted Sunday Riley!  Smiley Wink Enjoy your goods!

Awwww - Thank you!!!!!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @ZombieMetroAnt

November BoxyCharm Spoiler #3

November BoxyCharm Spoiler #3

My October Popsugar Must Have arrived yesterday!

popsugaroctob.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Jack + Lucy Pillow and Blanket Set:  This is a nice travel duo, but I'm a little unsettled that the labels say they can't be washed...Not sure if I will actually take this on the road, but it's really cute.
2.  Perpetual Shade Dream On Cotton Lux Sleep Mask
3.  Nature's Bakery Double Chocolate Brownie
4.  Keurig Original Donut Shop Coffee K Cup
5.  Quaker Overnight Oats
6.  Lollia Dream Perfumed Shower Gel:  Ohhhh - I love Lollia
7.  Patchology FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels:  Love these!!!!
8.  Framebridge $30 Gift Card
9.  Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray

Overall, this box is a little meh for me - I really would have preferred a scarf or jewelry instead of the blanket/pillow set and there really wasn't any one item that really wowed me.

@Tamara76  I actually forgot to cancel for this month, but I'm glad I didn't.  My son loves the sleep mask, I could really use the pillow for my back while sitting at sporting events in my fold-up chair, and I guess a half-price Keurig is okay.  Ours is bound to die sometime.

Was hoping for the liquid Becca, anyone want to trade? I...

Finally jumped on the Boxycharm bandwagon for the Becca highlighter. Was hoping for the liquid Becca, anyone want to trade? I haven't swatched or opened the pressed Becca since I already have it

Re: Was hoping for the liquid Becca, anyone want to trade? I...

@nrsharma definitely check out the trading forum on my subscription addiction -  think the majority of people were hoping for the powder so i'm sure you'll have no issue finding someone to trade with!

Ipsy Glam Bag - love the color of the bag! I use the UD eyeliner everyday to tighline so I don't mind getting another. The Rimmel Kate Moss nude lipstick is pretty and I have a bunch of the It Cosmetics powders so I'm happy to have another.

DSC02735.JPG

Ohhhhh - This is a nice bag!   @HookedOnBeauty2

Play! box arrived today! I'm SO excited! I received all t...

Play! box arrived today! I'm SO excited! I received all the products I was hoping for! I can't wait to give them a try tomorrow! Becca First Light Priming Filter, Make Up for Ever Ultra HD Foundation in Ivory and Skin Booster, Laura Mercier Setting Powder (really wanted to try this), and Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drop. YAY! The fragrance sample, Gabrielle Chanel (not in the picture), I will be giving away because scents with Jasmine trigger my migraines.

Re: Play! box arrived today! I'm SO excited! I received all t...

Ohhhhh - That arrived really fast - Mine never comes until the end of the month.  And, yay! What a nice box!   Enjoy!   @Lazybeautybeast

The Becca one is gorgeous!

Got my first boxycharm a few days ago!It has been a reall...

Got my first boxycharm a few days ago!It has been a really hard week (family medical emergency and dog passed) so I didn't post it when I got it. But I'm SUPER happy! Got the pressed BECCA hightlighter in Prosecco Pop. This alone made the box worth it for me! Tarte lip paint in Get It! which I think I like; it is a little orangey and doesn't match the Jonteblu lip liner in Spice very well. The DLS eye shadow is in Illusion. And, of course the dr. Brandt poreDermabration which I have been wanting to try. I used this first thing and it was amazing!

5,638 Replies
testing